Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity's party

Singe

When the shows gets around to doing Rarity's birthday party it should take place at the castle in Canterlot or Crystal Empire. 

Tim Gunn guest stars as a Unicorn who handles the party planning and Pinkie Pie tries to work along with him. He'll have a habit of shooting down or changing any ideas Pinkie might have to the party.

• Brohoof 1

Didn't Rarity have a party before? Not like it's recycling episodes, but it should be a fan fiction instead.

I hope that Rarity does have a party of her own though! :)

Edited by Scootalove

I'm going to banned forum you.

We can't recycle episodes, dangit, we gotta keep moving forward :D

Yeahh, turn that into a fanfic, or maybe even a clopfic guest starring my OC, who knows? :D

But all and all, that'd be a badass episode man.

I approve :D

To those who keep saying she already had one, Rarity was invited to parties, but she's never had her own yet.

So far, we've seen birthday parties for the following characters:

• Gummy (Party of One)
  • Pinkie Pie (Party of One)
  • Twilight Sparkle (Sweet and Elite)
  • Spike (Secret of My Excess)
  • Rainbow Dash (Pinkie Pride)

We haven't seen birthdays for Fluttershy, Rarity, or Applejack yet - so those could (and should) definitely happen at some point in the show!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

So the basic story for "Tim Gunn" is that he's in line of being chosen as the party planner for the next Grand Galloping Gala. As for a test, he requested to be the party planner Rarity's birthday party and show case his skills.

Edited by Singe

I do think an episode with Rarity's birthday would be nice, but she'd certainly put Pinkie in charge. There'd have to be a different conflict, such as some of the "pish-posh" ponies of Canterlot wanting to come to her party, and she'd want a different kind of party. But that might be like recycling Sweet and Elite. So, I'm not sure. Perhaps a fanfiction would do.

Maybe Sweetie Belle could try to organize a party for Rarity and mess everything up... Maybe she'll sing at the party and earn her cutie mark!

• Brohoof 1

An episode for rarity to have a birthday party?

I would be down with that!

However, it needs to be just as magnificent and extraordinary for someone like rarity to enjoy to the full potential.

Canterlot sounds nice, but it's already been done, so something a bit more different would be better.

An episode for rarity to have a birthday party?

I would be down with that!

However, it needs to be just as magnificent and extraordinary for someone like rarity to enjoy to the full potential.

Canterlot sounds nice, but it's already been done, so something a bit more different would be better.

There is Crystal Empire. They could go to one of the other major cities.

I just want Timm Gunn planning it.