Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You find out you are going to father offspring with your marefriend (What now?)

GXPBlast

(edited)

Well go for it, it was your original idea anyways, I just altered it for the girls. ^^

Nah, I thought someone else would start it to avoid the confusion and unintentionally get this thread off topic. I will leave it up to someone else to start it if they wish. But for now I look forward to see what others have to say about they would do. I am really liking the activity this thread is getting.

It sure would be quite the story if you ever managed to find a way back to earth. I could imagine my mom and my brother wondering where the hell I was and the shocked looks on their faces when they are introduced to a pregnant Applejack. They know I like Applejack but they don't know that I like her in THAT kind of way I am sure their reactions to being the grandmother and uncle respectively of either an anthro pony or a satyr or when I tell them that we plan on doing a lot more baby making will all be quite interesting.

I think they would be more shocked that a talking pony from a T.V show that you watch suddenly walking into your home and was in a relationship with you. I think they may think they are in a dream lol.

Edited by FurzVette

This is an interesting post, anyways, in my imagination the offspring would look and be like normal ponies. I'd probobly be ok with what happened and maybe I'd probably get Celestia to turn me into a pony or something :P

This is an interesting post, anyways, in my imagination the offspring would look and be like normal ponies. I'd probobly be ok with what happened and maybe I'd probably get Celestia to turn me into a pony or something :P

Well it would not be a hybrid if the offspring turned out to be a pony.

Remember Unicorns and Equestrian doctors have confirmed to you and your marefriend that the offspring will not be a pony and its going to look completely different to any other race in Equestria thus a celebration is being prepared for when the hybrid is born.

Well, since many consider me as insane as Discord (possibly more because Discord never declared war on anything for no reason), I would be like "So if i can make winged Centaurs with Fluttershy.... could i make Sphinxes with Gilda?" This knowledge i shall put in the forbidden section of my mind, and then i would return to fighting Dragons and shiz (that would probably be the only reason why i would stay in Ponyville).

I would also be like  :yay: i broke logic for the 353rd time!!

And i would be like:

post-24330-0-36974200-1395431758.jpg

Edited by BritishBrony 13

(edited)

Well, since many consider me as insane as Discord (possibly more because Discord never declared war on anything for no reason), I would be like "So if i can make winged Centaurs with Fluttershy.... could i make Sphinxes with Gilda?" This knowledge i shall put in the forbidden section of my mind, and then i would return to fighting Dragons and shiz (that would probably be the only reason why i would stay in Ponyville).

I would also be like  :yay: i broke logic for the 353rd time!!

And i would be like:

img-2433238-1-attachicon.gify_u_no_tell_me2.jpg

On a side not though I believe fluttershy would make an awesome mom ;). If she treats animals with that much love imagine how she will treat her own offspring.

Edited by FurzVette
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd blame Makusu for everything, but I'd raise the child with Rares :D

Dude I think you would be more than happy to father a child with Rarity. Based on your profile and much love through your posts for Rarity, it would be a dream come true hybrid or not. I cannot blame you though rarity is quite the looker and a very seductive pony as well. Also she is a kind hearted pony that would make an amazing mother.

Edited by FurzVette
  • Brohoof 1

If me and dashie had children? First off, I wouldn't be that much of an asshole to accuse her of cheating to the point of making her cry. And secondly, I don't even wanna begin to know how exactly one thing led to another. But that's beside the point, it'd probably be really cool to have kids. As soon as he/she/they are ready to walk I shall teach my awesome mutant centaur children how to play videogames! The most important part of a kids childhood! :derp:

(Thisisallhypotheticali'dnevercheatOnyouNatsopleasedon'tkillmelol)

Edited by ~LoSt SoLe~

-It's not nice to imply that I would accuse my marefriend of cheating. I wouldn't be a jerk like that, nor would I care. I'm polyamorous. It's pretty much an open relationship. I can be in a relationship with as many people as I can handle, same with my girlfriend, so long as we both get each others consent before getting too involved. Everyone loves everyone else. Besides, if I really did care for my marefriend, I'd want her too be happy, even if it's not with me, so cheating isn't an issue.

