Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP CCG: Just got Foil Spike!

Cstriker

Huzzah! Just wanted to share my excitement as I have a Rarity Dashie deck and it just feels right that Spike is now with Rarity in my deck.

Also beyond the theme decks its my first foil from a pack, where are my son has already gotten Dr. Hooves foil and Ahuizotl Foil...no idea how he keeps pulling these things from packs!

• Brohoof 2

I lost patience with the UK release date and so have the Pinkie/fluttershy double starter plus half a box of boosters on the way from the US.

Then this afternoon I walked into a store to check on the local situation and whoa - the cards had appeared! :)

So I bought the other two starters and another half box of boosters. I got UR foil Fluttershy and Octavia, woo hoo!

...now I just need to learn how to play :P

Nice Casbyness!!! The only foils I have are the themed Twilight and Rainbow ones, Spike, and Pinkie "Responsibility" Pie.

I have a slew of other rares, but not foil.

Willing to trade if anyone is down!!!

Also out of curiousity what is everyone else playing? My Twilight Apple deck is morphing to Twilight Fluttershy, and I would love to make my Rarity Dashie deck turn into Rarity Pinkie pie or Rarity Apple...but its hard to get the colors and cards I need.

I want to put together a Pinkie Pie deck but gotta wait until the special starter arrives.

I'm looking forward to expansion sets, there are so many things still to come. I want a Chrysalis and Changlings deck if possible, plus Discord as a Friend card for Fluttershy. Why hasn't anyone made a custom/fake card of Scuttles yet? ha ha.

The only ultra rare that I have gotten so far is Fluttershy Monster Tamer. But I bought that one right from eBay. So I cheated. :S

I do not gave the funds or the patience to buy tons of cards. Plus with the packs that I got, I was a little irritated with how few of the kinds of cards I wanted were available. EBay was able to give me a bunch of rare cards for low prices. :3

Three URs in 47 booster packs. I've been unlucky with the last 15, got nothing from them. But in the first bunch of 17 I got Fluttershy and Octavia, then in a second lot of 15 I found the awesome Dashie UR.

Lots of good rares too plus regular foils. I'm thinking there are only about 2 URs in each booster box though.

I keep not realising I have good rares since there's a weird distribution system where regular foils take the place of a common and are slotted behind a pack's rare, when they appear. Sometimes I think that's the rare card and don't realise I've got a cool card like Surprise or Two Bits.

Edited by Casbyness

(edited)

Does anyone want to trade? Set up a trading thread?

I do have my Foil Pinkie responsibility pie and now Ice Skatin Pinkie (shes just uncommon I think).

I love the game, I also love the excitement of trading! Anyone game?

I would trade my first born for an UR like celestia for my Fluttershy deck stack!

Oh, I'm after Rarity rares too!

Edited by Cstriker

I have an Octavia foil (Im going to give her to my fiance) foil celestia! got on my first pack! King Sombra foil. Pinkie Pie and Twilight foil. I've been buying mine from this little game store near me. I love the people who run it, so anything to keep them going is nice.

Does anyone want to trade? Set up a trading thread?

I do have my Foil Pinkie responsibility pie and now Ice Skatin Pinkie (shes just uncommon I think).

I love the game, I also love the excitement of trading! Anyone game?

I would trade my first born for an UR like celestia for my Fluttershy deck stack!

Oh, I'm after Rarity rares too!

I'm sooooo sorry I didn't read that you wanted a celestia before I posted about how I got mine... :blush:

and Rarity is totally best pony!!!

I have an Octavia foil (Im going to give her to my fiance) foil celestia! got on my first pack! King Sombra foil. Pinkie Pie and Twilight foil. I've been buying mine from this little game store near me. I love the people who run it, so anything to keep them going is nice.

I'm sooooo sorry I didn't read that you wanted a celestia before I posted about how I got mine... :blush:

and Rarity is totally best pony!!!

It's okay! If anyone else is done for trades, I'm basically building a Twilight/Flutter deck and a Rarity/??? something else im not sure on yet deck....right now it remains Dashie becasue I have foil spike...and foil spike should be with my Rarity.Tis only natural...or un-natural...the whole cross species dragon/pony issue...

I digress. TRRRADES!!!

Still getting one UR for each handful of boosters I pick up. Now got a Zecora, Screwy and Dr. Hooves to add to the first three :)

Still seems like it would take buying up eight or more booster boxes to even have a chance of getting all 15.

I have a few foils.

Anyways, I have 2 Ultra rares so far. I didn't get either one in a booster pack. I bought one off Ebay (Octavia), and the other one (Rarity) a friend traded away to me.

Edited by Mikami

Still getting one UR for each handful of boosters I pick up. Now got a Zecora, Screwy and Dr. Hooves to add to the first three :)

Did you cast a spell on every set of boosters that you buy? :P

Seriously I have a hard time getting regular foil cards or even regular rares that are useful to me. I bought 3 booster packs from Hot Topic the other day and my 3 rares were all Pink. And neither me or my husband use Pink in our decks. :P

Well since people asked about trades, here's a quick list of cards I don't have yet:

Scootaloo

Apple Stars

Rare Find

Spring Forward

Fiddly Faddle

Falcon

Sea Swirl

Team Effort

Golden Oak Library

Things I could trade:

Assertiveness Training foil

Professor Neigh foil

Pinkie Pie - Ice Cutter foil

Assault Cake

The Big Guns

Mr. Breezy

Snips & Snails

Gala Appleby

Wild Fire

I probably have other multiple rares plus obviously I have lots of each uncommon/common. I have like a million Professor Neigh foils for some reason so more than one could be traded :)

