Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ponyville Tavern

Sig Hoovestrong

@, @@Technicolor_Pony, SharpWit gave technicolor an amused look. That's odd. Usually I don't see ponies change colors when I drink. He turned to Starshine. Sure we can be friends, he said with a smile and then ordered a scotch. It's nice to meet somepony that sees beyond my hawkish shell. Tell me, have you ever drank a shot of Everclear?

Starshine smiled but then frowned "Um no.. I'm not a big drinker..." She gave an awkward small laugh. (Like a heh heh) She took a sip of her cider. She was more of an innocent pony then a drinker.

(Hey um Sharp when you talk can you use "" cause they make it easier to tell what is actions and words)

The dark Pony quickly closed the book before anypony could see what was written. "I study magic." he said and took a sip from his cider. "Legends and rumours say the most powerful magic of all is contained within true friendship. This town have seen some bad days, but managed to prevail, that is what drew me here." He looked at the curious ponies hanging over his shoulders.

• Brohoof 1

Stormwing scooted down a seat from the others, in case other ponies wanted to join in the conversation. He mostly kept to himself, laughing at a joke or something small. The pony seemed not depressed, or antisocial, but tired. He didn't sleep a lick last night. Storm had been up all night, reading some stuff on old mythology and whatnot. He loved stuff like that. The grey pegasus downed the last of his cider, then got up from the bar. He briefly placed his hat upon his head and then went back to his seat, then removing his hat once more.

(OOC: I'm back! Im too lazy to tag anyone lol)

"friendship is magic," she said in response to the dark pony. "Creativity is important in friendship too." she thought of her element.

Technicolor looked at SharpWit. "it's not the drink," she said proudly, "It's my special talent. Well, a part of it." she showed her radioactive symbol cutie mark. she looked curiously at the cutie marks of the all of the other ponies. "what do yours mean?"

@@Technicolor_Pony,

Stormwing looked up from his spot in the corner. "I've got a talent with making rainstorms. I can cue them up with just a little bit of work. I'll use it sometimes just to get the smell of the rain on the dirt. Mmm," he said with a slight smile. The pegasus didn't speak too loudly; this was normal when he was tired.

@@Technicolor_Pony,

Stormwing looked up from his spot in the corner. "I've got a talent with making rainstorms. I can cue them up with just a little bit of work. I'll use it sometimes just to get the smell of the rain on the dirt. Mmm," he said with a slight smile. The pegasus didn't speak too loudly; this was normal when he was tired.

"That's awesome! I tried my hoof with weather once. Let's just say I was "shocked" with my abilities." she said to the pegasus with a chessy smile about her pun. After a moment, she remarked, "you look tired. try a cider with four or five sugar cubes. they give me a huge kickstart." her fur turned a brighter neon with the thought of it. Noticing her drink was halfway gone, she got it filled up a bit more- with more sugar cubes, of course.

@@Technicolor_Pony,

Storm smiled at the pun. "Ha." He listened to her advice, then nodded. "Alright, I'll give that a go." The grey pegasus took a couple of sugar cubes out of the convenient little cup filled with them in the center of the table. Rather than drink some cider with it, the pony just ate a couple right out of his hoof. "Mmm, sugary." His ears perked up a little. "Those seem to work." Stormy smiled at the pony once more. 

@@Technicolor_Pony,

Storm smiled at the pun. "Ha." He listened to her advice, then nodded. "Alright, I'll give that a go." The grey pegasus took a couple of sugar cubes out of the convenient little cup filled with them in the center of the table. Rather than drink some cider with it, the pony just ate a couple right out of his hoof. "Mmm, sugary." His ears perked up a little. "Those seem to work." Stormy smiled at the pony once more.

Technicolor smiled back. "Told you! Theyre the best pick me up around." she balanced one on her nose before catching it in her mouth. "I'm Technicolor!" She swung her tail back and forth at the sweetness of the sugar, accidentally tripping somepony behind her. She tried to hold back a laugh as she moved her tail out of the way. "I need to get that cut," she said as the pony she tripped glared at her.

@@Technicolor_Pony,

(Sorry for creeping, but I checked out your profile and OHMYGOD YOU'RE A WHOVIAN TOO.)

Storm smiled and laughed a little. He seemed to be waking up a little more. "I'm Stormwing, but you can call me Storm, or Stormy. Whichever you prefer." He now had his ears happily perked, and was swishing his tail slightly. He had a somewhat soothing tone when he spoke. Not too loud, not too soft. 

@@Technicolor_Pony,

(Sorry for creeping, but I checked out your profile and OHMYGOD YOU'RE A WHOVIAN TOO.)

Storm smiled and laughed a little. He seemed to be waking up a little more. "I'm Stormwing, but you can call me Storm, or Stormy. Whichever you prefer." He now had his ears happily perked, and was swishing his tail slightly. He had a somewhat soothing tone when he spoke. Not too loud, not too soft.

(OHMYGOSH YOU ARE A WHOVIAN? BOWTIES ARE COOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!)

