open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Alten and Power Ten had been walking through the city, discussing their pasts, when Ten spotted Rain stumbling around drunk on the street. there was a man facing away from him who seemed to be bothering her. "Step back, buddy" growled Ten

Edited by Power Ten

yesa.png

"I'm not here to hurt you, its called help, and you seem to need it." he said his voice sounding like shadows on a few words.

Shadow looked to the side "Oh come on ten." he said

Edited by ShadowCloud

I'll Give You A Chickey Bucket, Boy.

Rain's eyes widened.

That sounded like..Shadow?

"Go away! I don't want your help!" she yelled, and waved her fist. She stumbled a little but caught herself on a tree. Another group approached, asking him to back off. Rain glared at them. "Go away! All of you!"

mephalasig.jpg

Shadow shrugged "Fine" he said not disguising his voice. he turned and began to walk back to the club.

Rain turned around and vomited into a trash can.

Godammit, he sounded so much like him...but he's dead! He's dead! He can't hurt anyone anymore!

She leaned against the can, breathing heavily. He's coming back to haunt me now...why did I say that to him?

mephalasig.jpg

Rain's eyes widened.

That sounded like..Shadow?

"Go away! I don't want your help!" she yelled, and waved her fist. She stumbled a little but caught herself on a tree. Another group approached, asking him to back off. Rain glared at them. "Go away! All of you!"

"Rain, you cant just wander around like this. This world is different! We need to get you someplace safe..." Ten tried reasoning with her

yesa.png

Shadow looked at her "Obviously you do need help." he began to turn. "But alright" he began to whistle a song he always did.

(Wait...how does she know Ten? LOL. Someone just tell me the pages all this Rain stuff happened on XD)

Rain shook her head. "I told him I couldn't be in the same room as him anymore...I was a total bitch." She sighed. "Okay. I'll come." She stumbled over a bit. "Damn, I am drunk."

That's when Shadow started to whistle. She froze up, looked at him through big eyes. "I...Shadow?"

Edited by PinkieDaShy

mephalasig.jpg

Shadow stopped all together "Maybe she doesn't hate me then." he muttered to himself. He continued to walk and sing. Shadow turned at her words "Who is that?" he asked.

Edited by ShadowCloud

"Don't even pretend!" said Rain angrily. But she suddenly found herself hugging him.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to...I just...you killed all those people...and I just.." Rain started to cry again.

She looked at the person next to Shadow. "Who's that?" she asked, a little scared.

Edited by PinkieDaShy

mephalasig.jpg

Rain shook her head. "I told him I couldn't be in the same room as him anymore...I was a total bitch." She sighed. "Okay. I'll come." She stumbled over a bit. "Damn, I am drunk."

That's when Shadow started to whistle. She froze up, looked at him through big eyes. "I...Shadow?"

Ten caught Rain at the elbow and helped her up. "We're going to go to Alten's house okay? You can stay there as long as you need."

Alten nodded in affirmation.

ninjas :P

Edited by Power Ten

yesa.png

He looked at ten "Yes bring her to wherever you can while i have the giant super villain base, splendid!" he said sarcastically

"You mean Plague?" he said "I have no idea what he wants"

He undisguised himself and voice

Edited by ShadowCloud

"...it is you," said Rain. She looked down. "I know you probably hate me...I should just go." She looked at Plague again and nodded at him, turning to Ten.

Edited by PinkieDaShy

mephalasig.jpg

Shadow almost began to laugh "I thought that was the other way around , you hate me so I still pretend i'm dead."

"But your logic is a bit off. i like died for you, 3 hours or so ago...." he said with a laugh.

"I did hate you, Shadow, and I'm not gonna pretend like I'm not still pissed off," said Rain with a small smile. "But you've changed for sure."

mephalasig.jpg

Night hawk arrived at the abandoned coal plant, this time with the rocketeers jet pack he walked in and used it to fly to the roof throug the broken skylight, on the roof he found what appeared to be ashes

/ashes.../ he thought when suddenly he had a thought

/the crime scene, shadow picked up a butterfly knife, acted suspeious, the ear ring, these ashes...shadow...but hes dead now, I'll ask the next best thing, his buddy, whom I was use what appeared to be a rocket launcher used by the rocketeer/

Night hawk got back in the van and speed towards the club

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

Shadow shrugged "Kay." he re-disguised himself and began to walk towards the club, still singing.

"...it is you," said Rain. She looked down. "I know you probably hate me...I should just go." She looked at Plague again and nodded at him, turning to Ten.

"It's not too far from here" Alten summoned a black dodge charger and opened the door for Rain.

yesa.png

Rain slipped into the car and nodded at Alten politely.

"Should've known," she giggled and looked at Shadow's retreating back. "He never really dies, does he?" She sighed a little and buckled her seatbelt. Her head felt like it would split open any second.

Edited by PinkieDaShy

mephalasig.jpg

(edited)

Night hawk came to a screeching halt in front of the club, he got out and walked to it, 2 goons tried to stop him but he subdued them with no effort, he walked up to fire

"tell me everything you know about the rocketeers death"

He slammed his fist into the wall, leaving a dent

"now"

He was clearly angry and had a small twitch in his finger

(if you try to fight him, remember his armor is magic resistant now)

Edited by Skullbuster

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG: