Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Johto Storm

Umbreon

@@Umbreon,@,@,

Like Chandelure, Marill was knocked back by the colliding attacks. "Oh, Marill!" Cilla cries out as she runs towards the water mouse. "Take a rest buddy, you've done your job." Just then Cilla heard the elder cry out prompting Cilla to turn around and see the man's Slaking attempting to use Hammer Arm. Luckily it seems the local gym leader, Falkner, had come in the nick of time. "Looks like the cavalry has arrived." She said to herself. She then returns Marill and releases both Espeon and Aipom. "Come on out guys." She says. "Espeon you attack that Mightyena and Aipom take care of Chandelure." The two Pokemon nod and go off to fight their targets. Espeon uses Swift on Mightyena while Aipom comes up behind Chandelure with his tail covering his face. He taps it's back and once the ghost turns around the monkey moves his tail revealing a frightening black face with red eyes and a devious smile. It seems Aipom was using Astonish.

@@Umbreon,@@Sylveon,

Sable jumped slightly as the purple haired girl came up to them and started talking in a hyper tone. "Oh uh...We didn't actually get to fight Clair. She was busy fighting someone else who, for some reason, was using a Magikarp." she explains. "My friend and I were just about to take a...'visit' to the Dragon's Den right Muna?" Sable did not wait for a response as she wanted to get as far away from this rather annoying girl as possible. "It was nice meeting you but we should get going. Bye." As Sable walked away Umbreon eyed the woman in the white suit before turning and following his trainer. Something about that woman, and her friend, rubbed him the wrong way.

@@Vaporeon,@@Umbreon, @,

"huh?" Abigail exclaimed as the mysterious trainer turned around and answered her question. She felt the blood in her veins boil as he explained his reasoning, but her knees were trembling. "Oh no!" She exclaimed in fear when the slaking dropped the elder. She took a step forward instinctively, though she knew she wouldn't be able to simply reach over and grab him. "Phew," she was relieved when the Gym Leader appeared.

Abigail nodded her head, as she turned to her pokemon. "Alright! Ma'dame Isabella de Pompadour! Use disarming voice!" The clefairy nodded, "-ry!" and turned to face the mightyena and chandelure. She let out a charming cry to deal damage to the enemies. "And you, Mademoiselle Jeanne Belizaire! Spew bubbles at that fire thing!" The krabby nodded its head, "koo!" and hurriedly ran, sideways, toward the chandelure to spew bubbles at it.

"I hope Al gets back up here..."

Edited by Aged Rain

Alery was about halfway down the tower when he heard a fairly loud yell over the sound of fire violently crackling and wood creaking and crashing. Knowing full well that there was no way he could help the man now, Alery ran back up as fast as he could to the top of the tower, returning Crasher as to know wear the Pokemon out. Once at the top, Alery breathed the biggest sigh of relief he had ever breathed, even larger than the one he had breathed when he was kicked off of Magma. The Gym Leader was here! And he had grabbed the elder too! Oh this was going all too well for them! Alery planted a wide grin on his face before sending out his entire quickly growing team, which consisted of a Murkrow, a Rattata, his Buizel, and his highly trusted Growlithe. "Crasher and Abby! Aqua Jet and Pursuit the ghost thing! Walter and Vulcan, Quick Attack and Flame Wheel on the Mightyena!" Crasher and Walter took off at incredible speeds towards their respective targets, while Abby and Vulcan charged as fast as they could towards theirs. It looked like this grunt was hopelessly outmatched and outnumbered.

@@Umbreon

Stella scratched the back of her head awkwardly. "Yea... I'd  have to agree." She said, laughing nervously. "Trust me when I say I had no intent on using a Magikarp of all things against the most powerful gym leader in the region." Stella didn't seem to be paying much attention to the battle. Magikarp was done, at this point. Unless it evolved or something mid-fight, she had to rely solely on Axew. Joy. 

Magikarp had been paralyzed on top of the burn, and was also now being constricted by Dratini. As adorable as Dratini was, it was also proving quite a challenge for the karp. Magikarp flailed about for a bit longer as Dratini started using Wrap, but soon stopped. Though Magikarp was slowed by paralysis, the Swift Swim ability made up for this somewhat. "Magikarp! Use Splash, I suppose..." Magikarp used it's tail to splash some of the scalding water at Dratini's face, hoping to loosen Dratini's grip. It then tried to flail about more.

@@Umbreon,@@Vaporeon 

Muna’s smile widened when the purple haired girl came up to him and Sable, kneeling down to stare adoringly at Audino.  Audino blushed from the sudden attention, smiling sheepishly back at the girl as she squeezed closer to her trainer’s side.

Taking a deep breath, Muna was determined to answer each and every question the girl had just rambled out to them.  “Thanks, yep, nope, we dunno, a Dratini, yep, you’re right, dunno, none!~”  He replied, mirroring the girl’s enthusiasm and talking speed.  He wasn’t completely sure if she got everything, but Sable explained it in detail soon after him so it didn’t much matter.   Muna nodded in affirmation of what Sable said.  “That’s right!  We’re gonna look for wild Dragon-type Pokemon.”  Turning to follow Sable, Muna looked down at Audino.  “Tell the nice lady bye, Audino!”

Audino waved with her free hand, still half-hiding behind Muna.  “Audi…”

“Coocoon!”  Cascoon trilled in a high pitch, simply vocalizing its joy for the heck of it.  Muna giggled at Cascoon’s silly antics; he couldn’t wait to see what kind of Pokemon would develop from the little happy cocoon that he held.

@@Vaporeon,@, @,  

"Bloody hell, the brats are one thing, but Falkner too..."  The man's Pokemon had begun backing up towards him while enduring the barrage of attacks, though none of them were having an easy time of it.  He starts to back up towards the edge of the tower before placing a hand on his Mightyena's back.  "Roar."

Growling, the Mightyena opens its mouth and roars loudly, the sound of the attack is enough to force their attackers back a short distance.  As the attack ends the Mightyena starts to glow red as the trainer brings it back into his Pokeball.  "Already told you, I already achieved what I came here for!  You're just keeping me away from a good nap by this point.  Now, Chandelure!"  

"Not so fast, Fearow, Drill Peck!  Don't let that Chandelure attack!"  Unfortunately, the Chandelure wasn't the one to watch out for this time.  The ghost Pokemon shuts its eyes as the trainer holds up his left arm, covering his own eyes as suddenly his strange watch lets out a blinding flash of light.  It would easily be comparable to a Pokemon using the move Flash.  Using the brief distraction the move caused, he suddenly grabs one of Chandelure's (I don't know what to call them...  Arms?) and leaps off the side of the tower!

Chandelure wasn't strong enough for powered flight - but, it was able to slow his descent to non-lethal speeds so that the trainer was able to roll as he hit the ground.  A flash of red light signaled his Chandelure being returned to a Pokeball as he disappears between two of the trees and into the forest north of the tower.

"Damn it!"  Falkner had run to the edge of the tower, but they would be hard pressed to catch up to the man in the woods.  Sighing, he turns towards the three trainers.  "Thanks for your help...  Are you okay?  Return your Pokemon to their Pokeballs, my Fearow will carry you back to the ground rather than going back through the fire."

------------------------

@@Leafeon,

Dratini shut its eyes at the splashing water and attempted to throw the Magikarp away from it with Slam, before moving back to Clair's side of the arena to put some distance between itself and the stubborn fish.  The skin near its face was starting to shed again, in response to the burns from the hot water.  Clair just sighs and rolls her eyes, obviously annoyed that the Magikarp was proving to be so stubborn. 

-----------------------

@@Vaporeon,@@Sylveon,  

The purple-haired girl giggles before calling after the two of them.  "You prooooobably don't wanna do that!  In fact, you probably want to get as far from here as you can!  Just saying."  However before she could say anything more, the other woman had turned to call after her.  

"Viro!  Leave them alone, we've got work to do.  Kaleb is supposed to be wrapping up at his end, that's our cue to get ready."  With a big grin, the girl waves at the two trainers she'd been talking to before running back over to her companion...  Her tone had been innocent enough, but what she'd said would likely be...  Somewhat suspicious.

"I'm ready when you are, Yiree!"  "Just one more min-" "Can we go now!?  I want to see the dragons!"  "Be patient, not until Sacha gives the-" "Oh, are you talking to her now!?  How come they put you in charge of the communicator?  Can I talk to her?"  "Viro, if you don't shut up, I'm going to strangle you in your sleep."  "Rude!"

@@Umbreon

Magikarp was slammed against the wall, and took quite some time to recover. Though it could still probably fight, Stella was not one to enjoy pushing her pokemon to their utmost limits. "Magikarp, return!" She said, returning it to it's pokeball. "Magikarp is no longer able to battle... Axew!" Stella knew the referee wouldn't call Magikarp unable to battle, so she had done it for them. Next, she summoned Axew. "Axew, use Dual Chop!" Axew nodded, sensing the tension in Stella's voice. Now was the time for a tough pokemon like yours truly. Axew began to charge at Dratini, about to hit it with a gold glowing fist.

@@Umbreon,@,@,

"Th-thank you sir." Cilla stuttered, still a little shaken up by the whole thing. She returned her Pokemon and prepared to jump on Fearow's back. "Uhm, Falkner right? Do you have any idea who that guy was or who he was working for? Why would he want to burn down Sprout Tower anyway?" Cilla had a ton of questions that she wasn't quite sure she wanted to know the answer to. By the way that guy talked and acted it seemed it was Team Plasma all over again, though without the lies of freeing Pokemon from trainers.

@@Umbreon,@@Sylveon,

Get as far away as possible? Now what could that mean? Sable didn't really care, she just wanted to get into Dragon's Den and catch a strong dragon Pokemon. Maybe a Dragonair or even a Deino. She quite liked Hydreigon after seeing how strong Ghetsis' was. "Hello there, is it possible you could take my friend and I to the Dragon's Den? I erm...Have permission from Clair herself." Sable said trying not to look guilty. Umbreon simply rolled his eyes before taking another look at the two strange people near the lake. What did that one girl mean?

@@Vaporeon,@@Umbreon, @

Alery quickly returned all his Pokemon and sighed after the man left, glad all of this was now over. For now, at least. Hearing the other trainer's inquiries, Alery felt the need to interrupt. "Um, I really don't mean to interrupt, but I'm quite surprised Sprout Tower's still even standing from how long this fire's been going and how fast and violently it's been spreading. It might, possibly be a good idea to move this conversation to the ground..."

@@Umbreon,@@Vaporeon, @,

Abigail nodded her head enthusiastically at Alery's interjection. She turned to her two pokemon, "Très bien, vous deux!" She unclipped both of their pokeballs from her belt and returned them.

Abigail looked down at the floor, worried that it might at any time give out on her. She ran up to Falkner's fearow, eager for the lift.

@@Vaporeon,@, @,  

Falkner does grin slightly, gesturing at the clouds billowing up around them.  "That's as much steam as it is smoke by this point...  The authorities have the lower floors put out now.  The Sprout Tower's central pillar is a lot stronger than it looks...  It's probably going to need a lot of repair work, but it doesn't seem to have burned long enough to collapse.  Anyways, let's continue this conversation at my Gym..."  That said he walks back to his Pigeot to climb onto its back with the Elder, before both bird Pokemon take off in the direction of the Violet gym.

The Violet Gym wasn't as tall as the Sprout Tower, it was still quite high compared to the buildings around it though.  The tall building's ceiling was actually a flat arena like would be used for a Gym battle - and this was where Falkner's Pokemon landed to let their passengers off.  Once everyone was off of the Pokemon's backs, Falkner returns both of them to their Pokeballs before turning towards the three trainers.

"Again, thank you for your help...  As far as who that guy was, I don't really know.  Though I've heard rumors that a few weeks ago, the Silph building over in Kanto was robbed during the night...  No one saw who did it, but supposedly a hacked monitor was displaying an image like the one that was on the back of that guy's jacket.  I have no idea why he would go after the Sprout Tower though."

"Ahem...  I may be able to shed some light on that question..."  The Elder had stepped forward, seemingly less shaken now that he wasn't being held hostage.  "He took two objects held by my order...  The first was just a TM for the move Flash, which we have given out to trainers that have defeated our brothers before, not something you would burn down the tower for.  But the other...  It was a feather...  Primarily orange, but with stripes of white, green, and gold...  Tales passed down through our order claimed it belonged to the legendary Pokemon Ho-Oh.  He demanded we give it to him...  Though he had already set fire to our tower by that point.  Thinking back, he set the tower on fire before he even made any demands..."

-----------------------

@@Leafeon,

Dratini didn't move as Axew got closer, waiting until he was almost within range to strike her.  "Dragon Breath."  With Axew charging at her, Dratini opened her mouth to fire off the Dragon Breath attack at close range.