"you can call me Techni or TC if you like. technicolor is a mouthful!" she said with a laugh. "Do you like the Wonderbolts?" she asked when she saw an ad for them on a poster. "I got to go see them once, it was so exciting!!!! And they have awesome T shirts!" she said with another laugh.

BOWTIES ARE COOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!)

(YES, I LOVE DOCTOR WHO!)

"It's nice to meet you, Techni," he said, already taking a liking to the nickname. "Would you care to take a seat?" he asked, smiling. Storm sat up a little straighter, making a rhythm on the wooden table with his hooves that was slightly reminiscent of a Led Zeppelin-style song. He smiled over at Techni, looking over the pony. "I like your mane," he said with an even bigger smile. 

(YES, I LOVE DOCTOR WHO!)

"It's nice to meet you, Techni," he said, already taking a liking to the nickname. "Would you care to take a seat?" he asked, smiling. Storm sat up a little straighter, making a rhythm on the wooden table with his hooves that was slightly reminiscent of a Led Zeppelin-style song. He smiled over at Techni, looking over the pony. "I like your mane," he said with an even bigger smile.

Technicolor Trotted over, holding up her drink with horn. "Sure!" she said as she sat down.

She looked at her mane. "Thanks! most ponies think I'm weird because I can change colors and stuff. It's nice to meet somepony who doesn't mind!" She smiled and took another drink. Noticing her new seat was that of one that could spin around, she lit up and started spontaneously spinning. Noticing that every pony was staring at her, she shrugged and turned back to Storm with a smile.

(OOC: omg I reached cupcake rank I am so proud of myself XD)

Edited by Technicolor_Pony

@@Technicolor_Pony,

Storm's eyes lit up. "These things can SPIN?!" He made a squee-ish noise and instantly began to spin around. He didn't care that others were watching him. He had a smile on his face as he began to spin progressively faster, faster, and faster. He was going really fast after a minute or so. "WHEEEEEEEEE!~" he exclaimed. 

@@Technicolor_Pony,

Storm's eyes lit up. "These things can SPIN?!" He made a squee-ish noise and instantly began to spin around. He didn't care that others were watching him. He had a smile on his face as he began to spin progressively faster, faster, and faster. He was going really fast after a minute or so. "WHEEEEEEEEE!~" he exclaimed.

Noticing her new friend didn't care, she shouted, "SPINNING RACE!", put her cider down, and started spontaneously spinning again. She spun faster and faster, and started spinning around the same rate as storm. "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted as well, having the time of her life. She wondered if you could make a rai boom this way.

Storm's mane and tail were making an electric blue and black circle illusion as he spun round. He kept spinning, faster... and faster... and faster... until finally, with a 'screak!', a screw fell out of the chair and Storm toppled over onto the floor, dizzy as could be. "Ah..eh..uh..." he said. (It's like mumbled jargon.) "I like cheese puffs on my macaroni, mommy," he said dazedly. 

Storm's mane and tail were making an electric blue and black circle illusion as he spun round. He kept spinning, faster... and faster... and faster... until finally, with a 'screak!', a screw fell out of the chair and Storm toppled over onto the floor, dizzy as could be. "Ah..eh..uh..." he said. (It's like mumbled jargon.) "I like cheese puffs on my macaroni, mommy," he said dazedly.

Technicolor flew upwards, leaving the chair still spinning. She landed by Storm, almost stepping on the screw. Noticing he was in a daze, she tried to revive him.

"I need a sugar cube! Stat!" She picked up the nearest cup and placed a sugar cube in Storm's mouth. She waited expectantly and worriedly for a response.

@@Technicolor_Pony,

Stormy laid there, his leg twitching. "E equals cider minus x divided by wooden cabinets..." It was then he tasted the sugar cube. "Mmm, suuuuuuugar," he said, dragging it out. He rolled onto his stomach. "You got any more of them there fancy sugars?" The grey pony seemed really out of it. 

@@Technicolor_Pony,

Stormy laid there, his leg twitching. "E equals cider minus x divided by wooden cabinets..." It was then he tasted the sugar cube. "Mmm, suuuuuuugar," he said, dragging it out. He rolled onto his stomach. "You got any more of them there fancy sugars?" The grey pony seemed really out of it.

Technicolor started to panic."Man, this is my fault", she said, hitting herself in the face. She paced back and forth. She looked around frantically for a pony with a doctor cutie mark. None were there.

"what did Rainbow Dash do when I fell off that cloud that one time?" she asked herself. An idea came to her mind. She quickly ordered the strongest smelling drink they had and put it up to Stormy's nose.

"come on Stormy,wake up," she said, panicking.

Storm sniffed the drink. His ears began to rise, then the hair along his spine pricked up. Storm's eyes snapped open. "SWEET CELESTIA, THAT'S DISGUSTING." The grey pegasus shot up and away from the source of the foul scent. "Jeez, what is that stuff? It smells horrible!"

Bridge was just arriving at Ponyville after his long journey from Appleloosa. He decided to stop and rest for a while, but didn't know where. Bridge looked around and saw everypony going to and fro from all different directions. Which place should I visit first? He thought as he kept trotting along.  