-You're also implying that I wouldn't ask if ponies and humans were reproductivly compatible. It's Equestria. Anything is possible. If that were the case, I would most certainly use protection, whether it be condoms, magic, that surgery that pinches off the area in the male anatomy that the sperm travel down and mix with the other "ingredients". whatever it takes to be safe. I'd also hope that she's doing the same on her end, taking whatever medication or magic that will help until we are ready to be parents.

-But say hypothetically we did all that, took all the necessary precautions, and yet she still ended up pregnant. How would I react? I would be freaked out. Scared beyond belief. Trepidatious at best. Wondering what have I done? I'm bringing a life into this world that i'm not ready to support. I'm going to screw that up for sure, either raising my child in a way that makes them a detriment to society, creating a monster, or just outright being the death of my child, though neglect, an accident, mistakes I made in raising them.

-I don't have any answers for my own life. I have nothing figured out. I can barely take care of myself. How would I have the answers for somepony else's life? I'd be the ruin of my child's life. So what would I do? Die. Make it look like an accident. Force her into finding somepony better. My kid deserves the best, and if I truly love them, they'll get it by me being gone. I'd hope my marefriend would find somepony with the confidence, the experience, the character, to be a good father. The father I couldn't be.

-There are plenty of kids out there with lousy dads who grew up unhappy or didn't make it. There are plenty of kids born to single moms who turned out just fine. I'm not speaking from experience, my dad is awesome. But I don't think I could live up to his standard.

-How pathetic is this? I'm saying I don't have the guts to raise a newborn foal, how would I even have the guts to kill myself or to even leave my marefriend? If I loved her THAT much, then that would be a significant factor in remaining. People, and ponies, who give a damn make it harder to end it all. The guilt over the suffering my death would cause would be enough to kill me. Then there's the possibly dying makes things worse. She doesn't find find Mr. Right and goes it alone unsuccessfully, or that she finds Mr. Wrong and things are worse for her and my kid then imagined.

-So stay and possibly, irreconcilably, damage a newborn life or leave and possibly make things worse off, but definitely hurt anyone and anypony who ever cared.

-I'm too stubborn to die anyways, or quit on anything.

-The few things that would keep me going; the love of my life, the pony who somehow found something to love in this excuse for a decent man, and the chance that in having a kid, I'd have somepony to pass my ways and share my passion with, somepony to talk to, to share my moments and stories with, my failures and victories, anything I ever look pride in, somepony to show the world to. A creation of mine, something to shape and sculpt, and either take pride and say "hey look what I created, look what I did right". It'll be moments that make me feel dead inside, or it will be glorious moments worth dying for.

-If this is such a big deal in Equestria, I'll get asked at least a few questions. How I'm feeling will be a common one. "How am I feeling? Scared. I'm scared to death. I don't know if what I'm doing will be wrong or right. Will I be a good dad? If I'll have the greatest thing in the world and end up ruining it all. But... what I've learned about Equestria so far, friendship and love can solve anything. I welcome it right now"

-Maybe she will tell me "the fact that you care so much about this, means your going to make a great dad."

-Wonder if they'll be a Satyr, a Centuar, an Anthro-pony, or something else entirely.

You wanted my thoughts? You got them. You wanted me to think about this seriously? Here's what I came up with. Why would I talk about true love and being a parent lightly? How could I, really?

Edited by Denim&Venom

(edited)

-It's not nice to imply that I would accuse my marefriend of cheating. I wouldn't be a jerk like that, nor would I care. I'm polyamorous. It's pretty much an open relationship. I can be in a relationship with as many people as I can handle, same with my girlfriend, so long as we both get each others consent before getting too involved. Everyone loves everyone else. Besides, if I really did care for my marefriend, I'd want her too be happy, even if it's not with me, so cheating isn't an issue.

-You're also implying that I wouldn't ask if ponies and humans were reproductivly compatible. It's Equestria. Anything is possible. If that were the case, I would most certainly use protection, whether it be condoms, magic, that surgery that pinches off the area in the male anatomy that the sperm travel down and mix with the other "ingredients". whatever it takes to be safe. I'd also hope that she's doing the same on her end, taking whatever medication or magic that will help until we are ready to be parents.

