Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Johto Storm

Umbreon

@@Umbreon,

Noting the fallen rubble, Stella had to think for a moment. There was no way her and her two tiny pokemon could clear it. Then she remembered what Phanpy's dex entry had said. Something about him being able to carry a human on his back, right? That might be strong enough.

"Helioptile, get off for a second." The girl commanded her pokemon, who nimbly jumped off Phanpy's back. "Now, Phanpy! Use Rollout at the rocks!" Phanpy trumpeted before curling into a ball and rolling at top speed towards the rubble. However, instead of hitting it, he hit the wall right beside it. Turns out that attack wasn't very accurate, and the grooves in the cave floor certainly didn't help. Shaking his head with small tears in his eyes, Phanpy got up and used Rollout again, this time hitting the rocks.

@@Umbreon, @@Aerodynas

Jason gave the Professor a respectful nod. "I think I am good to go. Thank you for your help Professor Elm." Jason went over the box and transferred its contests over to his bag. He picked up the Pokedex last and looked through the options. It had similarities, yet its physical appearance differed, and from what the Professor said it is tailored for this specific region. "Hold still for a second Lumi." Jason asked his Glaceon as he flipped open the pokedex and scanned his Glaceon.

Lumi stood still and curiously watched Jason as he pointed the pokedex at her.

The pokedex buzzed to life and a artificial voice began to talk. "Glaceon, the Fresh Snow Pokémon. Glaceon freezes the surrounding air by controlling its body temperature."

Jason smiled and put away the pokedex in his jacket's pocket and closed the zipper, securing it from fall. "Everything seems to be good Professor. Once again, thank you for the welcome to Johto and all these supplies." Jason proceeded and stood by the door and waited for Allen to finish his business.

Lumi followed and sat next to Jason as the pair waited for their new friend.

@@Umbreon,

Allen had been listening to Jason and Elm intently, feeling envious yet again. Jason came all the way from Kalos to do work under the professor...if you'd actually see it as work. He continued listening curiously at the pokedex speaking of the Glaceon, taking in the basic info it gave. Allen almost didn't realize that Elm had addressed him before he shook his head and looked to the professor like he had just awoken from a dream. "Wha-oh!..." Quickly, he repostured himself to speak to Elm, walking up slowly to his desk but staying a decent pace away because of how dirty his clothes were. "Yes, the Elder has your scale you wanted and sent it with me to give it to you." Hastily, Allen took the package wrapped on his belt and placed it on the professor's desk softly before backing up a little and pausing. "Umm...professor...My Noibat and I kinda had a hard time getting here through route 45...There was a Skarmory issue," claimed the trainer somewhat embarrassed. "But I was wondering if you could check on Noi...make sure she's healed and alright."

@@Umbreon,

"You put up a great fight, Aipom." Cilla said with a smile. "Alright then let's see where we should go next." she said as she took out the map that came with the care package. "Hm. I hear there's a gym in Violet City but it looked like everyone was headed towards Cherrygrove...Ah I know!" she said closing the map. "I can go up to Route 46 and cut through Dark Cave. Sound good Espeon?" the Pokemon simply nodded it's head, obviously still tired from the small battle with Aipom. "Good. Let's get going then." Cilla says heading towards Route 46.

@@Umbreon,@@Sylveon,

"Alright alright just calm down." Sable said to Muna's Audino. "Let's just hurry up and get him to the Pokemon Center so I can catch a Joltik. Of course that Galvantula would be nice as well..." Sable said, struggling to carry Muna and walk to the next city with only a little Audino to help her.

@@Vaporeon@@Umbreon,

Normally Audino would've been somewhat offended that the girl seemed to care more about catching Pokemon than Muna's well-being, but at the moment she was just grateful for the helping hand.  She felt her muscles strain the entire walk to the Cherrygrove Pokemon Center, and if it hadn't been for the fact that Audino was half of Muna's height (about 3'07") she might have been more useful.

