Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Johto Storm

Umbreon

@@Vaporeon,@, @@Umbreon,

What the hell!? A Pokemon did this!? I've gotta stop it! "Crasher! Aqua Jet!" "Bui!" The Pokemon quickly became surrounded by water as it barreled towards the Fire type Pokemon. Alery wasn't sure if Crasher could handle this thing alone. It looked quite powerful, much stronger than Vulcan. He wanted to send out his Murkrow, since the Pokemon looked to be part Ghost as well, but the bird Pokemon certainly wouldn't do well in these conditions.

@@Umbreon

Though Magikarp was thrown back by the attack, it still flopped around happily, not looking to be hurt in the slightest. "Karp!" It said, loudly. Said noise seemed to express playfulness. Yes. Magikarp thought this was a game. Him and Dratini were simply playing together. "Alright... Use Tackle again!" Stella commanded, knowing Magikarp had no other attacks. Magikarp began to flop towards Dratini again.

@@Umbreon,@,@,

Cilla nearly gasped at the sight of Chandelure, stopping herself because of the surrounding smoke. "Who could get their hands on a Pokemon this strong, much less one from another region." An awful suddenly thought crept into Cilla's mind. "Could it be? Is Plasma back and attacking other regions?" However she rid herself of the thought as she had other things to worry about and doubted Ghetsis would be stupid or arrogant enough to come back a second time. "Attack with Water Gun, Marill." Cilla says, her voice muffled by the cloth. Marill does as he's told, shooting a stream of water and the fire Pokemon.

@@Umbreon,@@Sylveon,

"Good job Galvantula." Sable says before throwing yet another Pokeball. "Now this time stay inside the ball." She says to the Rufflet as it's sucked into the ball.

Edited by Vaporeon

@@Umbreon,@, @@Vaporeon,

Abigail gasped in surprise when she saw the chandelure burning the pillar, though it was muffled by the cloth she held against her face. She noticed the other two trainers ordering their pokemon to attack, "ah! Should-should I help? I mean, what could I even do?"

She reached down to her belt, and gripped onto her krabby's pokeball. "Jeanne... she's a water-type pokemon, too. But... all she has is bubbles. And this heat could just roast her!" Her hand drifted over to the heal ball, "maybe Isabella could put that pokemon to sleep... but, there's also that old man we still need to find..."

She pulled her cloth down from her face, "Do you think you two can handle this? I'm gonna go look for the elder." Abigail said, before putting the cloth back up to her mouth. She didn't wait for an answer, and instead went over to the hoot hoot. "Please, help me find him?

@@Vaporeon@@Glaceon@@Umbreon,

After healing Galvantula, Audino returned to Muna’s side, hugging onto his leg once more.  “Aud~” Muna smiled down at her, proud of his partner.

“You did wonderfully as always, Audino.”  He would pat her on the head, but Cascoon was sort of occupying both of his arms.

“Cooooooooooon…”  The cocoon Pokemon in question cooed; he was quite impressed by Audino’s healing abilities, and as a result Audino held her head high and puffed her chest out a little bit.  She seemed to be taking on the older sibling role in their relationship.

The three of them then proceeded to watch the battle between Galvantula and the wild Rufflet; Muna was fascinated at how skilled Sable was.  Hmm…maybe he’ll challenge her to a battle someday.

Muna jumped slightly at Jason’s sudden reappearance, glancing at him briefly and smiling softly before returning his gaze to the battle playing out before them.  “Yeah, she’s pretty great…”  Realizing his slip of the tongue, Muna blinked and then fumbled to cover up his mistake.  “O-Oh!  I mean, mean’t, uh…she’s pretty great at battling…yeah…”  He hugged Cascoon tighter to his chest, his dark cheeks even darker now from his purplish blush.  What was going on with him?  It wasn't that he had a crush on her or anything romantic like that... well, then what was this warm feeling he had started having in his chest ever since their battle with Galvantula?  Why was he so upset about the thought of her leaving on a journey without him?  These were things he would have to ponder for a while...that is, depending on how long Sable was planning to stick around.

(edited)

@@Leafeon

Seeing that this was getting nowhere, Clair sighs and turns her gaze towards one of the holes in the arena floor.  "Dratini, into the water."  Dratini immediately springs towards one of the holes, disappearing beneath the water's surface.  Clair turns towards Stella, making sure to hurry and speak up before Magikarp followed after the dragon.

