Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what the hell ever happened to theory broney?

FNGRpony

Does anypony know what happened after the plane? He kinda disappears after that, 

It's only been 2 weeks, maybe's he's settling in. Either way, yes, I wish him luck and hope that his plane didn't explode. Considering his luck, it probably did

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know him personally, I just know it makes me depressed. It depresses me because Theory practically IS me: long term unemployed, can't find anything and is ashamed that the huge amount of help people gave him wasn't 'enough', that he's -still- in trouble.

Everything I say is memory off comments he's made i videos that by now are private. Please correct me where I'm wrong and know I'm trying to relate facts, not spread malice.

Funds were raised to help him leave where he was and everyone was optimistic, then he spent / lost like half of it at the first place he stayed and had to leave. At some point in time a person who took him in wanted him to go somewhere to get professional help (most likely for his depression). Idk what state or even country that was in so it may be something like non-voluntary comitted. Another place had problems where peole accused him of theft. The current place where he stays his presence has led to problems for the people keeping him, so he feels obligated to leave even though they aren't asking him to.

The long and short of it is that his situation was met with heart more than head; people took him into their homes and they either couldn't deal with the person they got and his needs or they expected him to be able to get his life back on track too soon.
It's been 8 months and he's been in at least 2 different homes in that time; as a guy who still hasn't found anything in 4 years I can relate.

His last video goodbye and the way he took down everything on his channel worries a lot of us. He needs a room to stay and a job and he needs both for the long term and he's competing with literally thousands of people in the same boat.

The whole thing just sucks.

Nothing would make me happier than for someone to delete my post and / or reply to me here or in PM and say the whle thing's been resolved for the better.

• Brohoof 2

when i made this thread i was really waiting to hear "he grew up, girl friend, kids,"  maybe have a couple of fans say "we miss this and this."

It's a shame he didn't get into patreon, I think he could got alot of the help he needed.

I know digi, tommy oliver, anthony c, and Drowning in horse shoes are doing alright on it,

now i'm gonna be paranoid every time i see someone i like leave.

I wish I coulda said that too, set your mind at ease.

But I can't. Pony personality quiz has me mostly in the Applejack & Rainbow Dash spectrum.

One thing I can say to put you at ease is he logs into skype pretty often (we don't talk but I added him idk when or why), so wherever he is he still has internet access.