Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Explorers of Equestria (searching - Adventure/Action/Romance) (CLOSED)

)O( Scarlet )O(

(edited)

OOC Thread

RP Thread

The Story - It is a time of adventure. You are part of a group of ponies whom have answered to a wanted poster for a new "Peace Keeping" unit of the royal guard. You are on your way to a local tavern, to heed the call, and to meet your new team members, as you prepare for your first mission.

Rules:

- What I and the Co GM/s says goes, there will be no arguing, arguing will result in automatic kicking from the RP

- 16+ so please try to be 'mature'

- any 18+ material (mainly sexual activity) must be taken over to PM

- swearing is permitted, but we ask that you do keep it to a minimum

- nothing graphically and over the top violent

- try your best to include everyone

- respect each other

- if you have a problem with another member, or how the RP is going, bring it up with me or one of the Co GM/s via PM

- above all else, have fun!

Slots open:

- (Me - RP Master) - Playing as Peace Blossom

- @Commander Tangent (Co RP Master) - Playing as Solar Dust

- @Lightwing - Playing as Lightwing

- - Playing as Scribe Shield

- - Playing as Artsy

- @Scribblegroove - Playing as Streamsung Swann

- - Playing as Squire Strongheart

Edited by Raiden NightSong

(edited)

@,

I am afraid this OCs back story does not match up with established show cannon. And he is WAY to powerful, from the sound of it.

You are Denied. Adjust the character, or create a new one.

Edited by Commander Tangent

@,

I'd love to have you on board Artsy, but one question.

Do you think this character will fit in the Action/adventure/romance themes of this RP ?

lol! I have no idea. I've never done this before. Should I make a new one?

(edited)

@,

Up to you. As I said, there will be physical combat, as well as plenty of character and casual interaction. Oh, and puzzles :D

So it is totally up to you :P

If I were you, I would make a new one, or make an alternate version of Artsy that would fit into the Guard a bit better :P

Edited by Commander Tangent
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Up to you. As I said, there will be physical combat, as well as plenty of character and casual interaction. Oh, and puzzles :D

So it is totally up to you :P

If I were you, I would make a new one, or make an alternate version of Artsy that would fit into the Guard a bit better :P

oki doki! I'll work on a new one! Just keep in mind that I do want to join you guys!  :lol:

To be honest, the best adventure RP I've been in was with Cinder - who was both hilarious and amazingly fun to play as. Just wrote that she had joined the guard and thanks to a mix up in paperwork, ended up on a mission on her first day.

Long story short, 'normal' characters can be really fun in adventures - so long as you're ready to think outside the box . :P

• Brohoof 1

MORE OPPERTUNITY TO USE STREAMSUNG!!!

Her page says earthpony, but she is supposed to be a unicorn. She can heal ponies using water, and she loves travelling. She is not a warrior though, but since this is a "peace keeping" team, it shouldn't be a problem. She enlisted as a medic and a chartmaster (she studied geography/ecology and stuff, so she can track the environment a little as well.)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/streamsung-swann-r5689

@@Lightwing,@, @@ArrowWing, @,

Okay, you are all in. Cinderscribe, if you feel that Cinder would be better, then go for it, Artsy and Lightwing, both of your OCs can help bring some light and cheer and joy into the RP, especially during the really dark times.