The Stupid Things you get Mad at?

dedacct6

Oh let's see.

- when my phone has no signal.

- when people don't answer the phone.

- when people drive under the speed limit.

- when people tailgate me for GOING the speed limit.

- when i order a ranch wrap from mcdonalds and can't even taste any ranch.

- customers that call and automatically tell me what they want before i can say anything or take down their number.

I could go on, man.

-I always get mad at tailgaters who refuse to pass me. (with those people, I slow down to about 40mphish until they get so pissed that they pass me, and then I speed up again, and usually I end up having to go slower than before...which is another thing that gets me mad) (ON the flip side, I laugh at people who HAVE to pass you before a stop sign or stop light, because you are going to catch up them anyways and they are not going to get to their destination any faster for passing me)....

-I hate lukewarm McD's french fries....I cannot tell you how angry that makes me. So I often request Salt-less fries because then they have to make them fresh (It's healthier and just as tasty)....

-I hate it when my husband leaves the toilet seat up....it's not so bothersome for myself personally as it is the fact that one of my cats has gotten stuck in the toilet, has gotten sick from drinking the water,  and loves playing with the water, making a mess everywhere....and yes, he plays with it even if the water is yellow :eww:  I am not sure why, but this cat has been obsessed with the toilet since he was a very tiny kitten and I can't train him to use the toilet (he is missing a back leg).

-I hate the laws that apply to bicyclists that you must ride on the same side of the road WITH traffic. I despise this for two reasons:

1. Drunk drivers, idot drivers, semi's......I want to see the traffic coming at me for the simple fact that there are NOT safe drivers out there. If I am biking with traffic, someone could drive up behind me and hit me before I could react. If I bike against traffic, I can see "iffy" drivers, and move off the road to avoid potential disasters, plus, in the rural area, Semi drivers often have wide loads, or animal trailers (mainly hogs) so I move off the road out of respect and to avoid the smell....

2. PEOPLE DON'T SEE ME.....simple fact. No one expects to see a bicyclist in the middle of nowhere, and as if anyone who is a safe driver pays attention. If they don't see me, I want to see them....

- I really hate it when people who call my husband Jim.... :fiery:

-I hate it when people can not drive at a constant speed. I know not all automatic cars have a cruise control, but that's no excuse. I drive a stick shift, which means no cruise control and I can keep a constant 60 mph even on windy days. Having people go between 50-65mph is aggravating to no end because I am constantly downshifting and upshifting, and it uses twice as much gasoline going through this bs than if they just went a constant 50 or 55mph (i.e. the speed limit)....

- I hate it when people tease me for not being a girly girl, comment on how I should "embrace" my feminine side, and otherwise "get with the program" on how modern women should be in society....I'd love to spit on these people and have commented to some that it's just not in my nature to be a stuck up b**ch who enjoys having their boobs fall out of their shirts and sporting a constant wedgie (thongs) while suffocating in their clothes (extremely tight clothes) looking like tightrope walkers (high heels).....yes, there are many ways to be "feminine" but this what most people who have commented on mean; my attitude is humble and my clothes are very modest (well, modesty isn't really showing in this post)  and PRACTICAL! I can actually function and that's an amazing feeling.

Edited by Treble Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

I hate when people cannot admit they are wrong even when THEY know they are wrong, then I can't let it go for the life of me and end up getting royally pissed off and butt hurt about it.