"Your Pokemon may be a water type, but that water is scalding thanks to a thermal hotspot running under this gym.  If it goes in after, it's going to get burned badly.  Alright Dratini, emerge and use Dragon Breath again."  Dratini would jump out of a different hole in the arena, one behind Magikarp, and fire off the Dragon Breath attack again.  True to what Clair had said, it would appear that Dratini had a few burns on its skin...  Which was already starting to shed, thanks to its Shed Skin ability.

-------------------

@,@@Vaporeon, @,

Both of the water attacks hit Chandelure directly, causing the fire type to cry out in agitation and turn around to see who had attacked it.  Its eyes narrow slightly as it directs its candles at the Buizel and Marill, firing a slow moving Will-o-Wisp...  Before floating straight up and phasing through the ceiling, rather than staying around to battle.  

As the Chandelure left, Hoothoot looked at Abigail and chimed up again, flying straight to the staircase that would lead them up to the top floor of the Sprout Tower.

The top floor of the Sprout Tower was open to the air, and was in remarkably better condition when compared to the burning floors below it.  The smoke billowed around the outside of the tower, but the center was clear.  A few large statues of Bellsprouts were lining the sides, and in the center stood two individuals.

The first was an old man with a long white beard, dressed in a slightly more ornate robe than the monks below had been.  Obviously the Elder they had told the trainers about.

The other was a young man that the Chandelure was floating next to.  He was wearing black jeans and a light, brown leather jacket.  On the back of his jacket was a peculiar patch - a storm cloud with a bolt of lightning coming from each side underneath it, the two bolts converging upon the same point.  He wore a red bandanna around the lower half of his face, probably to keep the smoke out of his face.

"C'mon now old man, you've dragged this out long enough...  Thanks for finally giving me what I was here for at least...  Such a drag, maybe now I can just get back to base and take a nap..."

Suddenly the peculiar watch on his wrist would light up, and a woman's voice could be heard coming from it.  "Kaleb!  Did you finish your objective?  You'd better not be slacking off again, you know."

Sighing loudly, he brings his wrist up to his face while slipping something into his pocket.  "Yes ma'am, I'll get it back to Kiyoko as soon as I can...  I can't slack off all the time if I don't want to get kicked off the Team, I know that much..."  About that time his Chandelure chimes up again, causing him to look towards the staircase.  "I'll be back shortly...  Right after I take care of a little complication."

----------------------

@@Vaporeon,

This time Rufflet was unable to escape from the Pokeball.  After it shakes a number of times, the eaglet Pokemon was captured.

Rufflet.  The Eaglet Pokemon.  They will challenge anything, even strong opponents, without fear.  Their frequent fights help them become stronger.

img-2527969-1-250px-627Rufflet.png

Gender:  Male                         OT:  Sable                       Adamant Nature / Hates to lose (Affects RP, not battle)

Knows Peck, Rock Tomb, Fury Attack, and Hone Claws.   Could be taught Aerial Ace, Slash, and Defog with training.

Ability:  Sheer Force

Edited by Umbreon

@@Umbreon,@, @@Vaporeon,

Abigail was the first up the staircase, and lowered the damp cloth she held up to her face. She felt choked up at seeing the assailant. She tried forcing it down, resulting in an audible gulp! The chandelure evidently floated up to this top floor, the combined attacks of the buizel and marill not stopping it.

She felt her hands trembling, and she was already sweating from the sweltering heat of the previous floors. Abigail grasped onto Isabella's pokeball, and unclipped it. She looked back behind her, hoping that Alery and the other trainer was following her up the staircase.

She turned back to face the mysterious trainer, and took a step forward. She took a deep breath, and tossed her pokeball, releasing the clefairy. "-ry?" Abigail simply smiled at her pokemon, "it's alright Isabella, we can do this." She clasped the other pokeball on her belt, and summoned her krabby. "Koo?"

"Somehow, I don't think a formal 1v1 battle will be ideal against this guy."

"So, you're the one who's responsible for this?"

Edited by Aged Rain

@@Umbreon

Magikarp was thrown a bit aback by the attack. This time, Stella didn't have time to call out a move to dodge the Dragon Breath. She scratched the back of her head. If Magikarp could enter the water, he'd be twice as fast, right? But he couldn't, due to the burns. "Alright, Magikarp. Just be careful..." She said, not sure about what to do.

@@Umbreon,@,@,

"It's trainer must be at the top. Come on, let's end this."  Cilla says to the other trainer. Marill sidesteps the Will-O-Wisp before following Cilla to the top floor. When they arrive they see Abigail seemingly about to battle a man in some strange uniform while the elder watches on. "Don't worry we've got your back right Marill?" The small water Pokemon responds with a cheerful "Marill!" before Cilla commands it to use Water Gun once again, only this time Marill aims for the trainer rather than his Pokemon.

@@Umbreon,@@Sylveon,

"Now was that so hard?" Sable said with a cocky grin. Once she retrieved Rufflet's Pokeball and returned Galvantula she turned to Muna only to see him talking with one of the trainers that helped her catch Galvantula. "Oh hey...Jimmy? Jacob? John? Whatever. I'd love to stay in chat but I've really got to go to Blackthorn like I said earlier. Nice seeing you though." Sable motioned for Muna to follow her with her head as she and Umbreon headed further towards Blackthorn City. Once they arrived Sable made a quick stop to the Pokemon Center before heading to the gym. "Alright where's Clair I'm ready for my gym battle." Sable says to the guide at the entrance of the gym.

Edited by Vaporeon

@,@@Vaporeon,

Crasher barely dodged the Will o' Wisp, and just barely caught himself before falling into the fire around him. Alery rushed passed him as he got his bearings back, following that other girl that had come in here. Crasher hurried after Alery and the girl as they went to the top floor. "Give it up! You're outnumbered!" was the first thing the Buizel heard from his trainer as he came up. Alery saw no point in a fair fight, considering how serious this issue was. 

@, @@Vaporeon

Before Jason could even answer Sable had left taking Muna with her. "They sure seem to be in a hurry. Oh well; let's go Joltik." He mumbled to the bug. The Joltik remained quiet as they entered the route towards Blackthorn following the route Sable and Muna took at a much slower pace.

@@Aerodynas, @@Umbreon

((OOC: Errr, not sure if I'm doing this right. Correct me if I am wrong.))

Lumi easily picked up on the footsteps Muna and Sable made as they passed in a nearby path. She wondered who it was for thick bushes obscured vision towards the source. The footsteps quickly faded as they went farther and father away. She kept trying to listen to the footsteps in hopes one of them might be Jason; which distracted her causing her to lag behind Allen a bit.

Uncharacteristically; Lumi was not paying attention to the path in front of her. The path bent to the left slightly and she did not notice and continued to walk forward while Allen turned left. Her attention quickly snapped to what was in front of her as she turned to see that she had not only stepped off the path but down a slope too. Before Lumi could recover before she lost her footing and began to tumble down the slope.

She came to rest at the bottom of the slope. She looked around; it was like a small crater with several holes near the center, which looked like it lead to some tunnel. The incline was about a meter and a half high. "Glaci! Glaceon!" She called out putting the Pokedex she carried down next to her. Lumi could of probably climbed out eventually but having help would speed things up, so she hoped Allen heard her. The sound of metal scraping against rock came from behind Lumi and she turned around. Her call attracted much more attention than she hoped as about half a dozen Durants popped out near the center. Lumi had managed to end up at the colony of the Durants. The metallic bugs advanced on the intruder; their menacing red eyes and strong metallic pincers were very intimidating.
Lumi stepped back towards the wall. She knew her attacks would not be effective versus the metal plating of these bugs. Still she would not give up; the air around her already began to cool as she readied to defend herself. Now Lumi really was hoping Allen had heard her and was on his way.

Edited by Glaceon

@@@Vaporeon,@,

The man rolled his eyes as he looked towards the three trainers, bringing a hand up to run it through his short brown hair.  "Listen, I don't really have time for this...  Tell you what, I'll-"  He pauses to bring a hand to his mouth, still behind his bandana, letting out a big yawn.  As he does his Chandelure floats between him and Marill's water gun, intercepting it with a Flamethrower that resulted in a cloud of steam.

"Ugh...  Sorry, I didn't get enough sleep last night...  Anyways, tell you what.  I could take the time to kick all of you back down to the base of this tower...  But I have a better idea.  One that's going to save me a lot of effort.  Chandelure, make sure they stay back for a moment, would ya?"  

His Chandelure floats in between him and the three trainers, spraying an unaimed flamethrower towards the floor near them.  It wasn't actually trying to hit them, just making sure they kept their distance.  Meanwhile the trainer had pulled out a second Pokeball and opened it up, a flash of light signaling the release of another Pokemon.