"Audino!"  She cried out for assistance, her breathing heavy with exertion as they made their way into the Pokemon Center.  Hopefully the nurses and their aids would be able to help cure Muna of his paralysis; a good Heal Bell or Aromatherapy should do the trick.

(edited)

@@Leafeon

As Phanpy's rollout struck the rocks, a few cracks formed.  As they were struck again with Rollout increasing in power the cracks grew larger.  The third hit broke the rubble apart, the fourth pushed a path through, and the fifth knocked the remaining rocks aside.  A Shuckle is sent bouncing with the thrown rocks, the Pokemon quickly retracting into its hard shell to keep it safe.

----------Dark Cave----------

(Deep, South Side)

For a distance traveling north the cave doesn't appear to be all that different.  The occasional Zubat or Woobat flies along close to the ceiling, while more Geodude and Roggenrola can be seen along the floor.

A decent sized underground pond seems to block the way from going further north, though the path west to Route 31 would appear mostly open.  Near the water a Marill can be seen playing with an Azurill in the dark, and within the water Goldeen and Magikarp can be seen swimming lazily, with a Mudkip darting around between the fish.  Sitting near the pond a Makuhita is watching the water types play and swim, seemingly just lounging around.

---------------

@@Glaceon,@@Aerodynas,

Professor Elm smiled as he took both the package and the Noibat's pokeball.  "Of course, it will only take a moment."  The Professor moves to place the pokeball in a machine hooked up to the back of his PC before punching a few keys on the keyboard.  After a minute the machine started to beep.

Ding, Ding, Dingdingding!  Picking up the pokeball, Professor Elm walks it back to Allen and hands it to him with a smile.  "Here you are, lad.  She should be as good as new.  You know, we have plenty of supplies...  Why don't you take one of the packages yourself?  That way you'll be prepared if you run into trouble like that in the future, and having someone from Blackthorne working on the Pokedex is never a bad thing."

---------------------

@@Sylveon,@@Vaporeon,

As the door to the Pokemon Center opened, Nurse Joy turns around from behind the counter to look towards the entrance.  "Hello, welcome to the Cherrygrove Pokemon- Oh my, what happened!?"  She immediately shouts towards one of the rooms towards the back of the building.  "Can we get a stretcher out here please, make it quick!"

A pair of double doors burst open from one of the back rooms as a stretcher is rushed out being carried by a pair of Blissey, a Happiny sitting on it.  They stop next to the trainers that had come in, Happiny jumps down and rushes behind Muna, and abruptly pushes him onto the stretcher.  The pair of Blissey start to take him into the back room, the Happiny grabbing Audino's hand to lead her back as well.

In the back room, the Blissey carefully lay Muna down on a patient's cot as one places a hand on his forehead.  After deciding what was wrong both of the Blissey shut their eyes and start to sway, a soothing scent wafting through the air as they start to channel Aromatherapy.

Back out in the lobby, Nurse Joy was trying to converse with Sable.  "Don't worry about your friend, Blissey will get him comfortable and we'll go straight back to check on him in a minute...  What happened though?  Are you okay?"

Edited by Umbreon

@@Umbreon,@@Glaceon,

Allen let out a sigh of relief as the professor took the poke'ball and healed his friend accordingly. At least it wasn't anything serious. Elm did startle him a little with his offer, not expecting to be considered on the same or close to the level of the other trainers from across the regions of the world. He nodded with a grin to the professor, delicately taking one of the packages and looking at it curiously. "So...you wish for me to help too?...but you just met me," Allen assessed while looking to his pokeball containing Noi. "It's not like I'm an experienced trainer or anything, professor."

@@Umbreon

Once Phanpy had finished destroying the rocks, Helioptile climbed back onto his back. The perch was the ideal location for the lizard, as she didn't have to walk, but could still see everything on the ground. When Shuckle rolled out of the boulders, Phanpy curiously poked it with his trunk. This red thing was certainly weird, but he ignored it and galloped after his trainer soon after realizing she had carried on. 