-But say hypothetically we did all that, took all the necessary precautions, and yet she still ended up pregnant. How would I react? I would be freaked out. Scared beyond belief. Trepidatious at best. Wondering what have I done? I'm bringing a life into this world that i'm not ready to support. I'm going to screw that up for sure, either raising my child in a way that makes them a detriment to society, creating a monster, or just outright being the death of my child, though neglect, an accident, mistakes I made in raising them.

-I don't have any answers for my own life. I have nothing figured out. I can barely take care of myself. How would I have the answers for somepony else's life? I'd be the ruin of my child's life. So what would I do? Die. Make it look like an accident. Force her into finding somepony better. My kid deserves the best, and if I truly love them, they'll get it by me being gone. I'd hope my marefriend would find somepony with the confidence, the experience, the character, to be a good father. The father I couldn't be.

-There are plenty of kids out there with lousy dads who grew up unhappy or didn't make it. There are plenty of kids born to single moms who turned out just fine. I'm not speaking from experience, my dad is awesome. But I don't think I could live up to his standard.

-How pathetic is this? I'm saying I don't have the guts to raise a newborn foal, how would I even have the guts to kill myself or to even leave my marefriend? If I loved her THAT much, then that would be a significant factor in remaining. People, and ponies, who give a damn make it harder to end it all. The guilt over the suffering my death would cause would be enough to kill me. Then there's the possibly dying makes things worse. She doesn't find find Mr. Right and goes it alone unsuccessfully, or that she finds Mr. Wrong and things are worse for her and my kid then imagined.

-So stay and possibly, irreconcilably, damage a newborn life or leave and possibly make things worse off, but definitely hurt anyone and anypony who ever cared.

-I'm too stubborn to die anyways, or quit on anything.

-The few things that would keep me going; the love of my life, the pony who somehow found something to love in this excuse for a decent man, and the chance that in having a kid, I'd have somepony to pass my ways and share my passion with, somepony to talk to, to share my moments and stories with, my failures and victories, anything I ever look pride in, somepony to show the world to. A creation of mine, something to shape and sculpt, and either take pride and say "hey look what I created, look what I did right". It'll be moments that make me feel dead inside, or it will be glorious moments worth dying for.

-If this is such a big deal in Equestria, I'll get asked at least a few questions. How I'm feeling will be a common one. "How am I feeling? Scared. I'm scared to death. I don't know if what I'm doing will be wrong or right. Will I be a good dad? If I'll have the greatest thing in the world and end up ruining it all. But... what I've learned about Equestria so far, friendship and love can solve anything. I welcome it right now"

-Maybe she will tell me "the fact that you care so much about this, means your going to make a great dad."

-Wonder if they'll be a Satyr, a Centuar, an Anthro-pony, or something else entirely.

You wanted my thoughts? You got them. You wanted me to think about this seriously? Here's what I came up with. Why would I talk about true love and being a parent lightly? How could I, really?

That is a very thought out and abit dark response. I dont know why you would want to take your own life. In equestria one does not have to worry about money, child support, or any other nasties that come in the human world when raising a child. Living in equestria would make raising child so much easier compared to the human world. Think about how many ponies would come and take care of it for you while your busy. I mean just look at Pinkie Pie for example she would basically all over you just so she can get a chance to take care of your offspring if needed.

If your life is going awesome in eqestria I dont know why just because you are having a child, you would take your own life. I think you would have way more support there in raising a child than your do in the human world any day.

Edited by FurzVette

If your life is going awesome in eqestria I dont know why just because you are having a child, you would take your own life. I think you would have way more support there in raising a child than your do in the human world any day.

I think I would end up depressed no matter where I had kids. I like kids, but I just don't want them. Being saddled with that kind of responsibility is honestly one of the most terrifying things I could think of. I despise being restricted and held back. I would be a terrible father and likely do more harm than good. The guilt of not being able to be a good dad would eat me alive. I would probably end up resenting my child too, and that is just not something I want to go through. Nor would I want any kid of any species to have a dad like me.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think I would end up depressed no matter where I had kids. I like kids, but I just don't want them. Being saddled with that kind of responsibility is honestly one of the most terrifying things I could think of. I despise being restricted and held back. I would be a terrible father and likely do more harm than good. The guilt of not being able to be a good dad would eat me alive. I would probably end up resenting my child too, and that is just not something I want to go through. Nor would I want any kid of any species to have a dad like me.

