Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Johto Storm

Umbreon

@

Getting off a few more pecks at anything they could reach, the Spearow eventually scattered in order to avoid the Growlithe's flames.  The Murkrow turned to stare up at Alery warily, stepping between the Growlithe and its wounded companion and cawing at them.  "Krow!  Murkrow!"  It seemed intent on protecting the other hurt pokemon.

-------------------

@@Leafeon,

As Helioptile cuts it off, Phanpy stops rolling to trumpet at the electric pokemon again.  "Phanpy!"  The Phanpy pokes Helioptile with his trunk, trying to convince the other pokemon to play with it.

-----------------

@@Vaporeon

As Espeon's swift attack hits the tree, the shaking in the upper branches stops.  After a couple moments something from the upper branches launches a swift back down towards Espeon, before an Aipom drops from the tree branches to land on its tail.  "P-Pom, pom!"  The purple monkey gives a cheeky grin towards Espeon and Cilla before bouncing towards the tree again, grabbing a low branch with its tail and hanging upside down to stare at them.

When Umbreon hits the tree, a number of small yellow shapes fall from the branches and land on the pokemon.  The Joltik seem shocked by the sudden knock out of their mess and immediately start to give off small bursts of electricity in the form of a Thunder Wave attack.

@@Umbreon

Helioptile rolled her eyes. How could her trainer want a pokemon like this? Regardless, Helioptile had orders to enable Stella to capture it, so she would have to do that. Helioptile smiled at the pokemon, and extended it's hand to the pokemon's trunk. She ran around the pokemon once, before racing back towards where Stella was.

Stepping off of the boat and onto the soft grass and soil, Munashe took of his white-framed sunglasses, placing them on his head as he viewed the quaint town around him.  Taking a deep breath in, Muna noted the air was fresh, like new beginnings.  The man, currently twenty-four, closed his eyes to soak everything in, completely ignoring the group of tourists pouring out of the boat around him.  Today he was wearing a soft yellow button-up shirt tucked into a pair of light blue jeans, with the sleeves rolled up just past his elbows.  The sunlight reflected off of the buckle on his belt, and his recently polished brown slip-ons shone in the light as well.   He waited a few minutes until most of the tourists had dissipated, and then opened his eyes and spoke.

“Audino, take notes, please.”  Shuffling up behind him was his Audino, who dropped the two luggage bags she was carrying with her and pulled out the notebook that was in her white satchel.  The breeze caused her white Silk Scarf to flutter briefly in the wind, and with the pen she kept tucked behind her right ear at the ready, she indicated for Muna to continue.

“Au-DI-no!”

Smiling, Muna cleared his throat before speaking up once again, this time in an overly dramatic voice.  “Day one; I have left the boat from Castelia, now standing in New Bark Town of the Johto region…” He squinted at the houses around him, “Not exactly sure why it’s called New Bark Town, as it is vintage at best…”  Audino scribbled furiously away, expertly capturing every word of her trainer on the pages in her hand.

**A few minutes later**

After fulfilling his critique of the town, Muna had been directed by one of the townsfolk to head for the Pokémon Lab.  There he met Professor Elm, who was friendly enough although unfashionable, and Muna received from him a care package full of items that he would need on his journey through Johto.  He accepted them thankfully, and then left for Route 29 after giving the professor some quick fashion tips in return for his generosity.  He also met with an aid he had hired ahead of time, who took away the bulk of Muna’s luggage, leaving him and Audino with their respective black and white satchels.

Stepping away from the town and onto the rather peaceful Route 29, Muna clapped his hands together in excitement.  “Oh, Audino, I’m just bubbling with enthusiasm!”

“‘Dino!”

“Imagine all the FABULOUS new Pokémon we’ll mee—!”  Just then, Muna found himself in the shadows of several large trees, but what had caught his interest and caused him to stop speaking were the glowing spider webs ahead, further into the darkness.  “Oh…Audino, look…just look at that…”  Muna whispered in awe, inching forward until he was about half a foot away from touching the web.  Which, of course, he would never do.  He recently had a manicure, after all.