----------------------- 

@@Vaporeon@@Sylveon

The Elder closest to her stared at Sable for a moment, as though scrutinizing her, before simply stating "No."  The old woman next to him added afterwards "The Den is closed to outsiders.  If you had permission from Clair, she would be accompanying you.  She knows our law."

Back on the other side of the Gym, the woman in the white suit nods while listening to something in her headset before turning towards the hyper one.  "It's time.  Be ready."  Suddenly a flash of light from one of her Pokeballs, and a Beartic was standing next to the two women.

"Beartic, start freezing the lake.  Icicle Crash."  The large bear roars before slamming its fists down into the water at the shore, the area around its paws quickly freezing into thick ice.

@@Umbreon

Stella gritted her teeth as Axew ran head first into the Dragon Breath. Such an attack was super effective, and Axew had quite minimum special defense already. By the time it was possible to see Axew again, he was clearly unable to battle. "Axew, return." Stella said, returning Axew to it's pokeball. She then stiffened her back, and bowed slightly. "Thank you for the battle." With that, Stella left. She was clearly distraught. She might have won that if Magikarp hadn't been on her team... Oh, who was she kidding. She was awful at battling. 

The girl rushed towards the pokemon centre, not noticing any of the commotion happening around her. Once she had got there, she tried to remain as chipper as possible, and gave the nurse the pokeballs containing Magikarp and Axew. As she waited for the two to be healed, both Phanpy and Helioptile attempted to cheer her up. Not to much prevail, but the two must have certainly looked cute to onlookers.

Once Stella had her pokemon back, she had planned to go to the next town. That had an ice gym, right? Phanpy could handle that, but she might need something else as well. Helioptile might work too, as water and ice types are fairly common. Stella had left both Phanpy and Helioptile out of their pokeballs. Helioptile perched upon her shoulder and Phanpy happily bounded around the path. However, Phanpy suddenly stopped as it passed the gym, and looked to the lake behind it. "Hmmm? Something wrong, Phanpy?" She asked the blue pokemon, running to catch up with it.

Phanpy was looking at the lake, and what the Beartic was doing to it. Freezing it over? Why? As Stella caught up, she noticed it as well. "Huh...?" She questioned aloud. "What are they doing that for? That's probably bad... I should tell Clair..." Stella cut herself off at the last thought. "No... I can't face her again. Phanpy, you'll have to take this. Use Roll-out." Phanpy nodded, and curled into a ball. It began to spin, rolling over the ice, and gaining quite a bit of momentum. Whether that hit Beartic and did anything was another story, however.

@@Umbreon,@,@,

"Oh great." Cilla thought. "Here we go again. Why do you always let yourself get mixed up in plots about legendary Pokemon and world domination?" Cilla had traveled to Johto to get away from everything that had happened in Unova. Sure she and some of her friends were reformed but that didn't stop people from giving her dirty looks and calling her names for all the things she'd done while in Plasma. "So they are clearly after Ho-oh." Cilla starts. "I thought Ho-oh only presented himself to those who were worthy and pure of heart like the boy who defeated Team Rocket the second time." Cilla says. "And if they did manage to get their hands on Ho-oh, then we could still stop them right? I've heard about worse things going on in other regions. Remember the incident with Magma and Aqua?"

@@Umbreon,@@Sylveon,

Sable was more than disappointed with the couple's response, though she didn't expect any less. Had Sable still been in Team Plasma she would have called Galvantula, told her to tie the two up with Spider Web, and taken a boat to the den herself. But that was years ago and the last thing Sable wanted was for Muna to see the "old her". "Oh, alright then. Thank you anyway..." Sable said walking away with her head down. She made it back near the gym when Umbreon started crying out. "Umbre! Umb!" the Pokemon cried. He knew something was up with those two  by the lake and he hoped Sable and Muna would be able to put a stop to it. "What is it Umbre-Oh..." Sable said upon seeing the lake. Further inspection showed her that it was indeed the work of that annoying girl and her friend. "So that's what she meant." Sable said to herself. This gave Sable an idea though. She could use the commotion these two caused to sneak into Dragon's Den then defeat them with her powerful new Dragon Pokemon before they could do any harm. "Come on Muna we have to go warn somebody!" Sable said running back to the elder couple. "Hey, um I think there are two people on the other side of the lake freezing it with a Beartic. Go see for yourself." She said pointing over to the other side of the lake.