Eventually, the walk north had been cut off by a giant pond. "Suppose we'll have to go the other way..." Stella said, about to turn west, when her light source had seemingly dimmed. The girl looked around hastily, trying to make sure Helioptile was alright, to find she had wandered over to the water. Helioptile, of course, loved water due to her ability. Stella had wanted a water type to be a partner of sorts for Helioptile, so now would probably be a good time to get one. Plus, she noticed one that was adorable. It'd work. "Helioptile! I want to catch the one with the ball on it's tail! The blue o-" Stella cut herself off, noticing Helioptile wasn't listening. She was instead enjoying swimming. "Helioptile!" Stella called to her, with no response.

As Helioptile swam, completely oblivious to the world around her, she was suddenly hit by something. A water type, to be specific. It's scales gleamed a brilliant orange colour, and it's whiskers must have been preened often, as they were an absolutely marvelous color ((Not sure it's gender, so yea)). Helioptile was in complete awe. This magnificent pokemon had to join Stella's party right now! Helioptile seemed to speak to it for some time - though it was unknown if Magikarp didn't hear anything or just always had a clueless expression - roughly translating to something about how awesome Magikarp was and that it should travel with Helioptile. 

Meanwhile, Phanpy had wandered over to the water's edge, and began blowing bubbles with his trunk. How troublesome Helioptile didn't seem to like him as much anymore...

@@Umbreon,

Upon entering Dark Cave Cilla realized how the cave got it's name. "Oh my, it really is dark in here." she says. "Espeon see what you can do." The jewel on Espeon head then starts to glow, providing a bit of light for Cilla. "Eh, it's not much but it'll have to do." she says as she continues further into the cave, stumbling the whole way.

@@Umbreon,@@Sylveon,

"Yeah I'm fine but my Umbreon got pretty ruffed up." Sable says to Nurse Joy before handing her Umbreon's Pokeball. "I was trying to catch a Joltik in Route 29. It seems while we were fighting my...friend got some String Shot on his clothes which got him in a hissy fit." she explained, almost struggling to call Muna a friend. "He told his Audino to use Double Slap on all the Joltik and in retaliation they hit us with one big Discharge attack. Umbreon managed to push me out of the way but he and my friend got hit hard." Once Sable finished explaining the situation she walked over to the map of Johto on the wall. "Hey didn't they just finish a new path to Blackthorn City, that place with all the dragon Pokemon?" she asked Nurse Joy, the cogs in her head already turning.

@@Umbreon

Alery definitely understood what the girl had meant now. He had to leave there fast. "You know, I'm sorry sir, but I really shouldn't be dillydallying. I just needed to get to the next town and it seemed I've gone the wrong way. Any chance you could direct me towards... Violet City?" Alery put on a smile and tried to look as trainer-ish as possible. Trainers usually just flew through everything right? Like they beat the Pokemon League in a week? Is that no how they did things? Either way, they liked to go fast, so Alery tried to look as much in a rush as he could. He wanted to ask the man if he had anything useful he could take before he left, but he couldn't really find polite words to ask this sort of thing. There didn't seem to be anything of value that the man would actually allow Alery to take anyway.

@@Umbreon, @@Vaporeon,

Audino watched as the two Blissey and the Happiny rushed in with the stretcher, pushing Muna atop of it and then wheeling him away into the back.  The little Happiny took Audino's hand, leading her after Muna and the Blissey.  Audino absentmindedly touched her chest above her heart with her free hand, worried for her trainer.  Once in the back, though, her fears were swiftly quelled once the Blisseys began their Aromatherapy treatment.  She breathed a sigh of relief when he finally began to stir.  "...dino..."

His eyes blinking from the bright hospital lights, Muna squinted as his vision began to focus.  He couldn't remember exactly what had happened after giving Audino her sunglasses in the battle from earlier.  One moment he was standing there, about to give another command, and the next he's waking up in...in...

