Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How will Twilight get her key

~/XC- BRONY\~

so by now, we understand the keys have to do with the mane six's elements. Twilight's is magic, as we know. so how do you think she will receive her key? will it be something about magic in general? or more about the magic of friendship? in interested to see some ideas and speculation.

I guess it's will be somehow associated with Starswel Bearded (sorry if I made mistake, don't remember his name). He was a local Gandalf ;) Greatest master of magic, and Twilight are his fan. Maybe she will find his stuff?

Edited by zev_zev
  • Brohoof 1

Her key could be associated with a mix of magic and friendship, so many speculations! I think her key could be a mix of both, we might not know until we see Twilight find her key.

• Brohoof 1

She'll buy it at Weird Al's Hardware Store.

If Polsky gets his hands on it, it will be something like 'oh, she had it with her all this time'.

haha i love these two!

I guess it's will be somehow associated with Starswel Bearded (sorry if I made mistake, don't remember his name). He was a local Gandalf ;) Greatest master of magic, and Twilight are his fan. Maybe she will find his stuff?

i like the idea of starswirl, since his name has been reoccurring. 

Well here's the question raritys nature and dashes nature were tested when they got their keys.

Didn't twilight's nature just get tested against discord?

Yes or no?  Unless it didn't work because twilight wasn't discords friend.

Well here's the question raritys nature and dashes nature were tested when they got their keys.

Didn't twilight's nature just get tested against discord?

Yes or no? Unless it didn't work because twilight wasn't discords friend.

I think that Twilight Time will be where she gets her key. I'm not completely sure, but if we go with the running theme that the key episode has their name in it. That's a CMC episode so it could prove interesting.