Edited by Vaporeon

@@Vaporeon@@Umbreon

Upon hearing the elders’ response, Muna whined in annoyance.  “Awh, come onnnn…”  He had gotten all excited about seeing some Dragon Pokemon, and now they had to get the gym leader’s permission?  She was most definitely not fabulous, sporting a horrid blue haircut that made Muna cringe just thinking about it.  There was no way he would battle her, so it’s up to Sable to defeat her and earn her trust.  Muna watched Sable walk back towards the gym dejectedly and he followed after her, about to comfort her if it weren’t for what Umbreon was currently witnessing and had alerted them of from across the lake.  “What the…”  He muttered, watching the intimidating Beartic freeze the lake over as he ran with Sable back over to the elder couple.

“Audi, Audi!”  Audino cried out, hopping and pointing at the two girls from before who were now standing by the Beartic.

“Those two?  What in the world do they think they’re doing?”  Muna shouted, protectively clutching Cascoon tighter to his chest.

((OOC: I'm so sorry @Umbreon. I'll do my best to avoid it in the future.)

@@Aerodynas,

Lumi put a paw around her friend after she had jumped off Allen's back. "Glaceon. Glaci." She said in praise at Noi's excellent combat abilities. Lumi then walked slowly to Allen's side looking extremely exhausted from what had been 3 battles one after the other. First the Sentret followed by the Galvantula and now the Durants. She had a nagging feeling that she was forgetting something, but she decided not to think too much about it.

Jason had been walking the same path for quite awhile. He was about to turn back when he heard the familiar cry of Lumi. Jason quickly began walking towards the source. He turned a corner and he saw the familiar faces of Allen, Noi and Lumi. "So this is where you guys are. Looks like you guys got to spend some time together." Jason noticed how tired Lumi was. She also looked quite beaten like she had came from a rough battle. Jason knelt next to his injured partner and stroked her ears. "You alright Lumi? You look like you had quite a battle." Jason then turned to Allen; curious as to why his friend left. "Allen, if you don't mind me asking. Why did you leave so suddenly? Is something wrong?"

Lumi seemed to perk up as Jason arrived. She leaned on him as he knelt next to her and relaxed. Jason's question quickly reminded Lumi of what she had been forgetting. She had left Allen's pokedex in the Durant's colony! Lumi sighed as she mentally scolded herself for not remembering to take it with her as they left. A movement in the pocket of Jason's jacket took her mind off of her mistake.

After a few more moments; Jason's Joltik appeared from the pocket. The first thing he saw was Lumi. It was the Glaceon that had froze her. He knew she was with Jason and he was told she would be friendly. "Jol? Joltik?" The yellow bug tried to start a conversation with the ice type. After a few exchanges of dialogue the two seemed to be getting a long. Soon enough Lumi let the Joltik hop on her back and they continued to converse.

Edited by Glaceon

(edited)

@@Leafeon@@Vaporeon,@@Sylveon,

At Sable's warning, the elders both started to run over to try and stop the two girls.  Without turning around, the woman in the white suit simply says "Viro?"  "Oooonnnn it!"

The purple haired girl tosses two Pokeballs into the air, pointing one finger towards the elderly couple running towards them and starting to reach for their own Pokeballs, the other finger at the Phanpy rolling towards Beartic.

"Sleep Powder!"  The first Pokeball bursts open and a Vileplume lands, already spraying a green powder towards the elderly dragon trainers.  Before they could send out Pokemon of their own they had both hit the ground, already asleep.

"Play Rough!"  The second Pokeball burst open, a Mawile landing in between Phanpy and Beartic.  Opening its massive jaws, it would attempt to grab the rolling Phanpy to toss it back the other direction.  Meanwhile Beartic was still freezing the lake - the ice had nearly reached the entrance to the Dragon's Den now.

Edited by Umbreon

@@Umbreon,

Sable watched in awe as the purple haired girl, apparently named Viro, stopped the elders and a random Phanpy with little to no effort. "Looks like these guys mean business. Good." Sable said with a cocky grin. It had been forever since she had a good trainer battle and while she thought her first would be with Clair, she would be more than happy to battle these two. Umbreon on the other hand did not take this so lightly and was ready to attack Viro right now, restraining himself only for Sable's sake. "It looks like we can make it to the Dragon's Den without a boat." Sable said seeing the lake was almost completely frozen. "Come on Muna let's hurry up and get a dragon type. I'm ready to show these guys a real fight." She said running off to the Dragon's Den and trying her best not to slip.

@@Umbreon@@Vaporeon@@Sylveon,

Phanpy was easily caught by Mawile's mouth, and thrown back. It hit the back of the gym, producing a loud thud. Despite Phanpy's small size, it was strong enough to sound much bigger than it actually was. Stella gritted her teeth in frustration yet again. She could no longer see Phanpy, and he probably wasn't faring well on the ice. "Alright. Plan B. Helioptile, use Thunder Wave!" She commanded her electric type, who nodded, and bounded onto the ice. Helioptile slid about some, but managed to stay a good distance away from Mawile. It then used Thunder Wave, hoping to paralyze the Mawile. 

Phanpy breathed heavily. It had almost fainted just from that one blow. This was awful. These people were really bad, weren't they? Phanpy scrunched it's trunk in and looked to be holding back tears. The ground type then shook his head, and puffed his chest out. He wouldn't lose to these people. Phanpy began to run at Mawile with the utmost speed, glowing white. Phanpy was using Take-down, hoping to damage Mawile as much as possible. It cracked the ice slightly with every step, giving the small ground type some traction.

Stella noted the fact there was a Vileplume also on the field, and it had left the two elders who guarded the Dragon's Den asleep. There looked to be two other trainers with them. How odd. "Alright... Magikarp, use Tackle!" Stella said, summoning her Magikarp to play decoy. The fish flopped along towards Mawile, trying to flop on top of it. The girl then saw Phanpy. "Huh? What move is that?"

@@Leafeon,@@Umbreon,@@Vaporeon,

“R-right!”  Muna responded to Sable, about to follow her across the lake.  However, he stopped mid-action, watching with an appalled look on his face as the two elders were knocked out by the purple-haired girl’s Vileplume.  “Oh my gosh!  That is so not okay!!”  Muna shouted.  He continued to watch as the female trainer from the gym attacked with her Phanpy, gasping as the Phanpy was caught in a Mawile’s jaws and tossed violently to the side.  “Oh my God!  Audino, let’s go!”  Muna announced urgently, running over to the battle with haste.  He could tell that the gym girl was currently outnumbered two-to-one, and if the Beartic joined the battle that would make the odds even worse for her.  And those other two trainers couldn’t possibly be kindhearted after doing what they did to that elderly couple.  Looks like Sable will just have to go catch a Dragon by herself.

As Muna got closer to the battle, he was able to make out the features of the girl from the gym.  She was wearing a green trench coat dress, and her long auburn hair was styled very uniquely but not badly.  For Muna, first impressions were everything, and he quickly took a liking to this obviously fashion-savvy individual.  “I hope you don’t mind, but I plan to help you out a bit~” Muna spoke to her, standing by her side and giving the girl a small smile to show friendliness, but quickly becoming serious once again.  “I don’t know you and you don’t know me, but if you plan to take on both a Vileplume and a Mawile with three unevolved Pokemon, you’re gonna need some help, love.”

Turning his attention to the offending trainers and their Pokemon, Muna bared his teeth and stomped his foot down.  “Okay, listen here you twats.  I don’t know who you think you are, attacking two elderly people and a little Phanpy like that, but after I’m done with ya you’re both going to definitely remember who I am.”  Muna looked down to his right, smirking.  “You ready, Audino?”

Audino nodded, her expression both calculating and eager.  She hadn’t exactly spent her entire life by Muna’s side baking cookies and sewing dresses.  “Aud.”  She replied shortly, crouching on the ground to prepare herself.

Muna looked back up, noting that the gym girl’s Pokemon were all teaming up on Mawile and completely disregarding the Vileplume, which for all they knew could have some powerful moves like Solarbeam or Petal Dance on its roster.  Better to end it as quickly as possible to avoid finding out if he was right or not, Muna figured.  Pointing at the Vileplume with his one free arm, he called out his first command for the battle.

“Cascoon, use String Shot on Vileplume!  Audino, attack it with Secret Power!”

“Coooooooon!”  Cascoon hummed obediently, firing a sticky string of silk at the Vileplume from its cradle in Muna’s arms.

