Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Signature Making!

Commander Frost

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omygosh thank you! Thank you very much, nice work!

np :)

@@DrumBeat,Ok, as for the teeth It took me some time to stop making it compress them but they're there. As fo the background, there isn't much I can do without restarting it, but it won't turn out the way it was origanaly. So I can eithe restart it for you or here's the one with teeth:

O6y8tkf.png

I really don't care about size that much but was wondering if you could make me a signature with Discord, Discord, and even more Discord. I really don't care about the end result, I'll leave that up to you. As long as Discord's mane is all over it, that's fine with me

I really don't care about size that much but was wondering if you could make me a signature with Discord, Discord, and even more Discord. I really don't care about the end result, I'll leave that up to you. As long as Discord's mane is all over it, that's fine with me

ok.

@@ninjamon102938,It didn't turn out as well as I hoped but what's your feedback?

W0fFkjs.png

np :)@@DrumBeat,Ok, as for the teeth It took me some time to stop making it compress them but they're there. As fo the background, there isn't much I can do without restarting it, but it won't turn out the way it was origanaly. So I can eithe restart it for you or here's the one with teeth:O6y8tkf.png

I wouldn't mind waiting for a bit longer. As long as it is ok with you.

Hey, I have a request. I could use a new one. Had this one for months now.

I'm thinking I would like one with my OC Suit Twister, with the text reading. "Truth is stranger than fiction"

I'll leave the font style up to you, and there's a link to my OC page in my current signature, there's an image of him you can use there.

Hey, I have a request. I could use a new one. Had this one for months now.

I'm thinking I would like one with my OC Suit Twister, with the text reading. "Truth is stranger than fiction"

I'll leave the font style up to you, and there's a link to my OC page in my current signature, there's an image of him you can use there.

Here. Sorry about the little bit of red outlining, but it was the only way I could vector it :/

djWFjT8.png

I have a few comments, so please read this before posting people, since most people don't know, a Vector is what programs like adobe illustrator run. It's a series of advanced mathematical formulas that calculate the exact size and the colors of each of the shapes to replace pixels.

This is used in order to avoid pixelation at high zoom values, do to the fact that there is no pixels to zoom in on.

As for the signatures themself, I have a question as to what program you're using. It would seem that you aren't using Illustrator or Photoshop based on the fact that the resource images are very pixelated. I would recomend that you upgrade to the adobe family since then you have the live trace to convert the rasters into vectors or Photoshop because that doesn't let you do anything until you confirm that the zoom is what you want.

I have a few comments, so please read this before posting people, since most people don't know, a Vector is what programs like adobe illustrator run. It's a series of advanced mathematical formulas that calculate the exact size and the colors of each of the shapes to replace pixels.

This is used in order to avoid pixelation at high zoom values, do to the fact that there is no pixels to zoom in on.

As for the signatures themself, I have a question as to what program you're using. It would seem that you aren't using Illustrator or Photoshop based on the fact that the resource images are very pixelated. I would recomend that you upgrade to the adobe family since then you have the live trace to convert the rasters into vectors or Photoshop because that doesn't let you do anything until you confirm that the zoom is what you want.

I use paint.net which is the only thing I can afford atm

And a note, Unless your requesting something, please refriain from posting here. This is for requests only

Edited by RainbowBronyDash465

Not mad but, what happened to the sig you were making?

Yours? I'm still making it. It's taking FOREVER! I'm sorry, It will take a bit longer than ussual because of slow laptop and im bad at hand drawing which is something I'm doing to try and make the background. Im about to just flash together a few colors.

Yours? I'm still making it. It's taking FOREVER! I'm sorry, It will take a bit longer than ussual because of slow laptop and im bad at hand drawing which is something I'm doing to try and make the background. Im about to just flash together a few colors.

oh ok.

I could probably make the one I want, but I can't find my PSCS4 disc right now...haven't went through my stuff since I had to move lol...and probably lost it...

Size: (100x600 or bigger for donaters/subscribers)
Background Color: Black
Characters: The Undertaker, Gokai Red, and Twilight Sparkle....I dunno why...>.>
Vectors: flame.

Text: Who says fandoms can't coexist?
Text Font: Either Ariel, or the cliche Times New Roman, whichever looks better.
Text Color: whatever will stand out and not blend in to the other images
Other: No idea.

If that's too much, I can tone it down.

Hmm this form seemed like it's getting old, do you still do. Them? If so can I get one ?

Size: 100x600

Background Color: something like the background you did in the example rainbow dash sig, surprise me with the color!

Charachters: rainbow dash

Vectors:none

Text: rainbow dash

Text Font: again surprise me

Text Color: light blue

Other: n/a

Thank you so much!!!!

Hmm this form seemed like it's getting old, do you still do. Them? If so can I get one ?

Size: 100x600

Background Color: something like the background you did in the example rainbow dash sig, surprise me with the color!

Charachters: rainbow dash

Vectors:none

Text: rainbow dash

Text Font: again surprise me

Text Color: light blue

Other: n/a

Thank you so much!!!!

Yes I am and ur on the list!

Currently waiting-

Zhortac

Silverarrow66

I can see you are busy, but of you have time, can you create a sig for my mane (main lol) OC?

Size: ~50x200+

Background Color: Black.

Charachters: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/bella-hue-r5668

Vectors: Rust. Is rust doable?

Text: Bella Hue

Text Font: something sharp or pointy.

Text Color: Red, orange and/or any colour that suits the Sig colour.

Other: if possible, can you make the text really contract the background? Thanks.

Edited by Neutrino

Yes I am and ur on the list!

Currently waiting-

Zhortac

Silverarrow66

I just found out what vectors were and what wondering if I could make a change, can I have a rainbow dash vector on the left and the right side? Thank you verry much!!!