I think the ponies would be completely understanding to your fears, and would do everything they can to help you and your marefriend out. :)

Edited by FurzVette

(edited)

Half changeling Half Human with my Queen Chrysalis and everyone is happy enough to make an event about it? I LOVE IT!!! 

Not only that its going to be the largest event held next to the Canterlot Wedding. In your case it would only be in an alternate pony world in which Chrysalis was good. If not I dont think it might go well since you know Chrysalis almost sabotaged a wedding and took over Equestria.

Edited by FurzVette
  • Brohoof 1

That is a very thought out and abit dark response. I dont know why you would want to take your own life. In equestria one does not have to worry about money, child support, or any other nasties that come in the human world when raising a child. Living in equestria would make raising child so much easier compared to the human world. Think about how many ponies would come and take care of it for you while your busy. I mean just look at Pinkie Pie for example she would basically all over you just so she can get a chance to take care of your offspring if needed.

How awesome my life is going in Equestria isn't the point. The problem is that I may be the one thing that ruins my child's life. Equestria is the perfect place to have a kid, because it doesn't have beings raised in an imperfect world like I was. I want my kid to have the best chance, and logically it would be with loving, caring ponies, not a clueless human. I'm the one thing that's wrong with that beautiful picture. BasementPony took the words out of my mouth.

You're taking care of the most fragile thing in the world, a newborn life, and it's every single one of your actions that can do the most damage to it. It all has to be done absolutely perfect, and you have to live with the guilt if it all goes wrong. All you will ever do can either make or break this life. That type of day to day, moment to moment tediousness and caution, that constant focus and apprehension, could break even the strongest of men.

• Brohoof 1

Since it's Flutters we're talking about, I would assume that Discord was trolling me at first. Once I found out that I really am the father, I would obviously, live with her and take care of the child

in an alternate pony world in whcih Chrysalis was good.

Scratch the alternate... you don't know what happens till the time i do this, love changes people... and i'd do my best to change her. Anyways i won't get to how she could be redeemed. But i don't mind! EVEN BETTER.

Edited by nioniosbbbb

(edited)

Scratch the alternate... you don't know what happens till the time i do this, love changes people... and i'd do my best to change her. Anyways i won't get to how she could be redeemed. But i don't mind! EVEN BETTER.

Then there would be no special event if we are talking about the original Chrysalis. You her and your offspring to be might have to go into hiding :(

Edited by FurzVette

@,Yea i guess... but anyways i'd be a King! HAIL TO THE KING BABY!!! 

Or it might just have been with changelings and maybe the Princesses and the Elements. You know... few... and secret. Not for the common people.

At first of all I would be nervous as F*** about how the baby would come out to look like.

second if the baby comes out deformed, no more centaur kids.

but I'll still do my best to raise the child with Princess Celestia.

After the drunken scenario I've created in the "If you woke up next to your favorite Pony?" topic, well...in addition to Twilight going to give birth to a centaur daughter that resembles her, there's something shocking that would happen to my human self in the real world. Let's just say...I'd learn what's special about seahorses carrying their children firsthand thanks to the magic of a drunken Twilight Sparkle. Yes, there'd be a centaur son that looks just like a younger me with a lower red horse half impossibly born in OUR Real World.

After my stupid mistake of talking Twilight into drinking with me and leading to this, well, Shining Armor and Flash Sentry wouldn't talk to me for a while. It would take time and showing responsibility for them to forgive me.

On the day our daughter would be born in Equestria, our son in the Real World would be born at the same time. So I couldn't be able to assist with the birth of her. Because I'd never wanted to come between Twilight and Flash, I would take full responsibility for our daughter. I probably wouldn't want to speak to Twilight for a while until this heat cooled off. Fortunately, Lyra Heartstrings, who I have rent a room from, would give me a hoof in raising our lovely daughter, Twillisa. Also, I'd have found a trusted friend to aid me in our world with raising our courageous son, Willop.

