Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Synchtube party 11/4/11!

Tom The Diamond

((I'm not completely certain if this belongs here, Everfree Forest, or the Administrative Section. So feel free to move this mods.))

Its friday night, and I'm bringing back an old tradition that forms a corner stone of this very community. Back in the before times at the 3DSForums. And that's FRIDAY NIGHT SYNCHS! Where we watch videos of ponies, music about ponies, art directed to ponies, videos explaining the finer concepts of ponies, and a fat old capitalist raging over ponies. And we all chat merrily as we eat popcorn and drink refreshments from our computer desk.

So please now, pull up a chair, join us at any time as we watch, chat, vote, and lol over the very thing that ties us together.

• Brohoof 1

Something is seriously wrong with Synchtube tonight. I just refreshed and no one's there and all the videos are gone.

Edited by Apple Bloom

Their code is not perfect.. to avoid all those problems, you should not swap between songs that often. Everytime you swap track, all members in the channel need to synch and if this happen to much at the same time, Synchtube will reset.

Edited by Jonke

Their code is not perfect.. to avoid all those problems, you should not swap between songs that often. Everytime you swap track, all members in the channel need to synch and if this happen to much at the same time, Synchtube will reset.

But we don't usually have this kind of problem. I think it's something on their end.

To be honest, i think you should stick with OST/remixes related to MLP. (not a fan of all those fun/troll videos -.-)

To be honest, i think you should stick with OST/remixes related to MLP. (not a fan of all those fun/troll videos -.-)

Yeahhh, the True Capitalist bit gets old quickly, I think.

(edited)

Alright, my computer screwed up really bad near the end, so I have no idea how long that actual party went, but I do hope everypony had fun there, and lets do this again next friday! W00T!

Edited by Tom the Rock

Alright, my computer screwed up really bad near the end, so I have no idea how long that actual party went, but I do hope everypony had fun there, and lets do this again next friday! W00T!

I had something come up so unfortunately I didn't get to stay either. Maybe it'll work out better next time.