"...m..mm...mmMmm...!"  Muna hummed appreciatively, sniffing as his brain registered the pleasant flowery scent in the air.  "Wh-what is that...lovely smell..."  His voice was a little croaky, and he spoke softly from fatigue.  Turning his head, he studied the four healing Pokemon surrounding him for a moment before breaking out in a sleepy grin.  "Hehe...I'm surrounded by pink cuties,"  Looking to Audino, he nodded in approval, "That's a fabulous color, you know."  Audino giggled, brushing a fond hand through Muna's dreadlocks.  His ponytail had fallen out from the Discharge attack and his dreads were down, free, now showing that they were of medium-length and reaching just past his shoulders.

Looking back up at the Blisseys and the Happiny, Audino's smile was warm and full of gratitude as she thanked them.  "Audino.  Aud."

@@Aerodynas

Professor Elm just smiles as he sits down at his desk, quietly turning back to his PC.  "I believe Gold didn't even have a Pokemon of his own when he first came to my lab...  That doesn't seem to have stopped him."  As he spoke Professor Elm started to unwrap the package that Allen had brought him, revealing a large purple scale.  He examines it before placing it into a machine hooked up to his PC.

-------------------------------

@@Leafeon

The Magikarp stares blankly at Helioptile for a moment.  It was almost like it was looking through the electric type...  That, or it wasn't comprehending what she was saying.  It was difficult to tell.

After an awkwardly long moment of the fish staring at Helioptile, it turns to start swimming towards the bank where Stella was.  Perhaps it had understood Helioptile and it was willing to join their team...  Or perhaps it was just swimming towards the bank at random.  It could have been either, honestly.

----------------------------

@,

"Huh?  Oh!  Of course, of course..."  Mr. Pokemon turns away from his collection, gesturing with one hand.  "Violet City is to the west of us from here...  If you leave my house there's a small path, there might be some trees starting to grow on it but a Pokemon can easily clear those out...  That will take you to Route 31, and Violet City isn't that far from there.  There's also an entrance to Dark Cave there...  Keep me in mind if you come across anything rare in your travels, won't you?  I assume you must be wanting to challenge Falkner...  He uses flying types, you know!"  He was still rambling - getting out quickly would likely be a good idea.

---------------------------

@@Vaporeon

"Hmmm, those Joltik must have felt quite threatened to unleash such a powerful attack, they're normally rather peaceful since they moved in...  Oh, the map?  Yes, it is possible to travel north to Blackthorne now...  Don't get your hopes up too much for the dragon Pokemon though, the Dragon's Den is normally closed to outsiders."

@@Sylveon,

About that moment Happiny pushed the door open and called out, and Nurse Joy glanced at Sable with a smile.  "Oh, your friend is awake.  You can come back if you'd like...  Happiny will take care of your Umbreon."  Nurse Joy stepped through the doors to see how Muna was doing, and the little Happiny bounded up onto the counter to hold her hands out for Umbreon's Pokeball.

Nurse Joy looks at Muna as she walks into the back room, the two Blissey starting to go about their own business.  "How are you feeling?  It sounded from what your friend told me as though you took a pretty nasty hit."

• Brohoof 1

@@Umbreon

Helioptile let out a cry of delight. It seemed Magikarp wanted to come with them after all! How perfect! Helioptile quickly swam after the Magikarp, and bounded back onto the bank, then seeing if Magikarp needed any help up. Though it probably didn't. A pokemon as amazing as Magikarp could probably handle anything, after all.

"You have got to be kidding me..." Stella muttered. Phanpy was sitting beside her again, and seemed to mimic her annoyed, confused, and exhausted expression to a T. "Helioptile... That pokemon isn't rare in the slightest. We have to catch the other one, and Phanpy's at a disadvantage." She stated, trying to remain calm. Helioptile quickly turned her head to face Stella, trying to look as cute as possible. Her baby-doll eyes were so cute no one could resist their stare! Especially not Stella. "....Fine." The girl said with a sigh, covering her face with her hand. "But, I doubt it even wants to come with us."

