Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Free-Time in Fillydelphia

qqq

@

Shamrock matched her pace easily. "Actually I was talking about you, Glacy. And this is a nice place. I've been here once or twice for matches. And maybe the reason you don't like it much is cause you haven't seen the rest of it yet. You can't just judge a book by its cover. You have open it up to see what it's all about."

@@Gloomfury

Glacier stopped dead in her tracks. "Well... well thanks, I... I guess,"  she stuttered. "Wow. I've never been called pretty before. Maybe this place isn't so bad after all... it just seems dull. Perhaps I was being to quick to judge on this place."  Glacier's facial expression went from blank to a very slight smirk. "When you say matches, what sport or game were you playing?"

@,

"Boxing, lass.  You're looking at the best boxer of Detrot. And the only mare to fight out of her weight class and stallions as well." She says with a boasting smile." And I was just stating the obvious, darling. I can't accept that fact that you never been called pretty. I find it really hard to believe."

@,

((its ok and i might not be on i dont know how long since me and Nigh Song share one TV,because my latop screen is cracked so i use a hdmi cable to use my laptop and Night Song plays Rocksmith on the xbox))Slava hears her sigh"whats wrong ma'am? are you feeling down?" Slava askes

((Oh... That's not good...))

"I'm fine... Just, something about this town just bugs me." Hidden explained, from that point she didn't plan on explaining any further. Maybe I should find a place to get my glasses repaired... That'll take my mind off of it for a little while... She thought. She knew that wasn't true, but she didn't really care at that point.

@,

"i know you maybe dont want to but do you need someone to hang around with? you look lonely if you dont mind me saying and well i got no pony to talk to or hang around or to have any fun so what im trying to say is,can we be friends?" Slava askes looking nerves.

@,

"i know you maybe dont want to but do you need someone to hang around with? you look lonely if you dont mind me saying and well i got no pony to talk to or hang around or to have any fun so what im trying to say is,can we be friends?" Slava askes looking nerves.

"I... Guess so..." Hidden said, occasionally trailing off. "I mean, the most interesting thing I plan on doing here is fixing my glasses, but I don't see why you couldn't come with me if you want to." She continued. She wasn't lying, she was pretty boring at the time at least.

@, (oh also i cant use my phone because i through it the wall in angry kind of like the Hulk)

Slava smiles"im Slava Medik but you cant just call me Slava,all my friends do back home and whats your name and if you dont mind me saying you look pretty"Slava smiles

@, (oh also i cant use my phone because i through it the wall in angry kind of like the Hulk)

Slava smiles"im Slava Medik but you cant just call me Slava,all my friends do back home and whats your name and if you dont mind me saying you look pretty"Slava smiles

Hidden Spark blushed a bit at the compliment, but it was hard to see since she was already red anyway. "My name's Hidden Spark, although I prefer being just called Hidden." She said, introducing herself. She was slightly tempted to show off why ponies thought her name was Hidden Spark, but she decided against it. Hm... For once I have a friend who's not depressed, that's surprising... She thought.

'my mother always told me to be nice to mares not matter what and would you like to go some were to have if your not busy that is"Slava blushes and says and thinks to himself"s..shes just a friend Slava,if you ask her to be more she might freak out and there goes a friend".

Edited by Lighting Split

"Well... First things first I have to get this fixed." She said, pointing at the crack in her glasses. "The rest we can decide from there I guess." She continued. Come to think of it... Where can I even get these fixed in this town... Never really been here before... She thought.

"fix your glasses well i dont know were to find a place but we should have a look and see were we can find one because we don't want you have any accidents and if you want i can pay for the repairs,my way of saying thank you for being my friend" Slava smiles and blushes a little.

Edited by Lighting Split

"fix your glasses well i dont know were to find a place but we should have a look and see were we can find one because we don't want you have any accidents and if you want i cant pay for the repairs,my way of saying thank you for being my friend" Slava smiles and blushes a little.

"Hm... You're new here too aren't you?" Hidden asked. Well there goes my only idea... Buck, now who do I ask about this? I don't need to be aimlessly wandering this town with... Hey, he seems nervous... I wonder why that is... She thought. For all she knew, the depression could be messing with her sense of others emotions, but she couldn't be sure yet.

@,

"yes i am but what do you say? we walk off and find one or we could ask somepony who lives here and then problem solved and on the way we can tell each other more about our selfs to get to know each other more better then now" Slava still blushes but he trys to hide this time.

@,

"yes i am but what do you say? we walk off and find one or we could ask somepony who lives here and then problem solved and on the way we can tell each other more about our selfs to get to know each other more better then now" Slava still blushes but he trys to hide this time.