“Auuuud….” Audino chimed in with agreement, also captivated by the glowing webs.  However, her sensitive ears twitched, picking up on subtle nearby sounds of movement.  “…dino?”  She muttered softly, looking up into the dark canopy from which the sounds had come.

Cass whistled softly, and Ledyba flew back away from Apollo, to nuzzle some nearby flowers. "Sorry about that," Cass said, smiling wryly. "He seems pretty excitable. So... You're an explorer? Un archéologue, mayhaps?" She smiled. "There's plenty to explore in Johto, I've read." She glimpsed past him at the Lucario standing some ways off on his own, towards whom Floette was floating.

Beckoning Floette back towards her, she nodded politely at him. "If you don't mind, I'll be heading onward. I've heard of contests that are held in le Parc National. If there are contests in Johto, I'm here for them." She curtsied again, and turned to make her way up the route.

"Hold on."

*Apollo said.*

"Why don't we travel together for a little while? As great of company as Pokemon are, they aren't really much for conversation."

*Jet, who had returned to Apollo crossed her arms and gave a slight nod.*

"So, what do you think? Would you like to travel with me for a little while? I would make an excellent cheerleader for your contest appearances."

*Apollo said with a large smile.*

((I'm currently debating whether or not I'm just gonna have Alery try to catch both of them XD))

Alery knelt down to the Murkrow's level and put his hands up. "Hey, all I wanted to do was catch one of you. The minute you guys were in trouble I tried to help you, which I did by the way." "Grow!" "Alright, Vulcan and I did. So... Do uh... either of you want to join me? Maybe?" Alery tried to give his best, most sincere smile. He wasn't really used to playing the nice way to get Pokemon, but it was worth a shot. These Murkrow reminded Alery of Abel, his Honchkrow back in Magma. He had given Abel to Sidney, the dark type Elite Four member, before leaving, which he wouldn't never forgive himself for. Abel was equal to Heph in power and were the best on the team. They always had competitions with each other to see who was truly better. If Alery didn't know any better, he would've sworn their abilities were Rivalry. Snapping back from his memories, Alery gave the Murkrow a more natural, sincere smile. He would love to have another Honchkrow, to honor Abel.

@@Umbreon,

Cilla giggles at the sight of the Aipom. "Well aren't you a happy one?" she says with a smile. "I'm going to try and catch you okay? Don't worry I won't hurt you." with those words Espeon fires a Psybeam at the Aipom. "Oh my. Uh...Please be gentle Espeon." Cilla says obviously not wanting to hurt Aipom.

"Oh nice, Joltik!" Sable says once she sees the little spider Pokemon. "Strange I thought they were exclusive to Unova." Sable shrugs it off and commands Umbreon to use Confuse Ray on the Joltik, hoping to hit multiple Joltik while they're all bunched up.

@@Leafeon,

The Phanpy trumpets happily before curling up into a ball again and rolling after Helioptile, rolling right up to Stella and bumping into her leg.  Uncurling, Phanpy looks up at the trainer and trumpets at her, sitting down and smiling.  It would seem that this Phanpy was very young, judging by how playful and bold it was.

------------------------------

@,

Murkrow stares at Alery quietly before determining that he wasn't going to attack them again, then turns its attention to its wounded friend instead.  It leans down to nudge the hurt bird with its beak before turning to 'caw' at Alery again.  Perhaps it was asking for help?

----------------------------

@@Vaporeon,

As the psybeam hits Aipom he gets knocked back into the tree trunk, his tail letting go of the branch and causing him to fall to the ground.  "Po-pom-pom, Aipom!"  The monkey-like Pokemon quickly jumps back to his feet with his big grin still on his face, like he was excited to have someone to challenge him.  Suddenly Aipom starts smacking his tail against the ground, kicking up a cloud of dust with Sand Attack.

