Delernil: Dr. Whooves

Red Pegasus: Pinkie Pie

WhiteGuardian: Rainbow Dash

Brechard: Vinyl Scratch

Wind in the Willows: Fluttershy

The Mane-iac: Trixie

cimarronboy: Spike

~

The world of Equestria awoke with the orange beams of the sun shining upon Ponyville and it's inhabitants. Applejack exited her small farmhouse to begin with her morning duties. It didn't take her long until she realized she had to go get that nick in her tail checked out by Dr. Whooves, and she was now fifteen minutes late for her appointment.

Edited by fromsweetappleacres

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rainbow Dash flew through the air happily, going faster and faster. She did a triple corkscrew barrel roll and came out with a "Yes! Nailed it!" She hoof pumped the air as she sped toward town. She saw the building she was looking for and angled downward in a steep dive. She pulled up last minute to make a soft landing in front of Sugarcube Corner.

And just then, in her usual abundantly-enthusiastic manner, Pinkie Pie hopped over the counter, did a few cartwheels, and then made a smooth landing in front of Dash. "Hi there, Dashie! What can I do for you?" she asked, grinning to ridiculous proportions.

Edited by Red Pegasus

Rainbow raised her eyebrow at Pinkie's antics, and then smiled. "Hey Pinkie. Just stopping by for a quick snack. You got anything new?" She looked past her friend eagerly, mouth watering slightly. She could smell the sweet scents of baked goods, amd frosting and cinnamon.

Doctor Whooves rummaged around the inside of his TARDIS. 'Oh, I know that thing was in here somewhere...' He mumbled as he looked in a small chest in the back of the craft. He picked up a small cylindrical device and slipped it into his bags. He stepped out of the TARDIS, which had disguised itself as a small storage shed behind his 'clinic'. It was his anchor point. He moved through the back door to the desk as he saw an orange pony come in. 'Oh, hello Applejack. Here for the tail thing, I'm assuming?' He asked.

Meanwhile, at Sugarcube Corner...

"Well, nothing new. Sorry," replied Pinkie, her mane deflating down slightly. Not all the way, like in the 'Gummy's after-birthday party incident', only slightly. Then it poofed back up again as she had an idea. "Hey Dash, are you busy today?" she asked.

Edited by Red Pegasus

Dash looked back at Pinkie as she was addressed. She rubbed the back of her neck uncomfortably and said "Um actually Pinkie, I was kind of gonna practice some of my signature moves." Then she got excited and grinned as she said "I've got this great idea for an aaaawwwesome new trick that's going to get me into the Wonderbolts for sure." Then she looked at Pinkie with a mixture of regret and uncertainty as she said "Sorry Pinkie."

Pinkie Pie certainly seemed a little dissatisfied, but she didn't seem terribly upset. "Oh, sure, that's okay, Dashie. Your Wonderbolt training comes first," she replied. "But hey, can you show me?" she then added, before she stuffed a pie into her mouth. She still hadn't caught up on her regular diet since that incident with Trixie.

Dash was relieved that Pinkie didn't seem to be angry. She looked at her friend consideringly. "You know what? It'll feel good to have somepony on the ground watching my awesomeness and cheering me on. Yeah you can watch me Pinkie." she said smiling proudly.

"PIE-TASTIC!" exclaimed Pinkie happily, throwing her hoof into the air, then she galloped back into Sugarcube Corner, and came back carrying a impossibly high bucket of popcorn, and at least three cups of soda. "So, where will we go?" she asked excitedly.

Rainbow tapped her chin looking around. "We'll go to the field outside of town." she said smiling. "Let's go!" She grabbed Pinkie and flew into the air. She sped off toward the meadow feeling the wind in her mane. She felt her powerful wing muscles flexing under her hide.

Being Pinkie Pie, the aforementioned pink mare bounced after. But suddenly... a wall of cheese magically appeared in front her. "OH NO!" cried Pinkie.

"Banana chair!" said the Cookie Monster, then continued his sword fight with Mordecai and Rigby. Pinkie looked on, dumbfounded. When Pinkie Pie is confused, you know that a bunch of crazy bullmanure is happening.

OOC: I'm going to bed now.