"Ahhh!"  The cry came from the Elder as the large Slaking that had been in the Pokeball picked him up by the back of the robe and started to walk towards the side of the tower.  The large Pokemon holds the Elder dangling off over the side.  "Okay Chandelure, that's enough."

As the fire type floats back over to him, the man gestures with his thumb towards the Slaking.  "So here's the deal.  You've got about one minute until Slaking's natural laziness kicks in and makes him drop the old guy.  If you start running now, you might make it to the bottom in time to catch him...  Or, you can stay up here and make me spend the effort to knock out your Pokemon while he splatters against the pavement.  Better decide fast though..."

-------------------------

@@Leafeon,@@Vaporeon,

The guide directs Sable towards the Gym's arena, where Clair was already in the match with Stella.

"Come on Dratini, wrap this up already...  Thunder Wave, and follow it up with another Dragon Breath."   Dratini cried out as it acknowledged the commands, the fins on her head starting to glow yellow again as she prepared another thunder wave.  It would seem she had already completely shed her burn from the water.

-------------------------

@@Glaceon@@Aerodynas,

The Durant clacked their pincers menacingly at the Glaceon, the steel bugs shuffling sideways to try and encircle her.  They tried to position themselves between the ice type and the entrances to their burrows, before one of them darts forward in an effort to bite her.

@@Glaceon,@@Umbreon,

"Noibat! Supersonic! Lumi! Icy Wind! Now!" Allen shouted out of nowhere, Noi swooping down and erupting a supersonic wave down upon the attacking durant, hoping to confuse and alter its attack. Allen wasn't that far off as he began sliding down the side of the cliff to the durant area. Noi was far up in the air but her supersonic was precise in its beam down to the durant. "Focus your attention of avoiding the durants and continue your Icy Wind to slow them, Lumi!" Allen ordered with a smile, somewhat amused that the durant weren't even recognizing his presence yet. "Not every battle has to be won but they won't be a problem if you can keep moving Lumi. Give Noi time to screech down to the durant after the supersonic. Once their defenses are plummeted in their disorientation, Ice Shard the daylights out to them!" Even though Allen's voice was quick and precise, his voice fluctuated enough for an understanding from those listening. Noi's ears and mouth were erupting waves of confusion and piercing screeches to the durant all around.

@@Umbreon

Stella grumbled to herself. "Dodge it with Splash!" She commanded. Magikarp began to splash about, indeed avoiding the Thunder wave, but also fell into the water. Stella covered her face. Magikarp had just done the one thing she had told him not to do. Burn marks begun to show on it's scales, though the pokemon didn't seem to mind.

The trainer gasped slightly, noticing the injured scales. She pulled out a pokeball. "I'm going to retire Magi-" She begun, only for Magikarp to avoid her pokeball's red beam. Swimming rather swiftly towards Dratini. Magikarp then begun flailing about, using Flail.

Alery raised his eyebrow at the trainer's proposal. It didn't seem very foolproof. "Uh.. Okay? Um, you guys stay here, I'll head to the bottom," he whispered to the other two trainers, before rushing back down the ladder with Crasher close at his heels. "Come on bud! We gotta move fast before he thinks of something else to do instead!" "Bui!" Alery and Crasher continued to race down to the bottom of Sprout Tower.

@@Umbreon,@,@,

Cilla's eyes grew bigger at the sight of Slaking dangling the elder over the side of the tower. Ideally Alery would get to the bottom in time to catch the elder but being Ex-Plasma she knew it probably wouldn't be that easy. These kinds of people always have something up their sleeve. As Cilla was trying to think of a plan, Marill, with a rather angry and determined look on his face, jumped through the fire while using Defense Curl to protect himself. "Oh my, Marill stop!" Cilla cried out. When he landed Marill kept rolling towards the man and his Chandelure, Marill was using Roll Out. "I hope that trainer with the Buizel is fast..." Cilla thought to herself.

@@Leafeon,@@Sylveon,@@Umbreon,

"Really? Someone's already fighting Clair?" Sable said with a sigh. "And with a Magikarp no less." She face palmed as she walked away. Who would be stupid enough to fight one of the strongest trainers in Johto with a Magikarp? "Bah I'll worry about Clair later, I can get into Dragon's Den without her." She said once she and Muna had left the gym.

