Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Coco is overrated

Mywas

I don't really think she's overrated. She's a new character, so people are going to be talking about her, drawing her, ect.

She has an awesome character design, and she seems like she could be an interesting character in which we could see later on in the show some more.

• Brohoof 1

She has a nice looking design and was one of the "good guys" in the episode. There's tons to love about her, and honestly, I despise Fluttershy, so I prefer Coco a lot more. 

• Brohoof 1

Yeahh, she is.

Doesn't matter; just a fandom fad.

In my honest opinion, and I mean this with all due respect to their fans because I love these ponies, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Derpy are all quite overrated; dunno why people latch on to them so much, but as long as it don't cause trouble for me, then all power to them.

Edited by Champion gfk39
  • Brohoof 2

She isn't overrated, per say. She has a very fabulous character design, personality, and I think I want to see more of her when she goes to Ponyville to help Rarity with her dresses.

• Brohoof 1

Yeahh, she is.

In my honest opinion, and I mean this with all due respect to their fans because I love these ponies, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Derpy are all quite overrated; dunno why people latch on to them so much, but as long as it don't cause trouble for me, then all power to them.

Flutters and Rainbow are quite low on my list; Derpy is okay, but some of the people who like her are not. It's kind of annoying.

And Coco is...fine. Not that I like her. Okay. 

I agree, she isn't really interesting at all, and her design doesn't even look that good in my opinion.

Speaking of such, why doesn't any(pony) appreciate me? I have a good design, I am interesting, and I am most certainly a likable pony. 

• Brohoof 3

Yeahh, she is.

Well Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are main characters so their popularity make sense. Do they deserve to be more popular than the other main characters? I can't say.

As for Derpy, she's a freaking background, I still don't know how she managed to take off

My thoughts on Coco? I like her but yeah, I think it's a bit much, though it's not Trixie levels of ridiculous

• Brohoof 1

Well Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are main characters so their popularity make sense. Do they deserve to be more popular than the other main characters? I can't say.

As for Derpy, she's a freaking background, I still don't know how she managed to take off

My thoughts on Coco? I like her but yeah, I think it's a bit much, though it's not Trixie levels of ridiculous

Didn't say they didn't deserve to be popular.

I just said I feel they're a bit overrated; FS hasn't had too much real development in a while past learning to stick up for herself and other fun things. I think that if RD didn't have those mad flying skills and a badass character design, she'd get a lot more hate than she does.

Also, keep in mind I like both of these ponies quite a bit, and I'm not trying to bash them. But once you look past being able to relate to FS's shyness and RD's character design and macho tendencies, I haven't seen too much to make them as popular as they are.

I'm also not trying to change anyone's opinions on best pony. They can like whoever they want :D

Speaking of such, why doesn't any(pony) appreciate me? I have a good design, I am interesting, and I am most certainly a likable pony. 

May i speak freely ms suri.

assuming you didn't steal that of some other poor artist.  cause you dress like a bingo lady.  Fred called for his ascot from scoobie doe he wants it back.

I'm not even a rarity fan. 

.... erm i mean i'm not even a huge rarity fan Delete damn it, delete,

i'm pro evill doers and I even like and respect diamond tiara.

your um,

A c list villain with all due respect.  Now on to co co.

does she get to much love?

Personally i like seeing any character beyond the main six.

kinda like the casey jones of tmnt.

variety.

new ponies are good things.

i'll take co co over snow ball.

May i speak freely ms suri.

assuming you didn't steal that of some other poor artist.  cause you dress like a bingo lady.  Fred called for his ascot from scoobie doe he wants it back.

I'm not even a rarity fan. 

.... erm i mean i'm not even a huge rarity fan Delete damn it, delete,

i'm pro evill doers and I even like and respect diamond tiara.

your um,

A c list villain with all due respect.  Now on to co co.

does she get to much love?

Personally i like seeing any character beyond the main six.

kinda like the casey jones of tmnt.

variety.

new ponies are good things.

i'll take co co over snow ball.

WHAT? A BINGO LADY?

Suri is not a bingo lady, she's a very much unappreciated pony who makes a good antagonist! Suri can crush all opposition!

• Brohoof 1

Yep, she's overrated. That said, whenever a new character, the fandom likes is introduced, everybody likes to show there appreciation for that character, not saying its wrong, but I don't get it.

Variety?

Look I've learned to love dash.  She's been aces this whole season.  (least when she's the lead)

I like new characters for the main cast to play off of.

She is nothing but a FS clone and yet everyone likes her and treats her like she is the best thing since sliced bread.

I hate her

Wait, so you "hate" her because she shares some of the same character personality traits as Fluttershy and, gets a lot of attention? 

Sort of mediocre reasons to hate a character in my opinion, hate is also a pretty strong word...  :unsure: 

This kind of stuff is to be expected though, I mean it happens just about every time a new character is intoduced. Trixie is actually a good example of that, I mean everybody and their grandmother would squee in just the mention of her name when she first came out...   :mellow:

No she is not overrated imo she is better than Fluttershy :P

^ lol

• Brohoof 2

For some reason, at the time of viewing, I didn't think to myself, 'oh, she's going to be the new S4 fad character for a while'. Though, I don't normally think about things the fandom will be doing with show content until I've finished watching the episode xP

For some reason, at the time of viewing, I didn't think to myself, 'oh, she's going to be the new S4 fad character for a while'. Though, I don't normally think about things the fandom will be doing with show content until I've finished watching the episode xP

I didn't think she was a big deal at the time.

I never pick up on meme bait.  Okay maybe dash's cheeky smirk, "that's my girl smile"

when daring did the "i haven't properly proposed."

I can't say she is overrated, she is loved yes.. but noting overrated. She's like Twilight's Sparkles Cane sorry "Princess" Twilight Sparkles cane... it came and it went... just like ever other meme/character that comes on this show. It has its 10mins of fame and then it dies down.