Here is a reference to my OC:

post-24870-0-53531100-1395339768_thumb.jpg

Storm sniffed the drink. His ears began to rise, then the hair along his spine pricked up. Storm's eyes snapped open. "SWEET CELESTIA, THAT'S DISGUSTING." The grey pegasus shot up and away from the source of the foul scent. "Jeez, what is that stuff? It smells horrible!"

Technicolor shrugged. "I don't know, and I'm not drinking it," she said with a laugh. Then, she finally realized, "Hey! You're alright!" she beamed. "I brought you back," she said with pride. "You had a pretty rough fall there," she said as her eyes widened. "You okay?" she inquired.

Starshine clutched her ears. Those two ponies were sooo loud. Her head was pounding. She gulped and focused hard. The pain snapped away. She sighed and walked up to them. "That was interesting. Little fact.. Im Rainbow Dash's Cousin and close friend! But I can sorta fly like her. IM a good flier. But what Thunder-Dash saw was my exhaustion.. I haven't slept in a day.. I've been practicing for my band.. Were on Equestria Tour right now! See My cutie mark is a eighth note! I'm a wonderful singer!" She smiled softly to Storm and Techni.

(Sorry I got lost in your sea of posts.. Catch me up?)

Bridge looks around for a restaurant of some sort because he is starving and thirsty. He spots the Ponyville Tavern and walks up to the door, opens it, and walks inside. There he finds ponies drinking, ponies eating, and some ponies playing pool in the corner. Bridge gets stopped by a waitress and is taking to a seat. "What would you like to drink?" she asked very enthusiastically. Bridge thought for a moment and said, "Um, I'll take sweet tea please?" The waitress then wrote down his order and handed him a menu and walked off. Bridge looked around slowly looking for somepony to talk to because he was bored. 

• Brohoof 1

Starshine clutched her ears. Those two ponies were sooo loud. Her head was pounding. She gulped and focused hard. The pain snapped away. She sighed and walked up to them. "That was interesting. Little fact.. Im Rainbow Dash's Cousin and close friend! But I can sorta fly like her. IM a good flier. But what Thunder-Dash saw was my exhaustion.. I haven't slept in a day.. I've been practicing for my band.. Were on Equestria Tour right now! See My cutie mark is a eighth note! I'm a wonderful singer!" She smiled softly to Storm and Techni.

(Sorry I got lost in your sea of posts.. Catch me up?)

(OOC: we had a chair spinning race, storm fell off, and I had to revive him lol)

Technicolor looked at Starshine. "Really? Rainbow Dash is BOSS! She tookme in when I got lost and first arrived here! I'm her flying teammate!" shestopped for a second. "Musician? that's so cool! I love music! I'm not good, but I love to dance! And you're tired, you say? The sugarcubes perkyou right up!"

(OOC: we had a chair spinning race, storm fell off, and I had to revive him lol)

Technicolor looked at Starshine. "Really? Rainbow Dash is BOSS! She tookme in when I got lost and first arrived here! I'm her flying teammate!" shestopped for a second. "Musician? that's so cool! I love music! I'm not good, but I love to dance! And you're tired, you say? The sugarcubes perkyou right up!"

Starshine laughed "Rainbow Dash and I have been BCFF's Forever! BEST COUSIN FRIEND FOREVER!" She cheered. Her voice carrying through the tavern. She gave a large smile. "Well I could sing.." She flew onto the stage and chose a guitar from the stage's rental instruments. She sat down on a stool and said "Hi I'm Starshine Moon And I'm here to sing a song for you!" She giggled at her rhyme and then started playing her guitar.

Last summer we met.

We started as friends.

I can't tell you how it all happened.

Then autumn it came.

We were never the same.

Those nights, everything felt like magic.

And I wonder if you miss me too.

If you don't is one thing that I wish you knew

I think about you every morning when I open my eyes.

I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights.

I think about you every moment, every day of my life.

You're on my mind all the time. It's true.

I think about you, you you, you you

I think about you, you you, you you

Would you know what to say

If I saw you today?

Would you let it all crumble to pieces?

'Cause I know that I should

Forget you if I could.

I can't yet for so many reasons.

I think about you every morning when I open my eyes

I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights

I think about you every moment, every day of my life

You're on my mind all the time. It's true

I think about you, you you, you you.

I think about you, you you, you you.

How long 'til I stop pretending

What we have is never ending.

Oh, oh, oh.

If all we are is just a moment,

Don't forget me cause I won't and

I can't help myself.

I think about you. Ooh, ooh.

I think about you. Ooh.

I think about you every morning when I open my eyes.

I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights.

I think about you every moment, every day of my life.

You're on my mind all the time. It's true.

I think about you, you, you, you, you.

I think about you, you, you, you, you.

She finished playing the last guitar rift and smiled as she finished. She got off the stage.

(If your wondering the song is I Think About You By Ross Lynch)

• Brohoof 1