---------------------------

@@Vaporeon, @@Sylveon,

When Umbreon uses Confuse Ray, it hits a rather large cluster of the Joltik.  The little bugs react in different ways - a couple fall off of the tree onto the ground, some scatter back up or around the trunk, and a couple respond by firing off Electrowebs in at least the general direction of Umbreon.

Some of the confused Joltik make their way around to the other side of the tree trunk to see Audino and Munashe.  Still under the affects of Umbreon's Confuse Ray, they weren't entirely sure how to respond to the sudden sight.  Perhaps not the best idea, but the confused little bugs decided to respond with String Shot.   

@@Umbreon

Helioptile climbed back up to Stella's shoulder, yawning yet again. She didn't seem in the mood to be doing this right now, but still tried to look as friendly as possible so the Phanpy might like her. Stella giggled. This pokemon was adorable! It'd be perfect for her team, and a pretty good match for Helioptile. After all, Parabolic Charge hits all pokemon in a battle, but Phanpy can't be affected by such a move, due to it's typing. Now all she needed was a water type to work off of Helioptile's ability.

Stella crouched down to the Phanpy, and attempted to pet it's head. She smiled at it, though didn't say anything. She then began fumbling through her care package. Though she had been looking for a pokeball, something much more useful was in it. Pokeblock! Such a treat would surely get this wild pokemon to like her! Stella took some out, and extended it to the Phanpy.

@@Umbreon@@Vaporeon@@@Flareon@@@Leafeon,

Perhaps it was because Munashe was entranced by the glowing webs, or that Audino was distracted by noises in the tree’s canopy, but regardless neither of them was given more than a fraction of a second of noticing the several Joltik before they were hit with a sticky multiple String Shot attack.  Both Muna and Audino froze in place, trying to comprehend what had just occurred.  It wasn’t until Muna looked down to see his entire body coated with the sticky white substance that he started to shake violently.

“…ggggggggrrrrrrRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!”  The screech of absolute fury that ripped from Muna’s lips was probably loud and terrifying enough to send many Pidgeys flying away from the area with due haste.  His vision turned red as he glared darkly down at the offending group of Joltik.  His voice dropped to an intimidating low as he spoke.  “How DARE you, you absolutely filthy pseudo-spider PRICKS.   Do you even KNOW how long it took me to pick out this outfit??”  He gestured vehemently to his String Shot-covered clothing before continuing.  “Probably not, because you made absolutely the most STUPID decision you could possibly have ever made in your entire short-lived existences.”  He jabbed a pointer finger toward Audino, who was currently staring agape at her trainer.  “You see that Pokémon over there?  Yeah, well she’s mine, and she’s going to TEAR YOU EACH A NEW ONE.”  Muna snapped his head around so he was now staring at Audino, blinded by anger.  “Well, don’t just stand there; hit each and every one of them with a Double Slap!  And make it a Critical Hit, while you’re at it!”

Audino blinked, still taken aback by Muna’s sudden ferocity, but complied nonetheless, shaking herself to rid her body of some of the String Shot.  She was well-aware of the fact that Muna was being completely irrational, especially with his ridiculous request for a Critical Hit, but she had learned over the years to just humor him.  “Audiiii…”  Audino stepped forward so that she was now standing directly in front of the tree trunk, right arm held high above her head at the ready.  “…NO!!”  With all the force of an impending Double Slap, Audino brought her arm swinging down, the first slap aimed at one of the Joltik. 

Edited by Sylveon
  • Brohoof 1

"Hold on."

*Apollo said.*

"Why don't we travel together for a little while? As great of company as Pokemon are, they aren't really much for conversation."

*Jet, who had returned to Apollo crossed her arms and gave a slight nod.*

"So, what do you think? Would you like to travel with me for a little while? I would make an excellent cheerleader for your contest appearances."

*Apollo said with a large smile.*

Cass looked at the dude impatiently. Well, at least he was eager. "Okay, fine. But just as far as the Parc. I'm used to travelling by myself." She flipped her hair out of her face, wiggled two fingers, beckoning her pokemon to her side, and set off down the route towards Cherrygrove Town.

