Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Pokemon XY Gym Challenge - Shiny Eevees go to Champions

Descant

As I had stated in post #16, I will get a new 3DS for my birthday. My dad said he will get it for me tomorrow. I will decide who to battle first tomorrow once I get my 3DS and FC.

@@Flareon,

Hey, it's been a couple of days since I challenged you. I'm not growing impatient, mind you, but I'm just curious about an ETA for our battle.

I apologize for my inactivity. School's been getting quite busy lately, and I often forget to check the forums for other things I'm doing. 

I've been working really hard on finishing my dragon, rock, and flying gyms. Hopefully they'll all be up within a week, or at least as soon as I can finish my mass breeding and training projects.

If you'd like, I can battle you now. Which gym did you want again?

(edited)

I apologize for my inactivity. School's been getting quite busy lately, and I often forget to check the forums for other things I'm doing. 

I've been working really hard on finishing my dragon, rock, and flying gyms. Hopefully they'll all be up within a week, or at least as soon as I can finish my mass breeding and training projects.

If you'd like, I can battle you now. Which gym did you want again?

I wanted to challenge your Steel-type gym. I'll pm you my FC.

Edit: Wait, I already did when I first challenged you, so check your inbox for 'dat.

Edited by Aged Rain

User @ challenged both the Ore and Fist Gyms, and after two long, gruelling battles, managed to claim an Ore Badge, but failed to earn a Fist Badge.
Ore Battle Video: UXAW-WWWW-WWW6-MQB5
Fist Battle Video: ZA6G-WWWW-WWW6-MQBH

Gym Leader @Vaporeon, I hereby challenge you for the Splash Badge! This will be my 8th badge, so prepare thyself. I will not be holding back.

And I will be sending you a PM with my friend-code, so... yeah. I'm kinda running outta steam here. BEWARE!

@@CaptainDeathMint,

CaptainDeathMint challenged the Psychic gym just now for the Opium badge.  As the challenger he used Espeon, Flareon, Umbreon and Jolteon, while I used Cresselia, Gardevoir, Musharna and Jynx.  He was unsuccessful in defeating the gym this time around, but there's always tomorrow! <3

Watch the battle: Z64W-WWWW-WWW6-N7ZH

Edited by Sylveon

@@Vaporeon,

N challenged the Psychic gym just now for the Opium badge.  As the challenger he used Ferrothorn, Alakazam, Azumarill and Landorus, while I used Latias, Gardevoir, Musharna and Jynx.  He was unsuccessful in defeating the gym this time around, but there's always tomorrow! <3

Watch the battle: YLCW-WWWW-WWW6-NTF8

Edited by Sylveon

((I was going to wait for @Vaporeon to post the results of our battle before making this post, but...)) 

I now have 8 badges, and thus I wish to take the Elite 4 challenge. I intend the first battle in my run to be against @Leafeon's fairy type gym. I will have my retribution. Your Azumarill will not stop me now!

((I was going to wait for @Vaporeon to post the results of our battle before making this post, but...)) 

I now have 8 badges, and thus I wish to take the Elite 4 challenge. I intend the first battle in my run to be against @Leafeon's fairy type gym. I will have my retribution. Your Azumarill will not stop me now!

Can't battle currently. I'd suggest asking someone else to battle first. x3

Curses.

Well, it's not like I'm in a particular rush, but I suppose I'll challenge someone else first...

Flareon! Wait... no, he's not even on right now. And he seems to be a rather busy bee, anyways.

@Umbreon! I think I would like to challenge your Ice-team, when you have the time. You don't even seem to be online now, but what evs.

Curses.

Well, it's not like I'm in a particular rush, but I suppose I'll challenge someone else first...

Flareon! Wait... no, he's not even on right now. And he seems to be a rather busy bee, anyways.

@Umbreon! I think I would like to challenge your Ice-team, when you have the time. You don't even seem to be online now, but what evs.

I apologize for not posting the battle results but I had some things to do and forgot. Anyways if you want to challenge my Ghost team for one of your Elite 4 then by all means do so.