@@Umbreon,@@Glaceon

Allen could tell that his necessary words had already been spoken when the professor redirected his attention. With a brief look to the pokedex and attaching the items to his trainer belt, he sighed and looked to the professor for a long moment. With a turn from the desk, perhaps a new journey awaited him outside Blackthorne...To think he could really be even compared to Gold was astounding, yet it gave Allen pride. He had often wondered what it would be like to do as the others from across the region did. Perhaps this was his chance.

As Allen turned and saw Jason, he smiled happily, tossing his white pokeball in the air. "Noooooi!" With a loud shimmer of light, the small female Noibat appeared and allowed itself to fall and cling onto Allens back like a backpack as he walked over to Jason with a nod.  "Guess I'll tag along with you on this trip around Johto," he chuckled, "You never know when a local's intuition may come in handy...Oh by the way, the is Noi." Allen turned to allow a sideview, revealing Noi who looked over to Jason and then down to Lumi with an intuitive look on her face. "Noi, noi," she chattered in a greeting manner. 

Edited by Aerodynas
  • Brohoof 1

@@Umbreon@@Vaporeon

Muna slowly sat up in the cot when Nurse Joy entered the room.  He was starting to be able to focus even more now that some time had passed since he woke up.

"I...guess I'm fine.  A little winded, maybe, but besides that I can't even remember what happened."  He took Audino's hand in his own, giving her an affectionate smile.  "I'm just glad Audino was there for me, and...wait..."  Muna looked back at Nurse Joy with a confused expression.  Had he heard her correctly?   "What friend?"

"Audino!"  Audino replied, although the question wasn't particularly directed at her.  Muna gave his partner a skeptical glance.

"That girl from before?  Really?"  The pink-and-cream Pokemon nodded in response, causing Muna to run his free hand through his hair thoughtfully.  A light blush dusted his cheeks with a purplish-red color as he continued.  "Huh.  She didn't seem like the helpy-outy type.  Guess you really can't judge a book by its cover...though she still needs a makeover..."  Audino gently slapped the top of Muna's hand with a huff of disapproval, and he squinted at her in retaliation for a moment before sighing.  "Ughh, I suppose I should thank her...Do you know when I should be able to leave, ma'am?"  Muna asked, this time his question directed at Nurse Joy.

Edited by Sylveon

@@Aerodynas,

Jason smiled and gave Allen a nod. "It is always better to travel with others than to travel alone. I'll be glad to travel with you." Jason turned towards Noi as Allan introduced her.

"Hey Noi. You feeling better? Allan told me about those Skarmories, I bet you could of have beaten them one on one, they just had a numbers advantage." Jason said to the Noibat with a kind smile, trying to be friendly.

Lumi studied the Noi as Allen brought her out. The bat-like pokemon had rather large ears and yellow eyes. Noi had a small frame and it looked very agile. Lumi took note of this. Lumi knew her ice attacks would be extremely effective if they were ever to battle, due to Noibat having a quadruple weakness to ice.
"Glaci! Glaceon!" Lumi responded in greeting.

• Brohoof 1

@@Glaceon

Noi shyed ever so slightly from the attention but then smiled happily to the kind Jason. "Noooooi!" she returned in friendliness as Allen chuckled at her mannerism. This trainer from Kalos was very kind. Maybe it was because he was new to the territory. It didn't matter though. Just by looking at him, Allen knew he was a somewhat seasoned trainer unlike himself. Once again, the books and weekly dragon training could only do so much.

As immediate as Lumi responded back to Noi, the small bat pokemon starred curiously again. She had never seen a Glaceon before, but she still smiled happily to what she wondered would one day befriend her.