((Okay, the character counter thingy isn't working. Hopefully this is enough.))

Cass looked at the dude impatiently. Well, at least he was eager. "Okay, fine. But just as far as the Parc. I'm used to travelling by myself." She flipped her hair out of her face, wiggled two fingers, beckoning her pokemon to her side, and set off down the route towards Cherrygrove Town.

((Okay, the character counter thingy isn't working. Hopefully this is enough.))

"Fair enough."

*Apollo said and followed after Cass.*

"So, what got you interested in contests? Are they a big thing where you are from?"

*Apollo asked. He remembered hearing about Pokemon contests before, but he had never been to one.*

(Why does everyone want to travel alone? The fun of rps is to interact with other players!)

Edited by Knight Artorias

@@Umbreon,

"Get out of the way Espeon!" Cilla cries out as soon as she sees the sand. Espeon obeys with the sand just barley missing her. "Retaliate with another Psybeam!" Cilla said with a slight grin. Despite her protests she actually quite enjoyed battling once she got in the mood. They were not only a test of strength but of will, and Cilla had plenty of willpower.

@@Sylveon,@@Umbreon,  

A satisfied look came over Sable as she watched the confused Joltik stumble around and fire off Electrowebs, all of which Umbreon dodged with ease. "Alright Joltik your mine!" she said getting ready to throw a Pokeball. Just as the Pokeball left her hand, however, Sable heard a gut wrenching screech which caused her to miss her target. "What in the..." Sable said to herself as she walked in the direction of the noise. It seemed there was some other trainer who was covered with String Shot and yelling at his Audino to "hit each and every one of them with a Double Slap!" a task his Pokemon preformed without hesitation. "Uh hey dude!" Sable called out to the man. "Yeah, Mr. Drama Queen do you think you could calm down a bit? I'm trying to catch a Joltik and it's really hard to concentrate with you whining about your clothes in the background." she said not really caring about the man's predicament. How could he expect to be a Pokemon Trainer without getting a little ruffed up?

@@Vaporeon@@Umbreon

Muna looked at the stranger girl with wide, disbelieving eyes.  "Are you SERIOUS??  This is a matter of life and death here!"  Sneering, he regarded the girl with contempt, giving her a head-to-toe gaze.  "Hmph, not that I would expect someone like you to understand the trifles of style and fashion, dressed in those totally drab colors."  His gaze then returned to her face, and he squinted, seemingly deep in thought.  "Hmm...but you do have some potential.  With a good makeover, your hair could be quite fabulous..."  Shaking himself out of his moment, Muna returned his attention to Audino and the Joltik.  "But that will have to wait for later, once I've taught these little bugs a lesson they won't forget!"  Muna, if not very distracted at the moment, might have noticed that the girl's fashion style indicated she was also from the Unova region.  But he was currently too preoccupied with revenge to pick up on this detail.

Edited by Sylveon

@Umbreon 

"Fair enough."
*Apollo said and followed after Cass.*
"So, what got you interested in contests? Are they a big thing where you are from?"
*Apollo asked. He remembered hearing about Pokemon contests before, but he had never been to one.*

(Why does everyone want to travel alone? The fun of rps is to interact with other players!)

((Who said I wanted to travel alone? Just because my trainer wants to doesn't mean I'll let her. Interesting dynamic. I've used her before, she's always this way.)) 

"In my hometown? Non. Contests are not a big deal in Kalos. I spent a lot of time in Hoenn and Sinnoh, though. They're all the rage there." Cass stepped around the corner, and Cherrygrove City's quaint cityscape came into view. "I always enjoy looking good with what I do, though. Et toi? What about you? Have you always spent your time exploring the ruins?" 

Edited by Flareon

@Umbreon 

((Who said I wanted to travel alone? Just because my trainer wants to doesn't mean I'll let her. Interesting dynamic. I've used her before, she's always this way.)) 