After Cascoon launched its attack, Audino gritted her teeth, charging forward at the Vileplume and jumping into the air to land on the Vileplume’s large flower head.  “Audiiii…”  Shoving her right arm forcefully inside of the flower, Audino closed her eyes as her body began to glow a bright pink.  “…NO!!”  Crying out, Audino let the pink energy expand violently from her body and envelop the Vileplume within it.

Edited by Sylveon

@@Sylveon

Stella was taken by surprise when one of the two trainers suddenly running up to her side to help with fighting the duo freezing the lake for whatever reason. He talked with a somewhat flirtatious voice, or at least that's what it sounded like. Stella was immediately repulsed by this. She couldn't stand it when people hit on her. Though she would have liked to say something along the lines of "I don't need help.", nothing could be farther from the truth. 

Then he insulted her plan of attack. Jeez. This guy wasn't exactly the brightest when it came to winning over a woman's heart, huh? Stella sighed, and covered the side of her face the boy was standing, trying to ignore him, and focus on the battle at hand. Then she noticed the two pokemon he had. Cascoon and Audino? I'm the dumb one for using unevolved pokemon? Jeez... She thought. Cascoon is even worse than Magikarp, and Audino doesn't evolve at all. This guy...

@@Umbreon,@@Vaporeon, @,

"You say that as if though this isn't a big deal!" Abigail said to the trainer she still hadn't properly met. "I mean..." Abigail seemed remorseful about her comment, as her eyes drifted down and her muscles relaxed. "I just mean, those guys shouldn't be taken lightly..."

"What am I even talking about? I don't know anything, this girl must have more experience then me. I mean, what is Ho-Oh? And I think I may have heard about Team Magma and Aqua, but not much... just that they were some eco-terrorists or something.

Abigail's head perked up, "that guy said they had something big planned, a big storm. We don't know their plan, so we have to assume the worst, right?"

@@Glaceon

Noi was happy to squeeze Lumi tighter at her praise with Allen chuckling and leaning down to rub her ear like he always did. Suddenly, Noi's ears perked up to a familiar sound, seeing Jason suddenly emerge with a casual expression. In reaction, Noi flew over to greet him by nuzzling him on the forehead before landing next to his pantleg and holding on. 

As soon as Jason appeared, Allen felt nervous, not expecting to have to think up an excuse so suddenly. He gulped a little and shrugged before kicking a small patch of dirt below him. "Yeah, Lumi had one heck of a battle against a bunch of Durant. She did very good but such was expected from such a well trained pokemon," Allen stated while trying to avoid eye contact. The questions that Jason threw out there were a little more than predicted. "I just needed to get home was all. You were almost to Violet City anyways so...

Suddenly, trying to redirect the attention from himself to something else, Jason peered curiously to see a familiar Joltik  crawl out of Jason's pocket. "I see you made a new friend? Joltiks are handy pokemon though I'm not a big fan of bugs myself. Some of them creep me out heheh," Allen joked as Noi hopped over curiously to the Joltik after Lumi had become acquainted with it. "Noooibat," she said in an astonished manner, sniffing the Joltik while hunched over. She fluttered her wings a little in friendly acceptance, attempting to show that she was happy to the Joltik. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Aerodynas,

((OOC: We are missing all the action in Blackthorn. :P ))

Jason noticed Allen's sudden shift in topic; obviously trying to avoid that specific discussion. Jason decided to drop it. His friend did not want to talk about it and so he would not pry. "He is quite friendly once you get to know him. I'm still thinking of a good nickname for him. Hopefully something he likes." Jason replied to Allen. 

The Joltik lifted one of his legs and waved it at Noi in greeting. "Jolt Jolt." The Joltik said to Noi happily as it crawled up Jason's leg trying to get to the same height as Noi was hovering.
Lumi continued to sit next to Jason her head resting against his leg. She smiled as Noi and the Joltik seemed to be getting along.

Jason remained kneeling; letting Lumi lean on him as he gently stroked her ears.

"If it is alright with you; how about we all head to Blackthorn? You could show me around your hometown. I bet that'd be fun." He suggested to Allen after a few moments.

• Brohoof 1

@@Glaceon

After Noi was done greeting the friends and the new one, she flew back to Allen and landed on the ground next to him. Allen wasn't exactly happy with the thought of taking Jason to his hometown. As if his self esteem had to be demolished any more than it was there. When the others saw him with a much stronger trainer, their assumptions of him being second rate will have been met. All the same...he couldn't be mean or disrespectful to some one who at least tried to be nice back to him.

