mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I remember this kid in middleschool, he liked to use big words but had no idea what they meant, and he liked to use them to put people down. shining example 

dumbass: "You're SUPERIOR to ME!" *clearly from the way he said it he was going for INFERIOR*

Me: "Hey man you said it not me"

Best Burn you've heard?

Can it also be best one you've seen? Cuz my dog gave an incredible burn last time XD she was looking at my dad like all the time so my dad asked "Eeey Floor (dog's name) look at the person you like most" and she immediately stopped looking at him and looked at mom instead :P

Anyhow:

Best thing that happened to you this month

• Brohoof 1

umm..... well... its..... I will just say the second most embarrassing question I have asked. the time I awkwardly asked my best friend about his relationship status and it seemed like I was hitting on him

besides breaking up what has been the most sorrow you have ever been in your life

Edited by Bonnie The Bunny

Never break up with anypony, so wouldent know that feeling, but head few sorrow in my life. And think one thing made me most sad, is when my brother died. He was real scum bag, but still where my brother, i never cry that much in a long time.

What where your scariest moment in real life, not what seen in movies real in stores, but what you have exprinest in first hand?  :unsure:

waking up at 2 AM to my house being on fire I thought that was it but thankfully the fire hadn't reached the front door but if screwed my kitchen and the kitchen smelled like ash for about a month

what is your favorite Mario game (Luigi games and other characters from the series who have their own game count as well)

Never break up with anypony, so wouldent know that feeling, but head few sorrow in my life. And think one thing made me most sad, is when my brother died. He was real scum bag, but still where my brother, i never cry that much in a long time.

I feel your pain, there is always that one sibling who is always a pain in the ass but when something like this happens all you wish is just to spend a few more hours with them

here is a 21 salute for your brother

• Brohoof 1