Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic to last another 5 years

MadDoggyca

Hasbro announced that they have made plans for My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic to last another 5 years. If one 26 episode Season airs per year: then 5 seasons equals to 130 more MLP episodes, that equal to about 2,990 more minutes of pony content (not including some more movies maybe.)

THAT'S A LOT OF PONIES!

img-2307385-1-1653828_472411126218489_15

I'm excited for Season 5, but at the same time, I'm a little concerned. What is every episode of Season 5 going to be about? Could MLP:FiM go downhill like Spongebob did? Could this be the end of anything good coming out of the My Little Pony franchise?

That..is a looooot of pony. 5 years of MLP, I'll take it! It's so awesome to see that the show will still go on, whether it'll decline in quality or not. I'll still be around. It's amazing. :) 

• Brohoof 1

I'm excited for Season 5, but at the same time, I'm a little concerned. What is every episode of Season 5 going to be about? Could MLP:FiM go downhill like Spongebob did? Could this be the end of anything good coming out of the My Little Pony franchise?

Why?

The season 5 will be about the same kind of topics as the previous seasons.

• 3 years later...

I hope My Little Pony lasts forever like the Simpsons I want it to keep going

they said it would last five more years but I hope it goes on even longer I also hope MLP will have another movie in theaters that was amazing that my little pony the movie came out in theaters I was impressed to I saw it twice one time by myself and once with my friend Kevin

I realy hope there will be a sequel to My Little Pony the movie

On 2/14/2014 at 6:50 PM, Scootalove said:

It sure is! I just hope there will be no decline in quality during the next five years, so I'll keep my hopes at a low/moderate level.

Same, i've heard a lot of people just getting tired of mlp over saturation while other say it get better with new writers. I guess mlp has a steady base given it is not just a comedy show. HOwever, the problem is the lessions. in order to teach you have to bring in new character to learn them as the mane six are pretty much used up by this point. hell that why they brought instarlight and thorax and even trixie.