Which leads me to my next statement;

The Ghost gym is now (finally) open. Are you ready to face the dark figures down the hall? The sudden chill down your spin? The shadow of the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright? If so your time has come. Anyone who can brave the thick fog and beat the leader and his signature Aegislash will receive the Spectre Badge which is an Adamant Honedge ready for EV training.

• Brohoof 1

Announcement:

The Grass gym will be under new management (myself), and will also be undergoing some changes.  Those of you who have the Floret badge already, don't worry; that will still count as having the Grass gym badge.

Horizon Badge:
Gym Leader: Don'tDropThatDedenne (Sylveon)
Friend Code: 0903-4058-5794
Type: Grass
Featured Pokemon: Bellossom

@@Vaporeon

Vaporeon challenged all three of my gyms today (That being the Normal, Fire, and Fairy gyms). The challenger used Ferrothorn, Azumarill, Venusaur, and Landorus.

Normal team: Furfrou, Heliolisk, Meloetta, and Porygon2

Fire team: Victini, Talonflame, Charizard (Mega X), and Infernape

Fairy team: Azumarill, Whimsicott, Mawile, and Togekiss

The challenger successfully defeated both the normal and fire gyms, earning the Kabuki and Phoenix badges respectively. However, the challenger was not successful in defeating the fairy gym and earning the Navi badge (It's called the Navi badge for a reason. All the pokemon on it are super annoying). They may try again at a later date.

Kabuki Spectate: DJJW-WWWW-WWW6-PGHP

Phoenix Spectate: HA7W-WWWW-WWW6-PGY4

Navi Spectate: U3KG-WWWW-WWW6-PGYL

Ugh...  Just putting this out there, but my teams are currently unavailable until I can get a new 3DS.  While I was at school my dog managed to get mine off of the counter, and...  Well, it was in about 8 pieces when I got home.

If this is still the case, then I will battle someone else. I will still look forward to getting a battle with you.

@

Aged Rain challenged the Fairy gym for the Navi badge during their Elite Four challenge. The challenger used Gliscor, Blaziken, Bisharp, Garchomp, Vaporeon, and Mismagius. The leader used Whimsicott, Sylveon, Mawile, Azumarill, Togekiss, and Gardevoir. 

After a close battle, the challenger was not successful in defeating the gym. They may try again later, after they rematch everyone else they battled in the Elite Four, of course!

Spectate: 3BCW-WWWW-WWW6-V2A7

@@Vaporeon

Vaporeon rechallenged the fairy gym today for the possession of the Navi badge today. The leader used Granbull, Whimsicott, Azumarill, and Mawile. Whereas the challenger used Porygon2, Landorus, Venusaur, and Ferrothorn.

The challenger was not successful in defeating the gym, though they may try again at a later date.

Spectate: TB4W-WWWW-WWW7-WRUQ

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

@@Flareon,

couple things, first off I litterally have a version of pokemon from EVERY OTHER GENERATION. (excluding B2/W2) and so this saddens me, as I don't have the money for a 3ds and it doesnt look like I'd get one soon...

I would make for an EPIC elite 4 player, though. I have completed the pokedex on multiple occasions, and can find a shiny almost anything in D/P.

If I WERE to make a team, my team leader would be Glitch, my Nickname for the Glitched Arceus I received thanks to the Legend of Arceus movie. He was glitched in a beta Pokemon Diamond, and given two things, making him GOD, WonderGuard and ??? Plate.

literally no attacks other than curse can hit him. may be OP, but I'd love to see the tactics, as this is the LITERAL god of pokemon.

As for the glitches, they were beta-mode glitches in D/P. I happen to have gotten my hands on a beta copy and glitched the Arceus.

shame I can't join as elite four, that would have been fun. An elite four with only Glitch as the pokemon.

Edited by Grapz224

I HAVE RISEN FROM THE ASHES!!  The Psychic/Electric/Grass gym leader is now once again available! ^_^

Welcome back. FYI, Aged Rain wants to battle your electric team for one of his Elite 4 battles. It would be his third I believe, he's beaten my ghost team and Bolty's fairy team.