Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you a married Brony/Pegasister? Talk about it!

Lightning Bliss

Which are you married to?  

4 users have voted

1. 1. Which are you married to?

• Another Brony/Pegasister
    • A Trekkie
    • A Star Wars Fan
    • A Game of Thrones Fan
    • Other

Just as the topic says, are you a married brony/pegasister? Well let's chat about how the marriage is going! I'll go first, since I've not found any topics really relating to it.

So me and my husband are newly weds, he's in fact a Trekkie and far from a brony, where as I'm a brony *Squee*.

So I guess you can say its been going amazingly!!! Sure we have our little bumps along the way, nothing major. We are still struggling with what we plan to do in regards to getting our own place. The circumstances have forced us to live with my folks due to that we're going through an immigration process and job offers are scarce etc. But I know we'll get through these barriers together long as we support each other.

We tend to have a routine in the morning, we get up, I make the bed and he starts up our computers, I'll get some coffee and water, he gets his fiber cereal, and we enjoy the rest of our day together. When evening falls and we've had our dinner, we let our pet rats out to play while we watch Star Trek lol! Then after we've had our fill we'll watch reruns of The Big Bang Theory, or Survivorman, Miami 24/7 Airport, or Mystery Diners, before brushing our teeth and going to bed, cycle repeats unless we want to be spontanious!

• Brohoof 4

Just as the topic says, are you a married brony/pegasister? Well let's chat about how the marriage is going! I'll go first, since I've not found any topics really relating to it.

I feel that the reason you haven't seen very many of these threads is because most people don't like talking about it if they are married.  

Sounds like you live a happy life, haha.  :yay:  I'm glad to hear you're happy, and have a great person to share life with, even if it sounds like y'all aren't in the greatest of spots to be right now.  :muffins:

I feel that the reason you haven't seen very many of these threads is because most people don't like talking about it if they are married.  

I feel I would (though probably in more brief words).  :lol: I think if nothing else, the "my significant other is/isn't a fan of the show" is at least an interesting detail of the relationship.

I personally think it lies more in that, from what I've seen, the vast majority of people either are young, or don't talk much about their personal lives as a whole.  :)

I personally am interested to see who bronies marry.  :D

Edited by SFyr
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

No need to troll...

People can choose to reply to this or not lol! Its all in good fun and if folks want to chat about it. Me and the husband today are going to eat donuts and kolochies!

And nice to hear SFyr! ya its just a topic for us who are married to have something to chat about, more for me on the positive aspects of our marriage *Squee*

Edited by Lightning Bliss
  • Brohoof 1

Wish I could pick more than one.

Married and out intrest and similar likes extend beyond just Pony.

Star Trek, Starwars, Monty Python, Anime (varrious), Futurama, Ect.  Just to name a few...

We also have difrences as well.  Manny times in the kinds of Anime we like, or type of humor. But that is part of marriage, comming to terms with our difrences and still loveing each other.

• Brohoof 2

I actually told my wife I was a Brony a few days ago and told her that my favorite was Fluttershy and she totally thought I was joking until I turned MLP on netflix and watched a few episodes :) She is no Brony/Pegasister but I still love her

Lol!

• Brohoof 2

Aww some good stories here!

Ya when I first met my husband, as my boyfriend, he introduced me to his franchise Star Trek. I wasn't IN LOVE with it like he is, but I enjoyed watching the episodes with him. He enjoys watching MLP episodes with me now and then but he won't love the MLP franchise like I do, same with me and Star Trek. I'd say we have a good balance in our love of franchises.

When it comes to food though omg... See I'm more adventurous while he knows what he likes and is a little reluctant to try new things. He won't eat his veggies or fruit like I will... and I tend to nag him about eating right. But then again I'm over weight and he's not so he must be doing something right!

Lol, my fiance likes Star Trek. That, incidentally, is how I got him to watch a couple of episodes of MLP... I told him that Q was in MLP and he demanded proof. XD

• Brohoof 2