Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ok too much weird >_<

AppleGearRising

I've noticed this. Not just today or yesterday earlier. For the past while this forum's thread quality has been... Uhh....

Declining.

• Brohoof 2

Don't my replies to much, I just love debating so much I'll get in there have a serious(or at least semi-serious) discussion about anything. 

well lets get back on topic, I think the weirdness is sorta normal for some ponies who like rape jokes or hitting females breasts, but it is still strange and can be categorized as sexual, purposefully or not,

well lets get back on topic, I think the weirdness is sorta normal for some ponies who like rape jokes or hitting females breasts, but it is still strange and can be categorized as sexual, purposefully or not,

wow, I managed to be serious.

Are we crying over small weird things?

I find his topics be full of curiosity. I'm sure some of us were willing to ask that too due to curiosity.

If you think he's a troll, wait til you get to the topics more offensive than his

• Brohoof 4

I wouldn't call asking if girls hurt as much from a groin-shot as men "sexual", weird: yes, but not sexual. It's actually kind of interesting from a biological and anatomical perspective to discuss the human body's weak points. 

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 2

Redundancy in case one gets plugged or blocked?

It might be, but if one can get plugged, then the other one can as well, regarding their relative closeness.

One hole actually takes in more air than the other.

I didn't know that. Where did you get that from? Sounds interesting.

OK thanks, this should suffice as a hint, I think I can take it from that point (I was searching info with more scarce references in the past, so... ;-J ).

Now I'd like to know why the right side of my face grows hair less quickly than my left side ;-J Heheh...

P.S. And that's how Dawkins helped me evolve from Butterfly to a Squirrel  :squee:

Edited by SasQ

It's not just those topics, but also the "x people only" topics and "x master race" threads that I feel are well, sorta odd. It's nothing rule breaking, but it's almost sort of ehh, spammy?

WAIT, THE PERSON WHO STARTED THAT GETTING HIT IN THE BOOBS THREAD WAS A GUY? WTF? 

Oh no, we had a jackass pretending to be someone that got a sex change and was looking for support.

We had a topic defending the actions of hitler.

We had a topic defending slavery.

No joke, I have a log of these things somewhere.

Okay what the freaking hell?

The internet is messed up.

One hole actually takes in more air than the other.

The one with the fast airflow, is for perceiving general smells, environment, danger, ect.

The one with slower airflow, is for taking in hormones, and light smells that need to stay longer in that area to be sensed correctly.

Wow you're right!

I confirm this; when I covered my left nostril and breathed, it felt stuffed. This was no the case for my right nostril.

• Brohoof 1

It's not just those topics, but also the "x people only" topics and "x master race" threads that I feel are well, sorta odd. It's nothing rule breaking, but it's almost sort of ehh, spammy?

Well , it was in the Forum Lounge, wasn't it? That's where most spammy (but enjoyable) stuff should belong