Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Wallpapers, Sig, Avatar, Video Layouts Shop

Dark Heart

Hi! :) My sister, Flash Forward, showed me what an excellent job you did with her channel. If you don't mind, can you make my YouTube art? you did hers so well! If you are willing to do so, I will greatly appreciate it. /)

post-25472-0-23134700-1395206884_thumb.png

Edited by ParaPerception

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! :) My sister, Flash Forward, showed me what an excellent job you did with her channel. If you don't mind, can you make my YouTube art? you did hers so well! If you are willing to do so, I will greatly appreciate it. /)

So you just want a video overlay? cause i did avatar/sig/and wallpaper, if you want a video layout any ideas in general? color scheme etc etc do you need it for a particular project, if so can you show me a clip so i can get a general idea?

actually, can you do an avatar/ sig (maybe)/ video overlay? If so, that would be great. Whatever else you want to do is up to your imagination, really.

Ok it will have to wait till tmw tho but yeah np, im just tired from all day doing request kinda exhausted xD 

@@Dark Heart

My greatest apologies, but the signature you gave me I still need something fixed on. Could you still make Carter's head more suit to the same size as the other ponies heads? And the resolution on him is blurry. Sorry to be a bother, I'd just like that fixed. If it covers the name that's okay. :)

Edited by FeIix

Ok i wan't a avatar and another signature instead here's what i wan't my avtar too look like:

Reffrence:post-20285-0-74057500-1395353195.png

Text:Felicia

Background: (I don't know you can choese one for me i guess.)

For signature:

Reference:

post-20285-0-00153500-1390201813_thumb.png

Background:White or Blue or Red

@@Dark Heart

My greatest apologies, but the signature you gave me I still need something fixed on. Could you still make Carter's head more suit to the same size as the other ponies heads? And the resolution on him is blurry. Sorry to be a bother, I'd just like that fixed. If it covers the name that's okay. :)

Ok i wan't a avatar and another signature instead here's what i wan't my avtar too look like:

Reffrence:attachicon.gifIcon reffernce.png

For signature:

Reference:

Sorry to the both of you but i broke my leg and i wont be able to do any stuff for the next couple of days until i get a bit better and its not such a pain to even move sorry...

Sorry to the both of you but i broke my leg and i wont be able to do any stuff for the next couple of days until i get a bit better and its not such a pain to even move sorry...

Oh dear! No rush. That's okay. I hope you get well soon. :) I'm sorry to hear that

Oh dear! No rush. That's okay. I hope you get well soon. :) I'm sorry to hear that

It's ok i can wait.

Get we'll soon.

Im back and feeling better now ill get to work on you request tmw ok

Reffrence:attachicon.gifIcon reffernce.png

For signature:

Reference:

Here you go:

FeliciaAvatar_zps68194bee.png

Sig:

Felicia_zpsb6b63e93.png

@@Dark Heart

Unfortunately i had to make a new one, cause i didnt save the pdn of if which meant i had to make a new from scratch no matter what, but i modified it a bit you still get the names but there in the bottom now, unless you want the sig whit out names tell me i save the file this time.

Sig:

NewBanner_zps8728c9aa.png

Here you go:

img-2445993-2-FeliciaAvatar_zps68194bee.

Sig:

img-2445993-3-Felicia_zpsb6b63e93.png

Unfortunately i had to make a new one, cause i didnt save the pdn of if which meant i had to make a new from scratch no matter what, but i modified it a bit you still get the names but there in the bottom now, unless you want the sig whit out names tell me i save the file this time.

Sig:

img-2445993-4-NewBanner_zps8728c9aa.png

Oh! Yes! This is much better! Alright, now I'm satisfied! ^_^ Thank you, I appreciate it.

Sorry to ask, but this is free right?

(Can't buy things ATM, although they look worth it)

If it is free, then can you do my OC and rainbow dash flying together?

Much appreciated :)

Here he is:

post-19882-0-49486000-1395754713_thumb.jpg

I know you know what rainbow dash looks like B)

Sorry to ask, but this is free right?

(Can't buy things ATM, although they look worth it)

If it is free, then can you do my OC and rainbow dash flying together?

Much appreciated :)

Here he is:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I know you know what rainbow dash looks like B)

Yes its free,  what do you want? an avatar, sig or wallpaper or all 3? anyways you want me to use this particular OC just crop it and stick it whit RD or make a new one from scratch in which case ill need your cutie mark or specifics of it so i can add it to a vector version of youre OC.

Yes its free,  what do you want? an avatar, sig or wallpaper or all 3? anyways you want me to use this particular OC just crop it and stick it whit RD or make a new one from scratch in which case ill need your cutie mark or specifics of it so i can add it to a vector version of youre OC.

A signature please! 

Hope this is what you meant by crop and stick with rd!

(sorry I'm as bit of a noob at this) 

post-19882-0-20044800-1395823262_thumb.png