"In my hometown? Non. Contests are not a big deal in Kalos. I spent a lot of time in Hoenn and Sinnoh, though. They're all the rage there." Cass stepped around the corner, and Cherrygrove City's quaint cityscape came into view. "I always enjoy looking good with what I do, though. Et toi? What about you? Have you always spent your time exploring the ruins?" 

"In a way. I am actually from Sinnoh myself. Born and raised in Snowpoint City, Jet and I spent a lot of time playing in the snow, but there were also two interesting places we would explore." *Apollo began.* "The first, was a strange cave in the middle of Acuity lake. We would swim out and play in the cave for hours at a time, the second was the Temple. My dad would always tell me not to go too deep into the temple, but one day, my curiosity got the best of me. I went down deep into the temple, as deep as I could get, and I found this huge statue, it almost looked alive, but no matter what Jet and I did to it, it stayed still and tough as the strongest rock. The walls were covered in strange runes. I never figured out what all that stuff was, but I did figure out that it had something to do with something in Hoenn.  Over the past few years however, I have been all over Sinnoh visiting any place with even the slightest bit of history,  I went to the top of Mount Coronet and saw the ruins there, examined the cave wall in Celestic Town, I looked around the Solaceon Town ruins, all sorts of things like that. After I explore and learn all that I can here in Johto, I plan to go to Hoenn to try and find out what the statue's connection is there. But here in Johto, there are the unknown ruins, the burnt tower, all sorts of interesting structures and ruins, its just so exciting! I love discovering what sorts of things exsisted in the past and were lost to us in the present. Ancient ruins and texts of the sort are like gateways into the past that allow us to learn the lifestyles of the people and pokemon that came before us, all the mystery, all the magic, I can't help but be passionate about it!" *Apollo got a jab in the rib and a look from Jet. Apollo gave a little laugh.* "Heh, I guess I must be rambling on a bit, sorry if I'm boring you."

@@Leafeon,

Phanpy trumpets with excitement before grabbing the pokeblock with his trunk, using the appendage to bring it to his mouth and start chewing on it.  Looking up at Stella again as it chews on the treat, Phanpy starts to curl up into a ball again and rolls up against the girl's leg.  It seemed to have taken a liking to her.

-----------------------------------

@@Flareon,@,

------------------Cherrygrove City------------------

Cherrygrove City has had a few changes in the last few years, but it mostly looks like new houses having been built for a growing population.  The Pokemon Center is one of the first buildings travelers will run into from Route 29, but the town is still small enough to not have much else of note.  There is no Gym in the town, and most of the buildings seem to be people's homes.

To the north is a path with a signpost labeling Route 30.  A young man with a blue hat is lounging near the sign, a Rattata sitting on his shoulder.  He seems to be waiting for someone to walk by.

On the west side of the town is a small shoreline where a small bay has formed off of the ocean.  Looking closely, one could probably see Magikarp swimming below the surface.  The red lights that occasionally appear would probably indicate Tentacool as well, and every now and then a Krabby scurries out of the water onto the rocks to rest.

--------------------------

@@Vaporeon,

Using the sand as cover the Aipom managed to avoid this psybeam, and soon burst from the cloud of dust running on all fours.  It lifted its tail up and the appendage on the end started to glow as it tried to get closer for a Scratch attack - Espeon was winning the battle, but Aipom wanted to prove it wouldn't go down easily.

--------------------------

@@Vaporeon,@@Sylveon,

As the trainers spoke, many of the Joltik managed to overcome the confusion from Umbreon's attack.  When Audino started using Double Slap, most of the tiny bugs retreated back up to the safety of the treetop in fear.  A couple of the little Joltik were still on the ground though, knocked down by Audino or having fallen off while they were confused by Umbreon.  Clumping up together the Joltik start to shake, possibly out of worry, and a bright glow starts to form around the little bugs as they huddle together.