"Y-yeah...We can go...Were not that far away actually," Allen said with a less than optimistic voice, turning around with Noi and beginning his trek back without so much as another word...Can't wait...

@,@@Vaporeon, @,  

Falkner nods his head slightly, crossing his arms across his chest.  "I couldn't say...  I'm an expert on flying type Pokemon and I hardly know anything about Ho-Oh.  Really, without knowing what they're planning I don't know what more we could do...  I suppose if someone wanted to find out more they could head towards Ecruteak.  They know more about Ho-Oh there, Morty could possibly shed a little light on the situation."

------------------------

@@Leafeon,@@Sylveon, @@Vaporeon,

(And @@Glaceon, @@Aerodynas, assuming you two are headed back to Blackthorn xD)

Mawile winced as electricity started crackling around her, being struck by the Thunder Wave.  As the pink energy began to envelop Vileplume, suddenly Viro yells out "Boomburst!"  A massive wave of loud sound would knock Audino away from Vileplume, the source of the sound coming from a small Chatot that was now flying circles around Viro.

As Vileplume starts running back to Viro, trying to put distance between itself and Audino before it could get attacked again, Viro points at Mawile.  "Aroooomatherapy!"  Vileplume stops and points its flower at Mawile, a gust of soothing scents clearing the paralysis from the steel fairy Pokemon.

The paralysis disperses from Mawile just in time, the Mawile grabbing Magikarp in her jaws and spinning to toss it at the charging Phanpy.  About that time Beartic calls out triumphantly, standing upright and pulling its paws out of the ice.  There was a clear path frozen all the way to the Dragon's Den.  "Come on Viro, quit messing around...  We have work to do."  "Coooomiiiiing!"

Viro quickly returns Vileplume and Mawile to their Pokeballs, pointing at Stella and Muna and shouting "Alright Chatot, Boomburst again!"  Another massive wave of sound comes from the tiny bird, attempting to push the two trainers back so that Viro and Yiree could make it into the Den.  As the attack goes off Yiree returns her Beartic to his Pokeball, and both girls begin to race across the ice with Chatot flying behind them.

-----Dragon's Den-----

Inside, the Dragon's Den was primarily filled with water.  There were strips of land along the outer edges of the cave where young dragon trainers were training, with suspended bridges stretching from one strip of land to the next.  In the center of the lake was a large building that looked a lot like a shrine, a few of the village elders inside.

While most of the Pokemon in the Den seemed to belong to trainers, there were a few wild dragons making the cave their home.  Horsea and Skrelp could be seen swimming in the water, while a Bagon was sitting on one of the bridges.  A Dratini was swimming in the water directly underneath the large shrine, and a Goomy looked to be stuck to one of the building's support columns.

Note:  With the ice temporarily approaching the entrance, it was enough to spook most of the wild Pokemon.  The Bagon has rushed to hide behind a couple of the Blackthorn trainers that were watching the entrance with curiosity, while the Pokemon in the water are huddling together in the deeper water near the shrine.

As Viro and Yiree ran through the entrance to the den, Yiree glances at Sable before smirking.  "Get a good look, kid...  It's not going to look like this much longer."  The woman in white pulls two Pokeballs from her pockets and tosses them into the air.  "Altaria, Emolga, time to get to work.  Dragon Pulse, Thunder, bring this place down!"  "You too, Chatot!  Boomburst!"  All three of the flying Pokemon begin launching their attacks throughout the cave at once, causing the walls of the Den to start to shake.

---------------

Meanwhile in Ecruteak:

"Gengar, return!"

"Alakazam, come back!"

Morty and Eusine look at each other with worry as they both recalled their last healthy Pokemon before running to the top of the stairs to the Burned Tower, turning around and holding out their arms as though to physically block the entrance themselves.  A short time later they were both thrown aside by the massive Feraligatr making its way towards the entrance of the tower.

Behind the water type four individuals were walking up the stairs, the one in the lead placing a hand on the Feraligatr affectionately as he steps past it into the tower.  He was a young man wearing a long black coat, with dark red hair.  His eyes were hidden behind a pair of sunglasses with thin wire frames and mirrored silver lenses.  He spares a glance at Morty before muttering "Just as weak as the last time..."  Turning his gaze towards the tower, he motions with one hand.  "Spread out and execute the plan.  Don't let them escape."