Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Twilight Sparkle!

Sazama Ichida

1. Do tell.

2. Do you think there is a connection between thaumic energy and the Higgs boson? Or is thaumic energy dominated by a different quantum particle? A dynamic interaction of a hypothetical thaumic particle and the Higgs boson, or something different all together?

1. Do tell.

2. Do you think there is a connection between thaumic energy and the Higgs boson? Or is thaumic energy dominated by a different quantum particle? A dynamic interaction of a hypothetical thaumic particle and the Higgs boson, or something different all together?

I found just the source that might answer that!

img-2327072-1-alicorn_twilight.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_boson

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, you said you never run out of books but, theoretically, if you did, what would you do?

Also, if you don't have internet, were you and all your friends stuck in a time wrap that never leaves the 19th century? Because even though you dress modern you don't seem to know much about modern technology.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Okay, you said you never run out of books but, theoretically, if you did, what would you do?

Also, if you don't have internet, were you and all your friends stuck in a time wrap that never leaves the 19th century? Because even though you dress modern you don't seem to know much about modern technology.

Well I could always check out more!

twilight_sparkle_16.png

And gee no I guess I don't...

twilight_sparkle_vector_unfortunately_by

When you traveled back in time to warn yourself about something bad happening, did you even think about how you'd start a time paradox if you succeeded?

Wow gee no I didn't...

alicorn_twilight_4.png

Twilight,

Wasn't it cool when Spike melted the ice cloud at the Equestria Games?

It sure was! I believed in him!

twilight_sparkle_16.png

Twilight! I have three questions for you

1. What is it like being an alicorn?

2. What is it like being a princess?

3. What is it like being the leader of the elements of harmony?

@First 2 questions:Very stressful...@3: I know most ponies would think it was nice to be given so much credit but I just want to be seen and treated equally by everypony...

twilight_sparkle_got_her_wings_by_chrome

I couldn't help but notice you wear an absolutely fabulous hat when you are spying on Pinkie Pie when she's having a Pinkie Sense breakout. I was just wondering where you got that hat. :D

img-2683933-1-p9TVOSS.png

Oh that? I just got it at a shop I went to.

twilight_sparkle_16.png

Hey twilight did you like the human version of flash sentry more than the pony version?

*blushes* What are you talking about?

alicorn_twilight_vector_by_pyfbtr_d60jnm

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

*blushes* What are you talking about?

img-2729878-8-alicorn_twilight_vector_by

Aww come Twilight seriously which did you like better? And also how would you feel if spike left for his own journey for a very long time? :l

Edited by The Mighty Ninyn

Twilight,

How do you and Spike like the new castle?

Sorry can't talk about that yet. I don't wanna spoil season 5 for everypony!

img-2729878-7-twilight_sparkle_16.png

Aww come Twilight seriously which did you like better? And also how would you feel if spike left for his own journey for a very long time? :l

I have no idea what you're talking about...

img-2729878-8-alicorn_twilight_vector_by

OOC: Twilight likes to hide the fact that she has a crush on Flash Sentry if you recall.

• Brohoof 1