Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Uploading a picture from my computer

Wind Chaser
Go to solution Solved by Dddrgn,

How do I upload a picture from my computer into a PM? The image button only supports images from the Internet and copypasting does not work.

Edited by WindChaserPegasus

You can upload it to any image sharing website. I use a program called Puush that allows me to take a picture of anything on my screen, it then automatically uploads it to their website and copies the link for me, which I then paste.

Here's the website if you want to check it out.

http://puush.me/

If you don't want to go the route of programs, try using imgur.com to upload images.

I depends on what your posting it on. For most posts, if you click on the Upload Files + More Reply options.

post-20560-0-38710100-1394584334_thumb.png

There should be this in the lower part of the screen.

post-20560-0-16007900-1394584232_thumb.png

You'll find that it will take you to a screen where you can find the picture you want to upload and once you select the image and click open, this should appear

post-20560-0-11373800-1394584348_thumb.png

From there you just click add to post and then your done. Note: For it to upload at all it has to be in JPEG, PNG, etc. format.

I depends on what your posting it on. For most posts, if you click on the Upload Files + More Reply options.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-03-11 at 8.28.58 PM.png

There should be this in the lower part of the screen.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-03-11 at 8.30.19 PM.png

You'll find that it will take you to a screen where you can find the picture you want to upload and once you select the image and click open, this should appear

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-03-11 at 8.32.15 PM.png

From there you just click add to post and then your done. Note: For it to upload at all it has to be in JPEG, PNG, etc. format.

It's on a PM and there's no attachment option.

You can upload it to any image sharing website. I use a program called Puush that allows me to take a picture of anything on my screen, it then automatically uploads it to their website and copies the link for me, which I then paste.

Here's the website if you want to check it out.

http://puush.me/

If you don't want to go the route of programs, try using imgur.com to upload images.

Thank you, I've circumvented the problem by using a Google Drive link instead.

• Brohoof 1

Essentially there isn't currently a way to attach files to PM's so you will indeed need to use an external site for that, such as Imgur.
Seeing as this has been resolved and the OP has managed to do what they were originally trying to do, Im going to lock this thread up.

Have a great day guys :)

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.