@@Umbreon,

Alery smiled kindly and fished a Potion out of his bag. He tried to show that the object and himself were nice, and then proceeded to spray the injured Murkrow on it's wound. Just as he finished spraying, he heard a yell from Route 29 and jumped a little. Vulcan howled in response until Alery gave him a light whack on the head to shut him up. "The hell was that?"

@@Umbreon

Stella giggled at the pokemon's antics yet again. He certainly seemed to like her. "Hey, would you like to come with me?" She asked the pokemon, before fumbling through her care package again. She then pulled out a pokeball, and held it out to the Phanpy. "You don't have to, of course, but I think it'd be fun!" Helioptile nodded in agreement, letting out an enthusiastic cry.

((I have horse back riding lessons on Thursdays, so I won't be able to post again til later.))

Edited by Leafeon

"In a way. I am actually from Sinnoh myself. Born and raised in Snowpoint City, Jet and I spent a lot of time playing in the snow, but there were also two interesting places we would explore." *Apollo began.* "The first, was a strange cave in the middle of Acuity lake. We would swim out and play in the cave for hours at a time, the second was the Temple. My dad would always tell me not to go too deep into the temple, but one day, my curiosity got the best of me. I went down deep into the temple, as deep as I could get, and I found this huge statue, it almost looked alive, but no matter what Jet and I did to it, it stayed still and tough as the strongest rock. The walls were covered in strange runes. I never figured out what all that stuff was, but I did figure out that it had something to do with something in Hoenn.  Over the past few years however, I have been all over Sinnoh visiting any place with even the slightest bit of history,  I went to the top of Mount Coronet and saw the ruins there, examined the cave wall in Celestic Town, I looked around the Solaceon Town ruins, all sorts of things like that. After I explore and learn all that I can here in Johto, I plan to go to Hoenn to try and find out what the statue's connection is there. But here in Johto, there are the unknown ruins, the burnt tower, all sorts of interesting structures and ruins, its just so exciting! I love discovering what sorts of things exsisted in the past and were lost to us in the present. Ancient ruins and texts of the sort are like gateways into the past that allow us to learn the lifestyles of the people and pokemon that came before us, all the mystery, all the magic, I can't help but be passionate about it!" *Apollo got a jab in the rib and a look from Jet. Apollo gave a little laugh.* "Heh, I guess I must be rambling on a bit, sorry if I'm boring you."

@@Flareon,@,

------------------Cherrygrove City------------------

Cherrygrove City has had a few changes in the last few years, but it mostly looks like new houses having been built for a growing population.  The Pokemon Center is one of the first buildings travelers will run into from Route 29, but the town is still small enough to not have much else of note.  There is no Gym in the town, and most of the buildings seem to be people's homes.

To the north is a path with a signpost labeling Route 30.  A young man with a blue hat is lounging near the sign, a Rattata sitting on his shoulder.  He seems to be waiting for someone to walk by.

On the west side of the town is a small shoreline where a small bay has formed off of the ocean.  Looking closely, one could probably see Magikarp swimming below the surface.  The red lights that occasionally appear would probably indicate Tentacool as well, and every now and then a Krabby scurries out of the water onto the rocks to rest.

Cass smiled. "Sinnoh really was covered in little treasures of mystery, wasn't it?" She sighed, thinking back. "Floette and I travelled through Sinnoh once. We never went that far north, though. We mostly hung in Canalave, Hearthome, Jubilife and Veilstone. Although that Battle Area was neat. I've heard there was one here in Johto too. Probably even a better one." Nothing in Cherrygrove really caught her eye, so she made towards Route 30. 

((Oh god, Lhee. You're gonna make me talk to Youngster Joey. D: ))

@,

As the hurt Murkrow gets up, the two birds start talking to each other rather loudly.  After a few minutes the one that had been hurt looks down at the ground for a couple moments before flying off.  The one that had been trying to defend its friend turns towards Alery before cawing at him loudly, almost as though it were trying to lecture the trainer.  After this goes on for a couple minutes the Murkrow hops onto Alery's knee, leaning down into the trainer's bag and pecking the button on one of his empty pokeballs.

