Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fanfic Writer - Just Found the Site

sgamer82

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google search, really. I've been looking for new places to put up my fanfics and get a few more views heading their way.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I think it started initially when I found the first PONIES the Anthology between seasons one and two. Got my interest up, I started watching the first few episodes and, from there, went through in no special order.

Hey there.  My name's Stephen. I've been a fan of MLP since just before the start of season 2.  I'm a fanfic writer by trade, and came across the site/forums while trying to find places to post my stories, as my current one is nearing completion.

My fics are primarily "Doctor Whooves" stories, though my personal twist is using the classic (pre-Ninth) Doctors rather than the Tenth or above like most fanfics do.  I've got one completed story (a pony re-telling of the first ever Doctor Who story), a story nearing completion (featuring the Seventh Doctor), and a non-Doctor Whooves story I started on Halloween that's on hiatus pending completion of the Seventh Doctor story.  Also have plenty of ideas for both Whooves and non-Whooves (the latter case mostly ideas for Sweetie Belle & Scootaloo)

I play games often on Steam lately, but haven't gotten around to meeting folks to play with more often.  Right now I've been playing the single player Batman: Arkham City (Finished Arkham Asylum the other week).  Though I'd like to get more into multiplayer and co-op stuff.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the site ^_^
I hope you enjoy yourself here.
Don't be afraid to post any of your fan fic's in Octavia's Hall. People always appreciate creativity here, as with most Brony sites :P

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. Somepony will always be ready to assist ^_^

One question I did have is what's the best way to post the fic?  Just post the whole dang thing in the thread, provide links to where it's posted elsewhere (and in that case is there any preference for FiMFIction, Fanficiton.net, or Google Docs or something else entirely?

One question I did have is what's the best way to post the fic?  Just post the whole dang thing in the thread, provide links to where it's posted elsewhere (and in that case is there any preference for FiMFIction, Fanficiton.net, or Google Docs or something else entirely?

Whatever would seem easier for you, though it may be quicker for users to read if its copy pasted. 
Usually it depends on how long it is. If it's supermassive (Muse <3) then it may be better to post a link. Otherwise copy paste would work well ^_^ 

Welcome to the MLP forums sgamer! It's pretty interesting to see a fanfic writer on this site. I'd like to see some of your works sometime!

PROTIP: Signatures are useful for that kind of thing.

Edited by Theawesomechief
  • Brohoof 1