Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ponyville Tavern

Sig Hoovestrong

@

Thunder started to use his guitar as a percussion instrument along with a stringed instrument. He then started to do a rhythmic solo over the chords. He then faded after a little bit. "So...forgot to ask...any updates on your life?" Thunder asked as he finished playing.  

@

Thunder started to use his guitar as a percussion instrument along with a stringed instrument. He then started to do a rhythmic solo over the chords. He then faded after a little bit. "So...forgot to ask...any updates on your life?" Thunder asked as he finished playing.

Starshine shrugged "Not really ! My broadway show that I had been on for 2 years is touring! And I wanted to explore the world again! So I let the under study take over the role! She was so happy! She was like a mini me! Well she looked different but still!" She took a sip of her virgin cider.

@,

"Oh now that's cool." Thunder stated as he took a drink of his cherry soda. "Some of the cadets at the Wonderbolt Flight Traning Academy are about to graduate. They'll have a chance at entering the real Futurebolt Academy, which is like 10x harder than the regular training level." Thunder stated.  

@,

"Oh now that's cool." Thunder stated as he took a drink of his cherry soda. "Some of the cadets at the Wonderbolt Flight Traning Academy are about to graduate. They'll have a chance at entering the real Futurebolt Academy, which is like 10x harder than the regular training level." Thunder stated.

"I went there for a while! You were their to! My parents were shoving me into flight. But once I got my cutie mark I knew music was my life! We met at that camp! When we were fillies! It was so much fun!" She smiled. Recalling memories in the tavern. The quite words curling around them. The clinks of glasses and the moving of chairs.

@,

"Did you ever learn how to fly?" Thunder asked. "If not, I can...teach you some of the awesome techniques besides the basics." Thunder stated as he took another sip from his cherry soda. "I was quite the flyer myself when I was little." He added as he took another sip.  

@,

"Did you ever learn how to fly?" Thunder asked. "If not, I can...teach you some of the awesome techniques besides the basics." Thunder stated as he took another sip from his cherry soda. "I was quite the flyer myself when I was little." He added as he took another sip.

Starshine choked on her cider. She gulped and coughed then spoke "What? Oh sorry! I did learn to fly! I was just a late bloomer in the flying department! For my show I have to fly a lot! She is a Pegasus! Well Fanny Bryce!" She smiled warmly. She wiped her mouth from any cider remans from her choking.

@,

"You alright? And well, if you want me to teach you how to fly, then I would. We can do it later." Thunder stated as he took another sip from his cherry Soda.

(OOC: The rules stated that we must remain in this tavern. Hopefully the DM will allow us to make a motel from the tavern.) 

@,

"You alright? And well, if you want me to teach you how to fly, then I would. We can do it later." Thunder stated as he took another sip from his cherry Soda.

(OOC: The rules stated that we must remain in this tavern. Hopefully the DM will allow us to make a motel from the tavern.)

(OCC: Yes hopefully! Even if its just right outside. And the Hotel is across. And their can be a path between. It would make life easier!)

Starshine nodded "That would be fun! I'm always up for learning new tricks! I can trust you to teach me!" She finished her cider and tok a bit off her apple.

@

(OOC: And if the romance gets a little up there, we can probably take it to PM, that is, if you don't mind.)

"Okay then. Let's go outside after we finish our drinks." Thunder stated as he took some more sips of his cherry soda. "Wow...she still hasn't learned to fly yet at her age, well...she was a bit of a rebel there. Would've been better if at least she got the basics." Thunder thought to himself. 

@

(OOC: And if the romance gets a little up there, we can probably take it to PM, that is, if you don't mind.)

"Okay then. Let's go outside after we finish our drinks." Thunder stated as he took some more sips of his cherry soda. "Wow...she still hasn't learned to fly yet at her age, well...she was a bit of a rebel there. Would've been better if at least she got the basics." Thunder thought to himself.

(She knows how to fly. When she was a fillie at flight camp she had trouble. She was like fluttershy!)

Starshine rolled her eyes. "I know what your thinking. You think I don't know how to fly. Well I do. I just don't enjoy doing a million loops to make me vomit everywhere!" She stuck out her tongue at him.

(And no I don't mind PMing if it gets romantic. We can keep it small but not be giant.)

@,

"Oh, right." Thunder stated as he was almost done with his drink. "Personally, doing inversions in flight is like art. I do them because it's way more fun than flying in a straight line." Thunder stated. 

(OOC: We won't take it like crazy in PM, but Thunder has a small kink, which I have too, so I'm gonna introduce that. If you want to know what the kink is, PM me.) 

@,

"Oh, right." Thunder stated as he was almost done with his drink. "Personally, doing inversions in flight is like art. I do them because it's way more fun than flying in a straight line." Thunder stated.

(OOC: We won't take it like crazy in PM, but Thunder has a small kink, which I have too, so I'm gonna introduce that. If you want to know what the kink is, PM me.)

