mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

A lot of the people who are sad on the internet aren't getting the emotional support they need from friends and family in real life. And oddly enough, with the rise of the internet culture, the number of people like this is growing by the day. It's no wonder people talk to random strangers over the internet to ask for advice or just to hang out, since there are fewer and fewer emotional bonds outside of the internet.

...Wow, that was deep.

*ahem* Yes, cats can respond to their names. My cat responds to his name... and about fifteen other names, so...

Brad or Flash?

Edited by Meson Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

img-36588-1-img-36588-1-mb_sig_by_r_m_h-

Your family is who you make it out to be.

Ha! Easy. Cheesecake! It's so rich and white, just like me!

The um... the white part. I'm not rich, just white.

Michael Jackson or Michael Jordan?

• Brohoof 1

Wolverine or Iron man?

Never seen Wolverine (that's not the name of the movie, right? Darn), so I have to go with my Ferrous hero.

Des Manes or Detrot?

• Brohoof 1

Both seem fine, but I wouldn't trust any pony in Detrot with my wallet. So Des Manes

Live among Penguins that are Sapient (intelligent) or Humans that are Primal (opposite of Sapient)?

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

Well I am quite the beast myself.

I'd go with Primal humans.

Ninja!

I am a cat. We cannot talk or lie.

Would you be willing to profit off someone elses pain?

Edited by Mr. Fluffles

(Really cool signature)

Birds of course... I'm not Bias!

Emperor or King? (this is a question about penguins)

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

I'll take action and change the color of the walls and the bed. But I'll keep my clothes and the carpet.

Saddest movie you've seen?

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Going to china where I threw these 2 wooden thingamabobs for some sort of tradition.

If you were given a million dollars to make a video game, what would you name the game?

90.png.87066a8eeb0f3ea5134a5c3445430305.png