Edited by Red Pegasus

"Howdy doctor. I just wanted yah to see this here gash on my tail." Applejack lifted her blonde tail and removed the red scrunchie. "See that scabbed over part? I'm worried its an infection, I got it from while I was out applebucking, and instead of apples I got a jagged branch."

Doctor Whooves took out the small cylindrical object and looked at the wound. 'Hm...' He said as he looked it over.

'I think it's fine, if we just clean it up and bandage it. It might not affect your apple bucking, but I'd suggest you lay off for a while. Anything else hitting it could make it worse.' He said as he slipped the small pen object into his bags. He went behind a door to a closet, and took out a bandage and a clean rag.

'Not usually what I'd do but this isn't as serious as you thought.' He said as he cleaned the wound and wrapped the bandage around her.

Applejack retied the scrunchie. "Big thanks to ya, Doc. Just can't take any chances these days, ya know?" Applejack said, leaving 8 bits on Dr. Whooves' desk. "Well I'm going into town, to see what RD is up to." Applejack left the strange "doctor's" office carefree and without worry, as she happily trotted into town.

Doctor Whooves smiled as he went back behind his desk. He sighed and entered the TARDIS. He looked around it as he remembered something he had to do. 'I forgot it again...' He mumbled as he ran back to the clinic and changed the door sign to 'closed'. He went back to the TARDIS and fired it up, leaving for his destination as the classic sound was heard.

As Applejack arrived in the center of town, she looked off into the distance. There, she saw a flash of rainbow zooming to a field outside of Ponyville. Under that rainbow was a little blotch of pink. Whatever Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie were doing, she wanted a part if it.

Fluttershy was in her cottage, trying to get a stubborn Angel Bunny to eat his carrot. "Oh, please Angel Bunny? It is all I have. Can you please eat just a teensy little bite?" The rabbit shook his head. "Would you like for me to get apples from Applejack?" Angel said yes. "Alright. Please don't get into trouble while I am gone." With that she left. "My, what a beautiful day. " When she got to the center of town, she saw Applejack. "Good morning, Applejack. Angel want some apples to eat, so is it okay if I buy some? Um, if you can."

"Why of course, sugarcube. Just go ahead and take as many as you like from the farm. I'm just on my way to visit Rainbow and Pinkie. Y'all care to tag along?" Applejack said, fixing her brown Stetson hat. "You think the others might want a bite to eat?" She asked Fluttershy.

The TARDIS materialized where it started. Doctor Whooves stumbled out. He fell, his Victorian era cap falling to the ground. 'That was certainly new.' He quipped as he took off the rest of the clothes that he had gotten. He laughed and walked back inside the clinic as the TARDIS turned into its shed. He changed the sign back to 'open' and sat at his desk, messing with his Sonic Screwdriver.

"Oh, that would be wonderful. I am sure after what Rainbow and Pinkie would be doing, they would care to eat. But are you sure you don't want me to pay? Just a few bits? You have worked hard to make those apples. But, it is your choice. Why don't we go to Sweet Apple Acres and bring a few apples for Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie? Angel only wants one."

(edited)

"That sounds like a mighty fine idea. C'mon, lets head down to the farm! And I insist, take them apples free of charge!" Applejack said as she and Fluttershy walked out of the center of town. "Whatcha think those two are up to out there?" Applejack stopped and looked at Fluttershy. "Should we be gettin' worried?

"Oh no. They are either pulling a prank on some poor pony or Rainbow Dash is showing Pinkie Pie some new trickks she has learned that will hopefully attract the Wonderbolts' attention. Well, there are different times.. I think we should check on them, just to be safe. You should not be asking me if we should be worried anyways, because you are the brave pony."

(edited)

"I know, just I don't want Rainbow to have to end up in the hospital again, you remember how bad that turned out. But, lets get down to the farm and hustle down to that field." Applejack replied heartily, and brought her slow trot to a high paced gallop. " Let's see them wings of yours beat some old fashioned speed! I won't go hard on yah, Fluttershy!" Applejack exclaimed as she kicked up dirt from the road beneath her.

"Oh! Um, okay." Fluttershy spread her wings and flapped them. She slowly gained speed. "Alright. Now I tuck in my wings an- EEEEEEEEEEE!" She lost control and sped ahead like a bullet, even if it was an accident. "AAAAPLEJAAACK! EEEEE-" Her screaming was cut short when she slammed into a bush."Ow..."