"Works for me... Although I don't quite know where we could find anypony who lives here... It seems like there are a lot of ponies who are new here." Hidden said. Funny... He's trying to hide that he's blushing. Hence why I thank Celestia for the fact that I'm red, and that I have this power. She thought.

@,

"Maybe we should find a store or something to ask because they would more likely to know since they work here". Slava thinks to himself"stop blushing,she might think your hitting on her and she might reject it then you will feel sad and upset again you dolt".

@,

"Maybe we should find a store or something to ask because they would more likely to know since they work here". Slava thinks to himself"stop blushing,she might think your hitting on her and she might reject it then you will feel sad and upset again you dolt".

Can't tell if sad or angry...  Hidden thought. She sensed something the stallion was feeling, she knew it was something bad though. "Oh no, please tell me this isn't going to be another Blazing incident." She said quietly to herself. She decided to forget about it for awhile and just focus on finding help with her glasses.

@,

Slava thinks to him self"just clam oh and dont say anything a dolt would say just talk normaly"Slava starts breathing in and out."Sorry about im just nerves,i...i get nerves around mares because of how pretty they are,like you"Slava shakes his said"i shouldnt of said that,i sound like im hitting on you" Slava sighs.

@,

Slava thinks to him self"just clam oh and dont say anything a dolt would say just talk normaly"Slava starts breathing in and out."Sorry about im just nerves,i...i get nerves around mares because of how pretty they are,like you"Slava shakes his said"i shouldnt of said that,i sound like im hitting on you" Slava sighs.

He's not hitting on me? Thank Celestia! Hidden mentally sighed with relief. "You really think that?" She asked, finally noticing the part about getting called pretty. Come to think of it... He could be lying, but how should I know? She wondered. She stopped for a minute and facehoofed. "Oh... My... Celestia... I feel stupid right now" She said to herself, realizing she could've fixed her glasses herself.

@,

Slava askes"whats wrong? why did you facehoof your self". Slava thinks"oh no,she must of found out how i feel about her i...i...i, im doomed just like ever mare i ever ask,oh well i better get ready for something". Slava sighs and hangs his head then sits on the ground.

@,

Slava askes"whats wrong? why did you facehoof your self". Slava thinks"oh no,she must of found out how i feel about her i...i...i, im doomed just like ever mare i ever ask,oh well i better get ready for something". Slava sighs and hangs his head then sits on the ground.

"I'll show you." She said, taking of her glasses with magic. She hid her face, seeing as Blazing always told her she looked beautiful without her glasses, and she didn't want to go through that again. With a quick spell, she repaired her glasses instantly. "I could've done that so much earlier..." She said, putting them back on.

Edited by Blazing Hoof

@,

"wow that is really cool you could do that,so do you want to go anywere?, i will understand if you dont want me to hang out with you,i will just go back to the hotel and maybe have another rest then go and see the town more or maybe have lunch some were if you want me to go that is?" Slava sighs.

@,

"wow that is really cool you could do that,so do you want to go anywere?, i will understand if you dont want me to hang out with you,i will just go back to the hotel and maybe have another rest then go and see the town more or maybe have lunch some were if you want me to go that is?" Slava sighs.

"Well I had no real plans for today, so I'll go wherever you want to go." Hidden said. Just don't make him think you lke him that way... We can't break another ponies heart... Not after how Blazing took it. She thought. She could easily just tell him she wasn't looking for a relationship, but even that would be hard for her.

@,

"well maybe do you want to get something to eat or drink?" Slava thinks to himself"i hope she doesnt think this is a date or anything because i don't know what she might do to me,its just a friendly hang out together,yeah just a friendly hang out i hope" Slava sighs(Night Song is getting on be on later

@,

"well maybe do you want to get something to eat or drink?" Slava thinks to himself"i hope she doesnt think this is a date or anything because i don't know what she might do to me,its just a friendly hang out together,yeah just a friendly hang out i hope" Slava sighs(Night Song is getting on be on later

"Something to eat sounds good I guess." Hidden said. It still bugged her how much she felt like he was hitting on her. I know he's got that feeling... But there's also sadness... Like... Celestia this is impossible to figure out! If only this stupid depression would just clear up already... She thought.

Architectural Dream finished working on his blueprint that was to be sent to the city hall. Luckily this was going to be his only partake in the construction of the building, unlike other projects were he was forced to oversee the construction and answer any question that arose from his blueprint and the construction. After rolling up the blueprint slowly and carefully, he putted his supplies away in his saddlebag that he carried around. Getting up slowly and stretching himself, he decided to see if there was anypony to converse with. 

(Wow, you guys led the RP xD)