Murkrow.  The Darkness Pokemon.  Feared and loathed by many, it is believed to bring misfortune to all those who see it at night.

murkrow.jpg

Gender:  Female                OT:  Alery                    Sassy Nature / Strong Willed (Affects Roleplay, not battle)

Knows Peck, Astonish, Pursuit, and Haze.  Can be taught Wing Attack, Assurance, and Taunt with training.

Ability:  Super Luck

---------------------------------

@@Leafeon,

Phanpy looks at the pokeball in curiosity before trumpeting through his trunk and using it to poke the button in the middle.  After a small flash of light the little Phanpy disappears into the empty pokeball, which shakes once before clicking shut.

Phanpy.  The Long Nose Pokemon.  It is strong despite its compact size.  It can easily pick up and carry an adult human on its back.

phanpy.jpg

Gender:  Male                OT:  Stella                      Naive Nature / Likes to run (Affects RP, not battle)

Knows Tackle, Odor Sleuth, Defense Curl, and Rollout.  Can be taught Take Down and Endure with training.

Ability:  Pickup

-------------------------------

@@Flareon,@,

((Yes.  Yes I am.  :3  ))

As Cass starts walking towards Route 30, the boy that had been leaning against the sign straightens up and grins, turning his hat around backwards as he steps forward to block the route cockily.  "Hey, hold up!"  The young man smiles eagerly at the two trainers before pointing to himself with his thumb.  

"You guys are foreign trainers, right?  I heard a group of you were coming into the area, so I've been waiting to run into some of you!  Name's Joey, I'm sort of the best trainer 'round these parts, no big deal.  Anyways, before you go, you've gotta battle me!  You're not from around here, so I want to prove just how strong my Rattata is!"  

On cue his Rattata jumped down off of his shoulder, standing up proudly and lifting its chin to the sky.  "He's kinda in the top percentage of Rattata.  But, you'll see that soon enough I'm sure."

• Brohoof 1

@@Umbreon

Stella smiled to herself. That was easy. Two pokemon tended to be enough to challenge the first gym, but she would look for anything else of interest. "Alright, Phanpy. Come on out." Stella said, summoning her new pokemon. It trumpeted, seemingly happy to not have been in the pokeball for very long at all. Helioptile bounded down, and sat on Phanpy's back. She liked being this low to the ground without actually having to walk. It was nice.

The trio then headed to the cave that was quite near where Phanpy had been hiding. Entering it, Helioptile seemed a tad worried. She didn't like places ground types may lurk.

@@Umbreon,

"Watch out, Espeon!" Cilla said as the Aipom prepared for it's next attack. It seems Cilla was too late as Espeon was soon knocked back by the attack though it quickly recovered. "Alright finish this with Swift." she commanded her Pokemon who shot out a flurry of stars at Aipom.

@@Umbreon,@@Sylveon,

"My hair...?" Sable said angry and confused at the same time. "Now listen here pretty boy-" At that moment Umbreon called out to Sable and shook it's head in disapproval. Umbreon did this often as Sable tended to start a lot of fights. "Alright I'll let him go. I have more important things to do right now anyway." she said with a sigh. Who cared what this boy thought, she had a Joltik to catch. Plus her outfit wasn't that bad...Was it?

@,

As the hurt Murkrow gets up, the two birds start talking to each other rather loudly. After a few minutes the one that had been hurt looks down at the ground for a couple moments before flying off. The one that had been trying to defend its friend turns towards Alery before cawing at him loudly, almost as though it were trying to lecture the trainer. After this goes on for a couple minutes the Murkrow hops onto Alery's knee, leaning down into the trainer's bag and pecking the button on one of his empty pokeballs.