@,@@Vaporeon, @@Umbreon

Abigail didn't know how to react to the situation before her. The time she stood slack jawed pretty much diminished any chance she would've had to run down the tower in time to zero. Further more, the marill had charged forward unbidden to attack the enemy.

Her own pokemon turned to face her, a questioning look upon their faces. "I... I don't what to do... should I attack? Could I save the old man, somehow? If I try to make a move towards the slaking, it could just drop the Elder prematurely... if I have Isabella sing to put the fire-pokemon asleep, the slaking would probably fall asleep, too. Perhaps... perhaps I can just talk to that guy. Why would he be doing this? Could I get him to stop this nonsense?"

"Wh- why are you doing all this?" Abigail meekly managed. It was all she could think to do in this situation.

@@Vaporeon,@@Umbreon,@@Leafeon

Muna tagged along with Sable for the rest of their trip to Blackthorn City.  After capturing the Rufflet, they didn’t have another serious Pokemon encounter, and most other trainers paid them no mind so they didn’t have to participate in any time consuming battles.  Muna actually enjoyed the peaceful trek into town.

It didn’t surprise him in the least that Sable wanted to immediately head to the gym after a quick Pokemon Center visit, but to their dismay it appeared as if some other girl was already challenging Clair.  She was using a frickin’ Magikarp against the gym leader’s Dratini; even Muna knew that all odds were against the challenger in this case.  He wasn’t given much time to watch the rest of the battle, though, seeing as Sable decided against just idly waiting for her turn.

As the two exited the gym, Muna gave Sable a curious look.  “Dragon’s Den?  That sounds like a mysterious place.”  He didn't actually know anything about it besides the fact that it was most likely home to many Dragon-types.

“Coon…” Cascoon agreed.  Audino nodded her head as well, currently holding Muna’s one free hand; he had figured out how to hold Cascoon with just one arm.

Looking skyward as he pondered the idea, he soon flashed Sable a carefree grin.  “Sounds good to me!  Dragon Pokemon can be fascinating; maybe we’ll be able to see some in the wild!”  Who knew what kind of fabulous Dragon-types there may be?  Muna has met a few Unova dragons in his time, like Druddigon and Axew, but besides those two he has had relatively little experience with the type.

Edited by Sylveon

@@Aerodynas, @@Umbreon,

((OOC: Sorry for controlling two of the Durants. Felt like adding a bit on tension to the conflict.))

Noi's attack was quickly followed through with a swift ice shard thrown straight towards the offending Durant. "Glaci!" Lumi acknowledged Allen's command as frigid winds quickly blew as she quickly repositioned away from the main bulk of Durants. However her attack did not seem to faze the steel types as they continued to advance to her new position; not even flinching as the cold wind struck them. Quickly one of the Durants struck quickly moving closer; its mandibles ready to strike with a vicious bite. Lumi easily dodged the charging Durant landing to its side as it impacted the wall. Lumi countered with a swift spike of ice jammed into one of the groves in the metal plating doing considerable damage and causing the metallic bug to faint.

This left Lumi's flank wide open. She turned to see a second Durant charging straight towards her; already far too close dodge. The Glaceon let lose another volley of ice towards her attacker. The Durant just took the attack as the ice simply shattered on impact on its metallic body. Lumi was hit directly by the Iron Head and knocked into the wall. The last thing she saw was the menacing red eyes of the Durant as she slipped into unconsciousness.

Edited by Glaceon
  • Brohoof 1

@@Glaceon,

Allen thought things were going well until Lumi was struck. The only issue was that there was no pokeball to return her to. Sprinting like a runner followed by Noi zooming down to Lumi, Allen quickly made his way to the halfway fainted Glaceon. Noi glared at the Durant angrily before opening it's mouth and letting out another screech. "Nooooooi..." she muttered angrily. Then, in blinding movement, the Noibat's wings spread out wide as she began performing her wing attack, blasting into the harshly defenseless durant and sending it barrel rolling in the dirt. Noi kept the other Durant preoccupied as she could fly and it could not swooping down on occasion to screech and wing attack the pokemon. 

Allen picked up Lumi strongly, cradling her in one arm with a smile as he reached to his belt with the other. "Heheh, nice job Lumi. An ice pokemon going up against half a dozen steel types is a true feat to behold," he said encouragingly, bringing up a candy bar with the wrapper of "Lake of Rage, Rage Candy Bar. Mahogany Specialty." "Eat up Lumi, it won't heal you entirely but I figure it's better till I can set you down and you stlll be able to walk."

