Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Because you must be a true ninja to figure it out.

I doubt even Jackie Chan has got that one figured out yet...

Don't see why not. There isn't even a rule that you need to give a good or intelligent awnser. (Although i like a good awnser.)

((I left it vague so that answers would be humorous and not all smarty and intellectual.))

Should I be more active on this site like I used to be?

(edited)

5 ft

who would win a race, rd or sonic

(actually think, because sonic has a faster acceleration speed, and rd needs to free-fall to pull off a sonic rainboom)

oops i ninja'd someone,

Edited by Staticthor Draconus

(edited)

4-5 inches to 4-5 meters, depending on what body part you measure, and depending on which parts are remotely circular.

Neither. (Cue Ganaramian Air Force jet fighter)

What's the square root of the SuS?

Edited by Ganazoid Inukzoid

(edited)

The purpose of this study is to validate the Sustainable Tourism Attitude Scale (SUS-TAS), which measures residents' attitudes toward sustainable tourism development. Using two data sets from Turkey and the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, a confirmatory factor analysis was employed to assess psychometric properties of SUS-TAS. Although the original SUS-TAS items were reduced in number from 44 to 33, the revised scale demonstrated good psychometric properties. The data supported validity of the original seven SUS-TAS dimensions in two samples. Furthermore, the final version of SUS-TAS demonstrated adequate construct validity and good internal consistency. The findings of the study suggest that SUS-TAS can be used to assess resident attitudes toward sustainable tourism development in cross-cultural settings.

9.5 m/s

how does one simply pick a favorite pony

Edited by Staticthor Draconus