You are quite lucky but sadly I don't even have any of the decks yet but I would get the Rarity-Dashie deck if I could. Good job on getting the cards though!

open a Booster box 2 days ago so here are the foil i got from it and since im lazy im just gonna post pics of the UR and a link for the 9 other foils not for trade or sale yet but some might be soon

http://imgur.com/a/Uz9UT#0

1655869_10203306909540604_995974721_n.jp

46029_10203306909260597_1070933680_n.jpg

1014077_10203306908780585_1267717518_n.j

here the deck ive thinking of 

Mane Character : Rarity

Purple Friends:
3x Comet Tail 
3x Blue Moon 
3x Lemony Gem 
2x Twilight Sparkle - Ursa Vanquisher
3x Twilight Sparkle - All-team Organizer 
2x Bright Bulb 
(trying to replace something with 2x or 3x gyro poindexter but not sure wat)

White Friends:
2x Rising Star 
3x Eff Stop (
3x Featherweight 
3x Rarity - Truly Outrageous 
2x Rarity - Nest Weaver
1x Lotus Blossom 
2x Octavia 

Events:
3x Stand Still 
3x Back Where You Began 

Resources:
2x Tricksy Hat 
3x Tangled Coiffure

Troublemakers:
2x Ahuizotl

Problems:
2x Emergency Dress Order
2x Ponyville in a Bottle 
2x Fashion Feast
2x Wrapping Up Winter 
2x Who is Gabby Gums?
Edited by Azure Flames

You are quite lucky but sadly I don't even have any of the decks yet but I would get the Rarity-Dashie deck if I could. Good job on getting the cards though!

It's always been like this for me. I bought a Disney Funko blind box on a whim today and of course pulled out the 1 in 144 chance Tinkerbell that I most wanted.

Sadly, this gift is also a burden. I bought four boosters today and pulled a second Octavia Ultra Rare foil. Oh, heavy is the burden of being awesome. I am happy to trade this Octavia to anyone who wants it, for any of the following:

Big Mac, Lyra Heartstrings, Philomena, Princess Celestia, Heart's Desire or Nightmare Moon.

Basically any UR I don't have yet. Oh and I will throw in a free Professor Neigh foil since I seem to have at least ten of them somehow, tee hee.

• 2 weeks later...

open a Booster box 2 days ago so here are the foil i got from it and since im lazy im just gonna post pics of the UR and a link for the 9 other foils not for trade or sale yet but some might be soon

http://imgur.com/a/Uz9UT#0

img-2248906-1-1655869_10203306909540604_

img-2248906-2-46029_10203306909260597_10

img-2248906-3-1014077_10203306908780585_

old deck

Purple Friends:
3x Comet Tail 
3x Blue Moon 
3x Lemony Gem 
3x Twilight Sparkle - All-team Organizer 
2x Bright Bulb 
(trying to replace something with 2x or 3x gyro poindexter but not sure wat)

White Friends:
2x Rising Star 
3x Eff Stop (
3x Featherweight 
2x Rarity - Nest Weaver
1x Lotus Blossom 
2x Octavia 

Events:
3x Stand Still 
3x Back Where You Began 

Resources:
2x Tricksy Hat 
3x Tangled Coiffure

Troublemakers:
2x Ahuizotl

Problems:
2x Emergency Dress Order
2x Ponyville in a Bottle 
2x Fashion Feast
2x Wrapping Up Winter 
2x Who is Gabby Gums?

new and improved deck

Purple Friends:
2x Comet Tail 
3x Blue Moon 
2x Rare Find
2x Lady Justice 
2x Spring forward

Blue Friends:
3x Cloudchaser 

White Friends:
2x Big Shot
3x Savoir Fare 
3x Rarity - Nest Weaver
1x Lotus Blossom 
2x Octavia 
2x Royal Riff
3x Sugar Twist

Events:
3x Stand Still 
2x double check the checklist

Resources:
2x Tricksy Hat 

Troublemakers:
2x Ahuizotl
3x Nightmare Moon
3x Yellow Paraspirite

Problems:
1x Emergency Dress Order
1x Kitchen au Flambe
2x Wrapping Up Winter 
2x Who is Gabby Gums?
2x Monitor Everything
2x ponynapped

so here are the cards i need and what i have up for trade

so here are the card i need

(top priority cards i need)

1X Rarity nest weaver

2X Savoir Fare

3X Nightmare moon 

3X Rarity truly outrageous

2X Twilight Sparkle ursa vanquisher

2X Stand Still

2X Big Shot

1X Spring Forward 

1X Rare Find

2X Cloudchaser

1X Lotus Blossom

(low priority cards i need)

2X Octavia

1X Ahuizotl

(Cards i have for trade)

any of the foils you see above or in the imgur link except for the foil "rare find" (cause i need it for my deck) and "Heart's desire" (cause someone already ask for it)

Rares (none foil):

1X Golden Oak Library

1X Scootaloo

1X Fiddly Faddle

1X Back where you began

1x Snips and snailes

1x full steam

1x picnic lunch

1x assertiveness training

1x pinprick

1x solar wind

1x spike

1x straighten up & fly right

1x sunny ray

1x lilac links

1x night watch

1x eff stop

1x sweet apple acres

1x futtershy (guidance counselor)

1x eeyup

1x sunny smiles

1x action shot

1x two bits

1x mane cureall

1x work together

1x charged up

1x coco crusoe

1x papaspirte swarm

1x good hustle 

1x gyro

1x pinkie pie (pinkie "responsibility" pie)  

Edited by Azure Flames