By now, Noi had practically knocked the Durant senseless, turning to look at Lumi and Allen with a wide smile. Suddenly, she sniffed the air, knowing the smell of the Rage Candy Bar. In a zoom, she quickly flew up to Lumi in Allen's arm and smiled. "Noi, noi," she chittered, happy to see her friend. The teamwork she finally got to experience with Lumi was amazing to the little bat-like pokemon. Allen chuckled and tossed another candy bar in the air, swiftly being caught by Noi who then landed and sat next to Allen and Lumi. 

The trainer then gently set Lumi down to lay with the candy bar, reaching on his belt for something. No not the water bottle, the other...Allen then grinned a little and sat down looking at the two while he revealed a 'Moomoo milk on the go'. "Ever had this before Lumi?" Allen asked before he took out a small coffee mug. It was the best he had. He then poured the milk into it and set it a little in front of Lumi so she could finish her candy bar first.

• Brohoof 1

@@Aerodynas,

The next thing Lumi knew was that she was in Allen's arms. Her body ached from the super effective Steel attack. Allen offered her from what she could make out was a candy bar. Lumi took a bite and felt a bit better; the candy bar was delicious. "Glaci." She mumbled weakly in thanks as she ate the rest of the bar. Allen put gently on the ground as he brought out another treat; this time some thing she recognized; Moomoo milk. Lumi remembered Jason buying her this everyday back at Dendemille town back at Kalos. She smiled as she drank the milk, and a soothing wave of warmth washed away most of her aches and pains. "Glaci." She thanked Allen with a bit more enthusiasm.

The groups serenity would not last. For the ground trembled slightly and several more Durants slowly came from the burrows to reinforce their comrades; reminding Lumi they were right on top of a Durant colony. They kept their distance watching Allen, Noi and Lumi wearily.

Lumi tugged on Allen's pants bringing the gathering Durants to his attention. The Durants kept their distance but still slowly tried to surround the intruders. Lumi managed to stand, and though she felt weak and tired she stepped in front of Allen ready to defend her friend. The air once again had begun to cool and swirl around them, but if Allen were to compare it the strength of the wind was not as strong as the previous ones.
Lumi nudged Allen towards the direction of the slope where she had slid down; it was far less steep than the others. She knew Allen would be able to climb out fairly quickly and possibly help her up to escape.

----------------- Somewhere else on the same route----------------- 

Jason sighed as he followed the path. "I think we are lost. Maybe I should of stayed back there. That tree looks familiar." He mumbled as he crossed what seemed to be the same tree. "Joltik Jooolt." The little electric bug resting on his shoulder replied trying to convey that the tree was very different from any they had crossed. 
"I guess we can continue going." Jason finally said as the two continued forward.

Edited by Glaceon
  • Brohoof 1

@@Glaceon,

Allen was pleased that Lumi was rejuvinated a little until his eyes saw the Durants as well. "Well...so much for thinking it was over..." he grumbled before Noi sneered to the pokemon and took flight. Lumi's directions were quickly understood as Allen saw the barely steep sloped. "How'd you know I was a good climber?" he teased, standing back up. "Come on Lumi," he said with slight haste as he knelt down with his back facing her. "Climb up and hold on...and lessen that snow cloak heh I don't want to freeze." Noi quickly began shooting out supersonics again before taking flight. She had dealt with steel pokemon before and really didn't like them for their sturdiness. All the same, she had to make sure to slow them down if they decided to attack.  

• Brohoof 1

@@Aerodynas

Lumi did as she was told and took hold of Allen's back. She made sure that the wind around them was bearable; though this was for Jason's standards who might have a higher tolerance for cold weather. She got into a comfortable position and tried her best to get a stable grasp around Allen. "Glaceon." She said; signaling that she was ready.

• Brohoof 1

@@Glaceon,

Allen nodded and smiled as he quickly made his way to the ledge of question, scuffling a little dirt with each step. With a small grunt, he began ascending the slope, shivering a little from Lumi but tolerating it due to his experience near the Ice Path. It didn't take much time for him to reached the top surprisingly...though, Allen was indeed a good climber.

