open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

(U MEEN FYRE?????)

Corrosion grabbed the bomb with a tendril and hit Fire's head with it, then jumping over him and throwing the bomb at his back, sending him forward.

_

Plague bared his fangs and jumped on him and then bit down with toxic teeth.

(Son of a......)

Fire was able to shake him off. He could barely get up. He grabbed the bite wound with his left arm. And swung his Right at Plague.

Fire just sat there, looking at the ground with a shocked expression. His vision went blurry and he fell face first into a pool of his own blood. He didn't breathe, and he didn't move.

Shadow stopped "What was that....." he said to Night. "I-i felt something....."

Edited by ShadowCloud

Plague backfisted Corrosion in the face, sending him sprawling to the floor.

"YOU IDIOT! THERE WAS NO NEED FOR THAT!!!"

Corrosion got up.

"I was only doing what had to be done...."

"~He's the one who attacked us first afterall..."

"Maybe..." Plague sighed as he looked at Fire's body.

"#The girl is still here, how will we explain this to her?"

Corrosion thought for a moment, and then pointed to the security cameras. He walked over to the security room and grabbed the tapes from the moment of their confrontation all the way to the end. He stored them inside his suit.

(Wow.....you cant even tell the girl how i died.....)

Shadow stopped. "God dammit something is wrong...." he said "I cant just leave now though....."

Edited by ShadowCloud

(Wow.....you cant even tell the girl how i died.....) Shadow stopped. "God dammit something is wrong...." he said "I cant just leave now though....."

(Well, I'm assuming that'd she just go batsh*t insane since we just 'killed' the guy she had a crush on... Or unless you're referring to the fact that Apollo isn't here at the moment to have her approach the two...) Plague and Corrosion wandered around the base, looking for anything that could give them more insight on what they would be dealing with in the future. Edited by Kreinbahthur

As they walked around there was almost nothing. No plans, data, inventions, only a few prototype bombs that were not even finished or workable. Shadow dose not have a plan., they don't collect any data. They just do things.

The only bomb that was finished was called "The birthday bomb for shadow" and was filled with confetti.

Edited by ShadowCloud

"Well... That was productive..." Corrosion said as he crushed the prototype bombs.

_

Plague held up the confetti bomb.

"#This could be useful...."

He looked at Corrosion.

"You know how long that security system is going to last," he said poiting towards Anarchy's door.

"Nope.... I guess we'll just have to wait..."

(Apollo why must you sleep so early ;.;????)

(Let me think of something)

But there was another box. sitting on a chair. it had a small note on it that read "Welcoming present from Orestes."

Inside was a glass tank and a baby lizard. An Argentine Red Tegu, and a note "I hope you like him! from Fire and Shadow."

(Holy crap dude you actually made me feel bad! ARE YOU A WIZARD?)

Corrosion noticed the box and opened it. He almost dropped it when he saw the gift and the letter.

"I.... I... I HATE THIS THING!!" he roared as he held the sides of his head. His symbiote receded and he simply sat there sobbing on the ground.

"It made me do it.... They actually thought me as a friend?"

_

Scipio simply watched as he cried.

"It's not your fault... It had to be done... The idea may have brought on by the symbiote, but I felt you resisting it.... The fact that you did that shows that you never meant or wanted to harm anyone... These things are simply things you'll have to get used to..."

Shadow walked around Kill's Base still cloaked "I guess i will have to find out what happened when i get back then" he thought with a sigh. "Fire better of not of gotten himself hurt...."

Edited by ShadowCloud

Scipio offered him a hand, which Orestes took and helped himself up.

"It's up to you whether you give into your symbiote's evil nature or not. Is your will strong enough to control it? Are you wise enough to know when to channel your 'evil'?"

Orestes nodded in response as he wiped a tear from his face. He picked up the small lizard and looked at it before he set it free through a small hatch that lead outside the base.

"You're right... It had to be done...."

terigowa and a large group of yakuza entered the club

terigowa spoke japanesse and pointed around and the yakuza went to work fixing the place up, he came up to fires body, he called some one and fire was picked up and carried out

(for tens apperance)

the yakuza continued to hit the man with numchucks

Scipio looked up as Terigowa and his gaurds entered the club.

"#Oh hey, Liu Kang's back...."

They both got up and hid as they turned into symbiotes, camoflauging themselves in the dark areas of the base.

Alten, still invisible, reached out and pulled the numchucks out of the one of the Yakuza's hands as it swung around for another hit. Alten then uncloaked and snapped the weapon around, bringing it crashing into the poor ninja's head. He reached down and grabbed the Yakuza's gun and unloaded the full clip into the second attacker.

*Anarchy broke down the door that was between te room she was in, and the one that Fire was in. She ran over to where Fire was laying and started shaking him.* "Hey! Wake up! Dont die Fire! You cant die!" *Anarchy began to cry.* "Dont die......"

(oh hey Apollo's alive!)

"#Sorry lass, but it had to be done...." Plague's symbiote said as they emerged from the shadows

"If you give us some time to explain, then I'm sure another unnecessary death can be prevented..."

Edited by Kreinbahthur

Shadow stopped "God damnit something is really wrong...." he said "I'm going to teleport back." he said to Night.

He teleported out and began to walk towards the club.

-----

Fire was laying there, not breathing, not moving, just laying there.

(oh hey Apollo's alive!)

"#Sorry lass, but it had to be done...." Plague's symbiote said as they emerged from the shadows

"If you give us some time to explain, then I'm sure another unnecessary death can be prevented..."

(Of course im alive. Although school is about as bad as being dead.)

*Anarchy turned around and glared at them.* "You two symbiotes did this! Ill make you pay for this...."

Edited by Apollo

Alten was satified that his foes were no longer a threat. His discerning gaze swept over the bodies, stopping on one of the swords. He walked over and picked it up before cloaking and sprinting away.

(I'll just say he's headed to where the large number of yakuza and their leader are)

(Of course im alive. Although school is about as bad as being dead.)

*Anarchy turned around and glared at them.* "You two symbiotes did this! Ill make you pay for this...."

(You don't get Spring Break yet? That sucks :(... I was learning to drive a standard car, so thats why I took so long)

Corrosion reached inside himself and pulled out the tapes.

"Just be quiet and watch..."

He put the tapes into a hologram projector, showing all the events before and after the fight.

_

"See now? It wasn't in our interest to do this."