Allen nodded complacently, "Great, then I guess we should be off then right? Where should we go first? We could always attempt Gold's path if you want." Being a native to Johto, Allen knew of the great story of Gold. For the longest time, he was on the lips of everyone: trainers talking about how they faced him in battle and lost, some claiming to have won, and the television when he faced Lance. It was truly an amazing story that everyone wished they could live up to...or try to at least. "It's probably the easiest way to train, minus Falkner complaining that everyone thinks he's the weakest gym now."

• Brohoof 1

@@Aerodynas,

((OOC: My knowledge with the Johto region's is pretty weak, so sorry if I fail at geography and such. :P ))

Jason gave Allan a nod. "That sounds like a good idea Allen. If you are ready let's get going." Jason opened the door of the laberatory and the light of day greeted them as they walked out into town. "It sure is hotter here compared to Kalos." Jason mumbled as he took a note to get more suitable clothing for the temperature. "So Allen, anything notable on the way towards the next town?" Jason asked curiously.

Lumi took notice of Noi's smile and returned one of her own. She was glad to have another Pokemon around, since she was the only Pokemon Jason took with him as he left Kalos. She followed the Jason and Allen as the exited the lab, she looked around as they walked observing the other people and Pokemon in town.

((OOC: Sorry @Aerodynas if Allen wanted to do something in the lab, just put it in your post before we leave. I'll be heading to bed soon so I'll post in a few hours.))

• Brohoof 1

@@Glaceon,

((You're fine XD I grew up with Johto. I know it like the back of my hand ;) We'll make a perfect team haha))

Allen followed Jason accordingly, careful no to run into Lumi as they walked out of the laboratory. "I'm guessing you're wanting to go to Cherrygrove. Honestly, I've only been there a few times while traveling through to Goldenrod when Ice Path was being cleared for easy access," noted Allen as he tried to keep his attention on Jason rather than the people staring at how dirty his own clothes were. He chuckled a little as he felt Noi nuzzling the back of his neck happily before reaching back and ruffling her head. "Er, anyways, the path to Cherrygrove is fairly simple. I guess the route there is where the weaker of pokemon go to survive easier rather than the one from here to Blackthorn. Either way, it's pretty well a harmless path," Allen continued like a book of information. He hoped he wasn't being too much of an egghead but knowledge was sometimes better to have than a lack of it. A brief pause followed as Noi continued watch Lumi curiously. 

"Hey...Jason," Allen said to break the silence, "Were you a good trainer before you came here?" The thought had been juggling in his mind ever since he heard that Professor Elm was bringing trainers from other regions.

• Brohoof 1

@@Aerodynas

((OOC: You got me right before I went to bed so here is one last post from me tonight. Hehe. Posting from a mobile so no font colors. I'll edit it first thing in the morning. The most perfect team indeed.))

Jason slowed down his pace of walking. "Well.... You could say that, but I wouldn't really call myself 'good'. Maybe 'experienced' would be the better term. How about yourself? Being part of the town that is famous for dragons, I bet you guys spend a lot of your time with your Pokemon, since dragons have a relatively growth rate compared to other kinds of Pokemon. Though they are far more powerful when matured." Jason and Allen stepped outside the town border and into the route towards Cherrygrove as they conversed.

Lumi ended up passing Jason as he slowed his pace. She remained in front of the trio as they entered the route. She noticed several patches of thick grass nearby. Lumi knew that there were obviously Pokemon that resided in the bushes. Though the path ahead seemed clear of any vegetation or obstacle. Lumi kept the lead as they walked through the route.

Edited by Glaceon
  • Brohoof 1

@@Glaceon,

Allen listened intuitively, shrugging all the same when Jason addressed him. "Well...dragon pokemon are powerful when they mature but...I'm actually not all that experienced as a trainer outside the Dragon's Den. Even in there when we trained, I wasn't that great," Allen answered with a sorta frown as he pet Noi's ears behind him. "Noi just...isn't near as strong as the other Dratini or Bagons. Still, I wouldn't trade her for the world. She's got spirit enough as any full blood dragon." Noi seemed to like what Allen had said about her as his hair vibrated a little from her ears. "Noi!" she chirped as she still clung to his back.

