Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Your recent album purchase(s)

Sir Hugsalot

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought myself the Album Legend - Time and Place, which is apparently very hard to get.

Initally i wanted to buy it for 200 Euro from Discogs but the seller blocked me, so...but thankfully i found a second offering for that Cd which was slightly cheaper, the downside is the cd is a bit scratched, so if i am very unlucky it might not even work...but...i risk it.

• Brohoof 1

I just got the 20th Anniversary Edition of "Fallen" by Evanescence.

The original is one of my all-time favorite albums and I had to have this, both as a collectible and because it has some great, underrated B-sides that are hard to find elsewhere.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Digital release of "The Eleventh Hour" by Mist:i:cal. Mostly because there's a song on there I kinda want to do a quick remix of, for funsies :squee:

On 2023-11-30 at 3:50 PM, Moony the Cat said:

I bought myself the Album Legend - Time and Place, which is apparently very hard to get.

Initally i wanted to buy it for 200 Euro from Discogs but the seller blocked me, so...but thankfully i found a second offering for that Cd which was slightly cheaper, the downside is the cd is a bit scratched, so if i am very unlucky it might not even work...but...i risk it.

Oh wow, I wonder why the first seller blocked you. Did the one from the other seller work? :sealed:

On 2024-01-01 at 7:13 AM, Trot Shuffle said:

Oh wow, I wonder why the first seller blocked you. Did the one from the other seller work? :sealed:

Well, as it turns out he didnt block me but he took his entire store down without explanation, literally the day after i contacted him.

But yeah the other CD actually did work flawlessly and i archived it in its entirety on my music archive channel.

But to be on Topic again: Now i bought myself the Rock/Metal Album Vanguard and the Maxi-Single " Touch Sensitive - Dont Cry " both from 1988 out of sheer curiosity.

Merry Christmas, Amira and just plain Amira, starring Amira Willighagen, who was around 9 or 10 years old when she recorded these albums. She has an amazing soprano voice for her age and she’s a joy to listen to. Some of the song selections and arrangements could use a tweak here and there, but the voice is what I got the albums for and that’s as sweet and rich as I could want.

• Hugs 1