Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

If I'm gonna be honest here... Probably flee. I'm way too weak to fight anything, being a child and all, and I pretty much know nothing about medical stuff. But, I'm not evil as heck, so I wouldn't betray em. Just run so far away that I never see them again. That's better, right?... Right?

Back to my first question that got ignored... If you could have any person from our history as a roommate, assuming you don't already live with anyone, would you, and who? If they're dead, then just revive them! Bam, as easy as that, they're up 'n walking!

Jesus... It would make the greatest sitcom ever!

Sit back and listen to classical music while the would burns around me wondering why rebels are attacking the innocent?(you know, instead of rebelling against the the higher power) then I would plan a rebellion against the rebels.

"by FoxInShadow"

If an alien ship came to earth saying that there planet has died and they need to come to earth for oxygen as they are running low and would surly die if they don't. would you join your government in a war to destroy them?

No, they could make mighty allies and help us in the future.

Double answer skills!

What would you do if you met a friendly alien that knows how to understand English but not speak it?

• Brohoof 1

it depends on the situation? 1 did I just see him in the wild (or back garden or what not) or 2 is he known by everyone and just walk's up to me on the street?

I'm going with the 1st one here.

I probably wouldn't know he can understand me so I would probably just call the Police.

Same?

Im guessing its same? In anycase, I wouldn't inherently trust them, but I wouldnt hate them based on the one single event we know Equestria has had with them, it being the assault on the wedding thing. Its wrong to assume an entire species is evil based on one event that one hive orchestrated. For all we know, there could be multiple hives, which are better than Chrysalis'. Now, I know the comics show Chrysalis' evilness further, but that's just Chrysalis. The changelings are really following her orders based on a hivemind. What if they have no control, and are forced to obey? There are alot of questions that come up when the subject is Changelings and their morality, and we can't really answer them until the writers decide to elaborate on either the show or the comics. What we have so far is just speculation and theories. Not much to go on.

What is yer opinion on King Sombra? And if you've read the recent main comics, what do ye think of that?

Is Sonic not the key?

Sonic=speed and Speed=Key therefore Sonic=Key

No, Speed is key.  Sonic is not speed. Jack is speed.

You think speed is your ally

you merely adopted it

I was born in it, molded by it

I didn't walk until I was already a man

It was nothing to me but slow

Speed betrays you because it belongs to me

-What Jacksepticeye would probably say to sonic

ERROR

Cookies or cake?