Starshine nodded "Yeah It is! But I can do small loops and spins and some other stuff! I just know the basics and some dance! Mostly from shows!" She started thinking of one of her routines as she finished her apple.

(*Eye twitch* Im scared to PM you.. *Finger hovers over the mouse* Don't do it.. Fine I will..)

@,

"Awesome! Would love to see it when we get done here." Thunder stated as he finished up his last bit of cherry soda. He then went and returned the cup in the front. "So...are you ready now?" Thunder asked as he waited by the door for StarShine so he could go outside.  

@,

"Awesome! Would love to see it when we get done here." Thunder stated as he finished up his last bit of cherry soda. He then went and returned the cup in the front. "So...are you ready now?" Thunder asked as he waited by the door for StarShine so he could go outside.

Starshine nodded "Uh sure!" And followed him outside. She spread her wings and looked around her. Their were a few willows and pines. A lot of Oaks. The wind was strong but not to strong. She gulped and flapped her wings. She said "Ok now what?" And looked at Thunder.

@,

"Well, let's see what you got." Thunder stated as he eyed StarShine. "This filly's got so much potential. Singing and flying are a great duo. Imagine if she were an alicorn and could play songs through her horn as she was flying. That would be awesome!" Thunder thought to himself smiling.  

(I'm using my Profile pic for image)

*SharpWit bursted through the door of the tavern and stood in its frame. He glanced around for a moment, eyeing everypony with a cold hard stare, daring anyone to approach him. A strong gust of wind came from behind him sending dust from the rafters. He took a step forward and slammed the door shut with a kick. He trotted to the nearest bar stool, sat on it and blew out an overhead candle, shrouding him in mild darkness. He ordered a special drink and sat in silence

Starshine giggled "Im doing it!! Weeeee!" She flew around doing spins. She suddenly felt a strong gust blow her back and she smashed through the door. It swung open and she was sent flying into Sharpwit. She landed on his back. They looked like a giant lavender and Indigo X..

Storm cocked an eyebrow and looked over at the jumbled mess of pone. "Uh..." This was the first sound out of him since his arrival. He slowly put his hat back on and turned the other way, whistling nonchalantly. "Just gonna... Ignore the fact that that happened..."

@@@SharpWit,

Thunder gasped. He then ran inside to see Star on top of another pony. "Oh my goodness!" He said as he ran over to the two ponies in a pile. "Are y'all alright?" Thunder asked as he helped up StarShine and the other pony. He made sure that StarShine didn't sustain any injuries. 

Storm watched the three out of the corner of his eye. He took his hat off once more, then went over to the bar. He ordered a very light cider. He cast a couple of glances over at the other ponies during his wait. He decided to take a seat at the bar. "Might as well," he mumbled.

Starshine got up. SHe was dizzy. She groaned "What just happened?" And rubbed her head. She walked off of Sharp and gasped "Im so sorry! I didn't mean to! Im not the best flier!"

(OMG THE NEWES CHAPTER OF MY FAVOURITE FANFICTION WITH 100,00 FOLLOWERS JUST PSTED A NEW CHAPTER! Last week the authr asked for song ideas since its a fanfiction for a show about music. ((Austin and Ally)) And SHE CHOSE MY SONG! I suggested a different song from everyone! I was the only one that suggested Mean By taylor swift. And she chose it! Im fangirl tearing up over here!)

@, @, *SharpWit was very surprised by these circumstances. His eyes bulged from the intense pain that rippled underneath his wing. He waited for the mare to get up, before checking his stitches. He sighed in relief knowing they hadn't torn open for a second time. he grunted painfully before turning to look at the mare and the stallion who had just spoke.

@, @, *SharpWit was very surprised by these circumstances. His eyes bulged from the intense pain that rippled underneath his wing. He waited for the mare to get up, before checking his stitches. He sighed in relief knowing they hadn't torn open for a second time. he grunted painfully before turning to look at the mare and the stallion who had just spoke.

Starshine looked at Sharp and said "Im so sorry!! Again! IM SOOOOO SORRRY! I didn't mean to crash into you!" She had a pleading look in her eyes. She folded her wings..

(Yoo Thunder-Dash!! Maybe a nice reply on the other thread? Ive missed it!! :3 You know Im a softy for sillyness!)

@, As the Black  Knight once said, tis but a scratch. SharpWit winced as he sat back on the stool. He was awfully impressed at the distance the mare had to of traveled from the door to,,, well himself. He held one hoof out and supported himself with the other. Lieutenant SharpWit, and you are?

As the Black  Knight once said, tis but a scratch

MONTY PYTHOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

"The event of that crash was similar to the Spanish inquisition," Storm muttered to Sharp Wit. "Because..." he giggled to himself childishly - "...nopony ever expects the Spanish inquisition." Storm attempted to not die of laughter at his own joke. He wouldn't hold out for long. In his opinion, he was a pretty... punny pony.