Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Baltimare: City of Lies

Demirari

RP Thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/83472-baltimare-city-of-lies/

The premise of this RP will be crime. Now what kind of crime you may ask, I'll tell you, it can be anything you can dream of. The catch here is that may only affect the city of Baltimare. You can be a police officer trying to fight the mafia, the gangs, or you can be the criminals themselves trying to rule over this city.
Now onto the more detailed subject of the RP: the groups.

The Mafia, the Justice/police, and finally the civilians.

There are GM masters, these guys will publish events, and only that. They can also control outside forces.

Events are events that are given for the OC's to interact with. They can choose to interact with the event or not.

Edited by Demirari

Your character after I reviewed it sometimes, you might wanna downgrade it a bit. Until then, sorry, way, way too op. 

and people say moonlight is op because she is an alicorn and this dam earth pony puts her to shame

Yeah no foresight. op is correct.

Yes, seeing into the future is a bit op. But I'm thinking of only a few seconds, and a minute at most. It was made to just help with his strategic mind.  Have you ever seen the anime Black Cat? If you have then I have the power of the character Sven

even a few seconds is op

Yes, seeing into the future is a bit op. But I'm thinking of only a few seconds, and a minute at most. It was made to just help with his strategic mind.  Have you ever seen the anime Black Cat? If you have then I have the power of the character Sven

no.

Yes, seeing into the future is a bit op. But I'm thinking of only a few seconds, and a minute at most. It was made to just help with his strategic mind. Have you ever seen the anime Black Cat? If you have then I have the power of the character Sven

Clairsentience is always op.

even a few seconds is op

no.

i dont thing so.  

Maybe this will make him more favorable.

I forget to add that when he does use the ability he is left drained. He can barely run, let alone walk

Edited by The True Black Star

@

While I am lenient on what is allowed in my RP's usually, this manipulating skill and seeing into the far future is pushing it. 

Cut down the far-sight down to three seconds, which is usually not enough to see stuff, and kill the manipulating skill to silver-tonguing, then we may be good. 

One is to reduce the size of the package,second one is to make the package highly resistant to high speed crashes, and third is a healing talisman that heals minor things like scratches to major things like a gunshot wound. But the downside to the healing talisman is it hurts like hell. Plus it takes too long to make. A year or two to make and the supplies are rare.

One is to reduce the size of the package,second one is to make the package highly resistant to high speed crashes, and third is a healing talisman that heals minor things like scratches to major things like a gunshot wound. But the downside to the healing talisman is it hurts like hell. Plus it takes too long to make. A year or two to make and the supplies are rare.

All three of those are acceptable. 

Really? I mean it's not op is it?

The reduction of the size talisman should have restrictions. Like the size of the item and the reduction percentage depending on the size and weight also.

The second one should also have a reduction percentage depending on size and weight. Organic material should have the lowest reduction percentage of all of them.

The healing one is ok, just make sure the guy can't regenerate a limb or something.

No it can't regenerate a limb. And Draco is a courier of exotic import and export. basically he delivers exotic and beautiful things that are both fragile and sometimes large. He doesn't deal in organic trade.