My head fanon is that whether I'm awake in the real world, my pony self is asleep and vice versa. This also means when it's 7 in the morning in the real world, it's 7 at night in Equestria. This means most of the time, I'd active during the day in both worlds. As it ultimately turns outs many centaur years later when our children are of age, our children were of the same mind. Whenever I was in the real world, our child was awake as our son Willop and whenever I was in Equestria, our child's mind would switch to the body of our daughter Twillisa. They'd have discovered this for themselves sometime ago, and are very grateful for all I have done to raise them. S/He would tell me as they go off into the world that they were very grateful for all I have done and that they will keep each other company. :(

After all that drama, time, and effort, I'd be able to patch things up with Twilight, Flash, and Shining as friends again. :blush:

After the drunken scenario I've created in the "If you woke up next to your favorite Pony?" topic, well...in addition to Twilight going to give birth to a centaur daughter that resembles her, there's something shocking that would happen to my human self in the real world. Let's just say...I'd learn what's special about seahorses carrying their children firsthand thanks to the magic of a drunken Twilight Sparkle. Yes, there'd be a centaur son that looks just like a younger me with a lower red horse half impossibly born in OUR Real World.

After my stupid mistake of talking Twilight into drinking with me and leading to this, well, Shining Armor and Flash Sentry wouldn't talk to me for a while. It would take time and showing responsibility for them to forgive me.

On the day our daughter would be born in Equestria, our son in the Real World would be born at the same time. So I couldn't be able to assist with the birth of her. Because I'd never wanted to come between Twilight and Flash, I would take full responsibility for our daughter. I probably wouldn't want to speak to Twilight for a while until this heat cooled off. Fortunately, Lyra Heartstrings, who I have rent a room from, would give me a hoof in raising our lovely daughter, Twillisa. Also, I'd have found a trusted friend to aid me in our world with raising our courageous son, Willop.

My head fanon is that whether I'm awake in the real world, my pony self is asleep and vice versa. This also means when it's 7 in the morning in the real world, it's 7 at night in Equestria. This means most of the time, I'd active during the day in both worlds. As it ultimately turns outs many centaur years later when our children are of age, our children were of the same mind. Whenever I was in the real world, our child was awake as our son Willop and whenever I was in Equestria, our child's mind would switch to the body of our daughter Twillisa. They'd have discovered this for themselves sometime ago, and are very grateful for all I have done to raise them. S/He would tell me as they go off into the world that they were very grateful for all I have done and that they will keep each other company. :(

After all that drama, time, and effort, I'd be able to patch things up with Twilight, Flash, and Shining as friends again. :blush:

Okay this is a really confusing double life story XD.

Is there anyway you can shorten or modify it and stick with the one world scenario lol?

Basically you are in equestria for some time, fall in love with a pony (your case with Twilight) and you guys deeply fall in love and after some NSFW activities she becomes pregnant. There is no drunken episodes, it was just out of pure love.

Everypony including shining armor and flash are happy for you and the only one shocked and possibly very nervous is you.

There is a huge event similar to the size of Canterlot Wedding scheduled for you and twilight and everypony are extremely happy for both of you.

Whats your plans after this and how do you react?

At first of all I would be nervous as F*** about how the baby would come out to look like.

second if the baby comes out deformed, no more centaur kids.

but I'll still do my best to raise the child with Princess Celestia.

In case of Princess Celestia this would be huge. Not only would the party ginormous but you would probably end up marrying her, become royalty and your offspring will be considered to be more rare than the Alicorns since its the first in equestria and would eventually would lead equestria with you and Celestia.

In case of Princess Celestia this would be huge. Not only would the party ginormous but you would probably end up marrying her, become royalty and your offspring will be considered to be more rare than the Alicorns since its the first in equestria and would eventually would lead equestria with you and Celestia.

Ah, great, no pressure. It's not like it could affect the future of Equestria. :o

Edited by Envy Noson

Wow, I thought being genetically incompatable would be one of the advantages of dating a pony.  :o

Well, I'm sure Pinkie would be happy about it so I would try to be happy about it too. I'n sure it would all work out.