Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Anyone want to draw a cutie mark for my OC

Binary Blast

• 3 weeks later...

I have something better for your cutie mark how about a rom circuit drawing electrical current with the binary code lightening style ?

nah I'm more into software than hardware, and I think my cutie mark should reflect that

Sorry to burst in offering advice yet not being able to do the whole design-y thing, but if I were you I would just use lines of binary code instead of a computer showing binary code. The whole computer mark would just be too detailed to look good in miniature, I think. 

Sorry to burst in offering advice yet not being able to do the whole design-y thing, but if I were you I would just use lines of binary code instead of a computer showing binary code. The whole computer mark would just be too detailed to look good in miniature, I think. 

I don't know, you might be right, if anyone wants to try this I'll just see what it looks like and possibly use it, I would just need to see an ecample thougth

Well I got bored again so I though why not and this is what my brain though would be a good cutie mark.

p.s. it looks like crap with a white backdrop

post-24322-0-33372100-1395571274.png

non white backdrop:

post-24322-0-09332100-1395571493.png

Edited by McTurkeyBurger

In all honesty I have never actually designed/ drawn a cutie mark so I'm not sure on what is too much detail as well as some other specifications that a cutie mark would require. Oh well at least you have two designs that are more like a proper cutie mark.

p.s. I don't care that my designs were crap (in my opinion) because I had fun doing them.

In all honesty I have never actually designed/ drawn a cutie mark so I'm not sure on what is too much detail as well as some other specifications that a cutie mark would require. Oh well at least you have two designs that are more like a proper cutie mark.

p.s. I don't care that my designs were crap (in my opinion) because I had fun doing them.

They definitely weren't bad drawings, in fact they were amazing, but a cutie mark sorta needs to show what the character is all about in one simple picture, so no they were not crap, I just think they would not make great cutie marks, except the computer one I'm still actually considering that. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got bored again so I though why not and this is what my brain though would be a good cutie mark.

p.s. it looks like crap with a white backdrop

attachicon.giffank(cutie mark #2).png

non white backdrop:

Im actually brand new to the MLP stuff roommate finally got me to watch it found out i like it. Made a OC and really liked this mark I know it was kinda for the OP but it looks like he didn't want to use it and i really liked it. Ill remove it from my oc if you want just wanted to say Thank you.

Im actually brand new to the MLP stuff roommate finally got me to watch it found out i like it. Made a OC and really liked this mark I know it was kinda for the OP but it looks like he didn't want to use it and i really liked it. Ill remove it from my oc if you want just wanted to say Thank you.

you are very welcome to use it if you think it suits your OC well :P