Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

It would depend on the situation,

A gun is easier to fire at multiple targets at once and is much less conspicuous in covert operations. On the other hand, to my understanding, crossbows and bows are much quieter even compared to the pistol w/ a silencer.

Hmm i guess I'd go for the gun then... Much more useful in more situations.

Do you like spicy foods?

Strawberries ...they are delicious

How do you feel about growing older?  

@Crescent Light, you can still do it, I believe in you!  

Abandon Thread D: 

D8iDOjp.gif

For reals though Akari is a friend

And a rather interesting one at that ...and so are you  :toldya:

Edited by Crescent Light
  • Brohoof 2

I'll miss being a kid, but at the same time I'm looking forward to growing old and senile and becoming a burden on society! xD

sig-4656005.D8iDOjp.gif

I love the random reference!

Anyone else watch Angel Beats? And if so, isn't the music awesome? :D

• Brohoof 1

That's a tough one... I know that most people would be able to choose one in an instant, but I guess I don't have a preferance!

Do you eat fish?

(not in the weird anime way) ughh as a higher ranking kid at school i guess a guy named max, he is in our social group and a year above us.

regarding music do you listen on repeat or try to have some kind of play list?

Last game I payed was Undertale. I'd recommend it to anyone who's looking for a game which focuses far more on the story and characters than the gameplay. :)

Favorite social media platform?

Facebook still remains, it feels like the original, most people have it and it isn't some weird fancy thing like Twitter. Though it does get annoying when you have some of THOSE friends but in general it is still nice for seeing what people you have met been up to even despite not actually being really friends or even chatting anymore.

But heck, I barely really check Facebook exempt to chat with my Bestie who moved abroad, so yeah, that.

If you were to create your own fun social media platform, what would it be?

For reals though Akari is a friend

Yeah yeah, I've heard that before. 'We're just friends', the correct term is 'We're just friends - but I still have a huge crush on her. '

...and so are you :toldya:

Oh yeah, but that is just common knowledge. :bedeyes:

I would call it goolie 

It would be a social media site whose purpose is to hold virtual events/parties and communication...

interface would be similar to 8 bit rpgs and organizers can have full control over the music, venue, and decor as well as the ability to code any additional thing they want to add to their event...

Most importantly every one can only talk through Microphones ( No chat bubbles) , and you only hear conversations near wherever your avatar is...so it's like an actual place...

folks could have a virtual MLP convention through Goolie... They could have the event be in a virtual convention hall and such....

I like this question....Same ^ ^

• Brohoof 2

Psychology, Youtube , Technology, Bodybuilding, and Anime/Cartoons

I used to be really into Cosplay and Travel....But it's gotten really hard to find time for either lately....school's been getting really tough

Same?