Upon reaching the top, Noi chittered while flying in circles above them. "Heheh, good job Noi. I'm proud of you," Allen praised, before proceeding a little bit more of a distance away before kneeling again so Lumi could climb off easier. Noi was excited, feeling very accomplished as she flew down and latched onto Lumis chest in an embracing hug. "Noi noi," she hummed happily. 

(edited)

@@@Vaporeon,@,

When Alery ran back down the staircase, the man with the bandanna let himself smile and starts counting on his fingers.  When Marill starts to use Rollout towards them, he just nods his head towards it.  Using that prompt his Chandelure floats in front of it and begins charging up a Shadow Ball - when Marill runs into it, the resulting detonation knocks the ghost Pokemon backwards with recoil from being too close to its own attack, dazing it momentarily.

Once the man reaches a count of ten, he turns towards Abigail as she asks her question.  "All part of the boss' plan, kid.  Johto's been quiet for a while now...  It's only natural that when it's been a while since a storm, it's bound to be a big one."  He turns his gaze towards his Slaking and jerks his head towards the two trainers.  "Slaking, that's enough messing around, drop the old coot and come help me finish this up."

Before anyone would have a chance to react, Slaking abruptly drops the Elder over the side of the tower.  "Ahhhh!"  There was no way Alery would have made it to the bottom yet - it had hardly been fifteen seconds, nevermind the minute he'd promised before.  "Good, now get over here and be ready to use Hammer Arm."  The massive Pokemon starts to slowly shuffle forwards, very slowly bringing one of its arms above its head and preparing to crash it down once it was within range...

"Pigeot, Whirlwind!"  Suddenly a large gust of wind would pick up, and with a cry of rage Slaking was forced back into its Pokeball.  One of the trainer's other Pokeballs opened in response, and a slightly confused looking Mightyena was standing in its place.  The source of the wind was a large Pigeot, a young man with blue hair riding on its back...  And the Elder held in its talons.  Violet City's Gym Leader, Falkner, had arrived.  "Trainers, back me up!"  As he shouts out he drops off of his Pokemon's back to land on the top of the tower, opening a second Pokeball to release a large Fearow.

----------------------

@@Leafeon,

Dratini squeaks in surprise as Magikarp hits it with flail, before responding with a discharge of electricity in the form of another Thunder Wave.  It would be very hard for this one to miss, with Magikarp practically on top of her.  "Dratini, enough messing around, just hold it down with Wrap."  The serpent-like dragon attempts to wrap herself around the flailing Magikarp and start to squeeze, trying to get the fish to stop flopping all over the place.  Clair turns her gaze towards Stella as this is happening.  

"I'll admit that last move was somewhat impressive...  For a Magikarp.  But you must realize that this is getting absurd."  She didn't look or sound all that impressed, despite her words...

-------------------

@@Vaporeon,@@Sylveon,

As Muna and Sable exit the gym, they would likely notice a pair of women standing near the pond.  They were on the opposite side of the gym from where the old men with the rowboats were, but they were both staring across the water at the cave mouth that marked the entrance to the Dragon's Den.

The first one had short white hair and was wearing what seemed to be a business suit, the outfit as white as her hair.  She had a hand up to the side of her head with her finger against a bluetooth headpiece.  She wasn't saying anything, but she was nodding every now and then which would suggest that she was listening to someone.  On the left sleeve of her jacket was a patch, a storm cloud with two bolts of lightning underneath converging on a single point.

The second girl (for it would be hard to think of her as much older) seemed quite different than the professional looking woman.  Her purple hair was held in two long pigtails, and her dress was a dark purple with black trim.  She was looking around with a bored expression, and on the left side of her skirt a pattern was sewn into the fabric matching the patch on the other woman's sleeves.

Suddenly the purple haired girl would see Sable and Muna and smile brightly, walking away from her companion to skip up to them.  She abruptly drops down to a crouch in front of them, staring at Muna's Audino.  "Awww, what a cute Pokemon!  You just came out of the Gym, right?  Did you guys win?  Was Clair strong?  Oh, what Pokemon did she use?  She's a Dragon trainer, right?  I bet she used dragons!  She must have been strong if she uses dragons!  How many badges do you guys have?"

-------------------

@@Glaceon, @@Aerodynas,

((Don't really have much I can add at this point, just wanted to note to watch the whole controlling wild Pokemon thing.  I've been at school all day, otherwise I'd have posted for the Durant.  Try not to let it happen again, the DM's supposed to be the one that controls the NPC's.   ;))) 

Edited by Umbreon
  • Brohoof 2