The route was clear enough for the most part as he had predicted. Lumi was quite the peculiar specimen too, almost guiding them in the direction they were headed. Allen was impressed. "Your Glaceon seems to be really smart," he inferred to Jason. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Aerodynas,

Jason gave Allen a nod. "Don't worry about it, I'm sure you and Noi will be great trainers. Everyone has to start somewhere." Jason replied reassuringly.
He thought about what Allen said for a while, from what he remembers Dratini evolve into Dragonites while Bagons evolve into Salamances. Those were two powerful dragons, but it takes them great lengths of time and huge amounts of effort to get them to their peak. A Noibat however evolves to a Noivern much easier and quicker when compared to Dratini and Bagon.

"I'm sure given time Noi can quickly become just as strong as the others. Though she may not be on par with them now, Noibats grow quite fast for a dragon type, and a Noivern is quite formidable." Jason added.

Lumi heard Allen's comment about her, she turned momentarily. "Glaceon!" She said with a smile.
Jason chuckled a bit. "Yep, that's Lumi. Always observing and always thinking. If there is ever anyone I can rely on, it would be her."

The group turned a corner only to have the road blocked by several patches of thick grass. Lumi came to a stop, her large ears could pick up the rustling that several wild Pokemon caused in the grass. "Glaci..." She said wearily.
"Lumi is probably warning us of wild Pokemon, though if what you said is correct the Pokemon here shouldn't be much a of a threat. How should we proceed?" Jason asked Allen.

Edited by Glaceon
  • Brohoof 1

@@Glaceon,

Jason's encouragement was kind. Allen knew all about Noivern and the guarantees but...a strong pokemon is nothing without a strong trainer. Either way, when the time came, he'd find out. "If you want, we can go ahead. There shouldn't be anything in there we...er, you're well trained Lumi won't be able to handle," he nodded, scuffing his shoes on the lush green grass. After the Skarmory incident, Allen was a little unsure about using Noi. Even though they were possibly the most harmless pokemon they'd come by, he still didn't want Noi to get hurt. Jason couldn't be let down though. Him and Noi had to prove their worth...Maybe if he just played it safe in a support role... Even Noi seemed somewhat nervous about the simple situation.

• Brohoof 1

@@Aerodynas,

"I'm sure you and Noi can easily take any Pokemon we encounter here. Let's go." Jason said to Allen as he stepped into the thick bushes with Lumi. He moved slowly allowing Allen to catch up. As Jason walked he could hear movement around him, a Rattata ran past him quickly and a Pidgy slowly walked after it. None of the wild Pokemon seemed to pay much attention towards Jason and Lumi as the two made their way towards the other side of the bushes.

As they walked Lumi made sure to have the temperature air surrounding her rather low, this allowed her to quickly flash freeze the vapor in the air to a shard of ice if needed. Thankfully they were mostly left alone as they neared the other side.

• Brohoof 1

@@Glaceon

Allen followed warily but confident by Jason and Lumi's aura of calmness. Briskly, he pushed through the bushes behind Jason and remained behind him as to follow. It made more sense for him to bring up the tail end anyways. "So, is Lumi your only pokemon, Jason?" Allen asked gently, trying not to speak too flamboyant. He kept his eyes ahead, making sure not to lose his friend in the thick brush...that never seems to be cleared...

Noi's curiosity ended up getting the best of her as she flapped rapidly off Allen's back and quickly up beside Lumi. She wanted to feel protective and strong just like the Glaceon as she marched proudly beside her. The only issue was her small feet weren't very able to keep up in the slow pace, walking faster just to stay in line with Lumi. Noi gave out a small chitter of happiness as she proceeded.

Edited by Aerodynas
  • Brohoof 1