Murkrow. The Darkness Pokemon. Feared and loathed by many, it is believed to bring misfortune to all those who see it at night.

img-2433620-1-murkrow.jpg

Gender: Female OT: Alery Sassy Nature / Strong Willed (Affects Roleplay, not battle)

Knows Peck, Astonish, Pursuit, and Haze. Can be taught Wing Attack, Assurance, and Taunt with training.

Ability: Super Luck

---------------------------------

@@Leafeon,

Phanpy looks at the pokeball in curiosity before trumpeting through his trunk and using it to poke the button in the middle. After a small flash of light the little Phanpy disappears into the empty pokeball, which shakes once before clicking shut.

Phanpy. The Long Nose Pokemon. It is strong despite its compact size. It can easily pick up and carry an adult human on its back.

img-2433620-2-phanpy.jpg

Gender: Male OT: Stella Naive Nature / Likes to run (Affects RP, not battle)

Knows Tackle, Odor Sleuth, Defense Curl, and Rollout. Can be taught Take Down and Endure with training.

Ability: Pickup

-------------------------------

@@Flareon,@,

((Yes. Yes I am. :3 ))

As Cass starts walking towards Route 30, the boy that had been leaning against the sign straightens up and grins, turning his hat around backwards as he steps forward to block the route cockily. "Hey, hold up!" The young man smiles eagerly at the two trainers before pointing to himself with his thumb.

"You guys are foreign trainers, right? I heard a group of you were coming into the area, so I've been waiting to run into some of you! Name's Joey, I'm sort of the best trainer 'round these parts, no big deal. Anyways, before you go, you've gotta battle me! You're not from around here, so I want to prove just how strong my Rattata is!"

On cue his Rattata jumped down off of his shoulder, standing up proudly and lifting its chin to the sky. "He's kinda in the top percentage of Rattata. But, you'll see that soon enough I'm sure."

*Jet stepped forward and punched one of her paws into the other, looking more than ready for a battle.*

"I guess your challenge has been accepted."

*Apollo said with a smile. Jet snorted and had a face that showed that she was ready for a fight.*

"I guess we will start this off. Jet, get prepped with Sword Dance."

*Jet nodded and performed the move, doing a quick battle dance using etheral blades that quickly vanished, Jet's attack rose after the performance and she stood ready for her opponent's attack.*

@@Vaporeon@@Umbreon

Muna smiled triumphantly as a couple of the Joltik were slapped to the ground by Audino.  "HA!  That shows you Joltik not to mess with--AGH!"  Muna shielded his eyes from the bright glow emanating from the cluster of Joltik on the ground.  Was this a group Flash attack, possibly?  Regardless, Muna hastened to put his sunglasses back on, blocking the intensity of the light.

"Haha, nice try, but I have just the thing for that!"  Reaching into his satchel, Muna pulled out a specially-made pair of matching white sunglasses for Audino to wear, who up until now had pulled her scarf up over her face in pain from the light.

"Audi..."  Audino peeked out from behind her scarf and shuffled over to Muna, taking the sunglasses from him and then putting them on.  She apparently had forgot to put them back in her satchel, but luckily Muna had grabbed them for her.  Hopefully if this was indeed a Flash attack, the sunglasses would be sufficient.

@@Umbreon,

Alery laughed lightly, finding it funny how easy the Pokemon had joined his team. "Huh... You remind me of Abel, protecting your brother and all... I'll call you Abby." Smiling at the Pokeball in his hand, Alery made his way quickly to Cherrygrove and went inside the Pokecenter. Vulcan got a little roughed up from Walter and the Spearow, Walter's burned, and Abby's hurt from the Spearow too... Guess everyone needs a little healing up. Al gave all his Pokeballs to the nurse and after she healed them up, let Vulcan out of his Pokeball and walked out of the center. Finally taking a second to look around the town, he was reminded of Oldale, the place he taken refuge out before coming out to Johto. Smiling a little at the memory of hsi last moments with Heph, Alery sighed happily and continued on to Route 30, where 3 trainers were talking to each other, two of them seemingly getting ready for battle. Alery just tried to ignore them and walk past, muttering an excuse me as he went.