Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you woke up next to your favorite Pony?

Bendy

If you woke up next to Twilight? (or your favorite Pony)  What would you do?

If I woke up next to sleeping Twilight I think may have either gone insane or was somehow teleported into another universe. As much as I'd want to hug Twilight, I don't think she would appreciate a six foot 2 giant hairless ape giving her a hug while she slept, plus I don't want to scare here with a giant ape like myself in bed next to her.

So I would try sneak outside, so I can meet her a in a less scary situation. And if she woke and saw me sneaking I would run screaming. She would mostly likely chase me and then I would explain how I think I got into this universe. Hopefully she understand and we become friends and hope it would turn out to be I'm in a rather saucy Human In Equestria fan fiction universe and then I would hopefully get to date a sapient pastel Pony. Hey these Ponies are sapient, so it's xenophilia.

And get a job, a house blah blah blah and earn a living.

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

We'll i would like too sleep by sorain but I'm not into him as much but i like how hes shipped with rainbow dash...

But i would really like too sleep by pony actors who are my favoruite as humans in real life but if they were ponies it would be cool too sleep by two of them but same age as me though but in rl there older then me :( :/...

• Brohoof 1

Okay, so I wake up in bed with Luna...

First Reaction: Where am I? What the hell am I doing here?

Second Reaction: Wait, I'm in bed with... what the hell was I drinking last night?

Third Reaction: Hold on, we didn't... oh sweet Celestia, tell me we didn't...

After all that, I'd freak out and have some weird mental breakdown.

First, you can guess who my favorite is. Second, if I woke up next to Fluttershy I first wonder "Am I in Equestria."

I would then look out the window to see if I am.

After that I would wait til she awakes up and hopefully I can tell how I believe I got there without sacring her.

I would probably say "what the hell?" Then when I realized Applejack was actually in my bed (or I was in hers) I would wonder if we actually did the deed and try to get out of bed without waking her. Making love to Applejack would be a dream come true for me as I have a huge crush on her but I want to you know actually remember it and I don't want the next morning to be like "what in tarnation are ya? What are you doing in my bed?"

Favorite would mean Rarity. I'd try my hardest not to scare or surprise her, so I'd very quietly slip out of le bed and out of the boutique so I could hide away and figure out the ideal way to be discovered without causing too much of a fuss. Probably showing myself to Twilight.

If I woke up next to Rarity...

Hmm....

I'd hope she was still asleep, because if she was awake, she'd definitely flip out, and not in a good way :lol:

If I woke up first, though, I dunno :huh:

I'd probably look at her a bit after quietly slipping out of bed, a grin on my face; I'd wonder what she was dreaming about or what not. She'd probably look happy as she slept :wub:

I'd then go into her bathroom and look in her mirror to see if I was a pony or not; if I was, it's right back to bed because "damn, you don't remember anything about last night? :( " but if I wasn't...

...I dunno. I'd probably just wing it in the form of waking her up "WHYAMIHERE?!?!?!?!!!!!!11!!111!!!!!!!1?" 

Either way, though, I'd love to wake up next to Rarity; I can only imagine what the stupid grin I'd have plastered on my face would feel like :D

• Brohoof 2

After briefly wondering how much I drank the night before, I would slowly and carefully creep out of bed and out of the house because I know darn well that if she found me in her bed Applejack would buck me out her window.

I would scream and wake rainbow dash up and then demand breakfast in bed,

If things went THAT well in my case it would be AJ that would be the one that was screaming if you know what I mean.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

Well, all creepiness of the situation aside, if I woke up next to Fluttershy I would be like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she would be like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

If I woke up next to Rainbow Dash, I would still be too sleepy to even understand the situation because I sleep with a lil' Rainbow Dash doll so I think I'd rub noses with her and immediately fall back unconscious.

Then I think I'd get like... a punch to the face... or something like that.

I woke up next to Rarity huh?

"Please tell me we just cuddled?......"

Those will be my first words, as I will be shocked beyond all reason if I banged rarity. X_X

Other than that, I would be happy than I'll ever be knowing I'm back to back with my favorite pony ever! :)

If I woke up by Rainbow Dashie I would just start screaming for joy, then I would giver her a big ole hug while she would probably just be like "wut".she would would probably buck me right square in the face for that! >_>:wub:

If I woke up to Flim or Flam or maybe both

I would first start thinking to myself "Am I dreaming?""Is this all a dream?"     

And then I would pretty much start screaming from how scared I would be.

They would probably just look at me like I'm crazy or something or scream with me for that matter! :derp: