Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ponyville Tavern

Sig Hoovestrong

@@Technicolor_Pony, "Indeed, indeed". He watched as the flame went out but not because of a lack of fuel. Everytime a pony entered the tavern they let in some of the mess going on outside. The wind just wasn't letting up. "I bet the weather is forcing everypony indoors. Not the worst place to be blown into, that's for sure." He drank the shot and turned to the spinning mare.

@SharpWit Technicolor shivered as the wind blew at her. getting dizzy, she stopped and her pupils rolled around for a second in a daze.

"I'm glad I'm not out there," She said. "It's getting pretty bad out there. I bet the power's gonna go out in a few places. The Pegasi really did good!" She said with a laugh. "I bet being a weather pony is fun."

Bridge was going for another bite of his burger when he noticed Starshine take his fry. He looked at her with a grin. He put his burger down slowly and said, "No, I haven't, yet. Is it a rock band? Or an orchestra, or a jazz band? But, I'm always willing to try out new things!"

(Sorry I went out for dinner!)

Starshine said "No just a normal band! Wee write our own songs and do covers of songs! Its sooo much fun! Were do you live?" She asked. her eyyes showed that she was interested. She liked making friends and getting to know them well.

// OOC: Friends, I am sorry, but I must unfortunately take a week-long leave of absence. I'm going to Florida with my HS band to play in a Disneyworld parade. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. I'll be back ASAP after the trip. Thank you.

FILLER: DIDNEY DIDNEY DIDNEY DIDNEY DIDNEY//

• Brohoof 1

// OOC: Friends, I am sorry, but I must unfortunately take a week-long leave of absence. I'm going to Florida with my HS band to play in a Disneyworld parade. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. I'll be back ASAP after the trip. Thank you.

BAI! Good luck! Hope you have fun! And you get to play at disney world? Lucky! And lol with the filler. I am going to piggyback that filler nao.

Thus: filler;

DIDNEY DIDNEY DIDNEY DIDNEY DIDNEY DIDNEY DIDNEY DIDNEY DIDNEY DIDNEY DIDNEY DIDNEY DIDNEY DIDNEY DIDNEY

@@Technicolor_Pony," I wouldn't know. I haven't used weather for anything since I was a foal. Other than for cover. them, cumulus clouds or whatever are good for cover. However they're not bulletproof" He slurred slightly. "If the power goes out then they'll be serving by candlelight an then,,, " He lost his train of thought realizing his drink was empty and his stitches itched.

(Enjoy yourself, but don't let that Mickey Mouse guy get ANYWHERE around your body.

#DIDNEYRAPE DIDNEYRAPE DIDNEYRAPE DIDNEYRAPE DIDNEYRAPE DIDNEYRAPE DIDNEYRAPE :3)

Midnight once again laughed out loud hysterically, this time getting some ponies to look at him with concerned looks. He sheepishly looked around, and sunk down into his seat.

Edited by Ducksquack

@@Technicolor_Pony," I wouldn't know. I haven't used weather for anything since I was a foal. Other than for cover. them, cumulus clouds or whatever are good for cover. However they're not bulletproof" He slurred slightly. "If the power goes out then they'll be serving by candlelight an then,,, " He lost his train of thought realizing his drink was empty and his stitches itched.

Technicolor shrugged. "We won't need candles." Technicolor lit her fur up. "It's another part of my talent," she said proudly. Technicolor noticed the stitches that SharpWit had. She cocked her head in curiosity and worry at the same time. "You alright there? That looks pretty bad."

(Sorry I went out for dinner!)

Starshine said "No just a normal band! Wee write our own songs and do covers of songs! Its sooo much fun! Were do you live?" She asked. her eyyes showed that she was interested. She liked making friends and getting to know them well.

"I just walked into town not moments ago, so I don't have a place to crash. But, I do have a lot of bits though, so I could buy my own place once I get old enough," said Bridge as he took another sip of his tea, "I don't really have that many friends back were I came from because if you know Appleloosa, its a pretty small town."

"I just walked into town not moments ago, so I don't have a place to crash. But, I do have a lot of bits though, so I could buy my own place once I get old enough," said Bridge as he took another sip of his tea, "I don't really have that many friends back were I came from because if you know Appleloosa, its a pretty small town."

Starshine said "Well theirs a hotel here! Maybe stay here for now! Im staying in it ANd yes Appleloosa is VERY ssmall. But I would get tto know every ppony their! I'm a very social pony! As you can see!" SHe giggled and looked around the room. Then she snagged yet another fry.

@@Technicolor_Pony,@, "Bad?" He looked at Technicolor brightening before squinting his from being under the influence and looked at his stitches. "Ha! Well they stitched me up for a reason. you should have seen when Shiningstar crashed into me earlier. Heck! You should have seen how I got these in the first place. But not the second time. Boy that was a doozie. The doc was practically screaming at me when she heard that I ripped it open. Good thing I was on meds or my ears would be ringing even now.

@@Technicolor_Pony,@, "Bad?" He looked at Technicolor brightening before squinting his from being under the influence and looked at his stitches. "Ha! Well they stitched me up for a reason. you should have seen when Shiningstar crashed into me earlier. Heck! You should have seen how I got these in the first place. But not the second time. Boy that was a doozie. The doc was practically screaming at me when she heard that I ripped it open. Good thing I was on meds or my ears would be ringing even now.

SStarshine walked over to Sharp over hearing him "Um my name isn't ShinningStar.. Its Starshine.." She looked into his eyes "Please don't get my name wrong EVER again.. Sharpwit.. I know who you are.." She walked slowly back to her table and whispered "Im nt ging to do anything to him.. I was just pulling his hoof!"

Technicolor laughed. "I bust my head open once. I was very small, but it took four nurses to hold me down!" She said like it was something to be proud of. She then shuddered at the memory of the needle. The scar was invisible under her fur, and it didn't hurt anymore, but the thought of that needle made that scar hurt. She put her hoof to her head and drank another sip of cider and smiled about its sweetness.

@,@@Technicolor_Pony, SharpWit laughed. "This is what happens when I get drunk. Start messing up everypony's name. But geez, tech,,,tech" SharpWit put his hooves over his head trying to remember her name before practically falling off his seat and shouted "TECHNOLOGY", then slumping down in his seat muttering insults to himself when realizing that wasn't it. "Anyways I've never busted my skull open before. I've busted other ponies skulls but never my own. Wow I never thought about how much that must have hurt them." His eyes widened at this and then he ordered some pistachios.

Starshine said "Well theirs a hotel here! Maybe stay here for now! Im staying in it ANd yes Appleloosa is VERY ssmall. But I would get tto know every ppony their! I'm a very social pony! As you can see!" SHe giggled and looked around the room. Then she snagged yet another fry.

Bridge remembered seeing a group of six ponies always walking together and wanted to know more about them, especially the blue pegasus, "Hey, do you know anypony out of that group of six that keeps on walking through here? Because I just moved here and notice them every time I turn a corner."  

@, SharpWit shattered an empty shot glass with his hoof sending a ear splitting crash throughout the tavern silencing all within it, and spun around slowly to face the trouble maker. With a look that could only be described as someone better started praying  and crawling back into their mothers womb because they just crossed a line so far, that if they even dared to take a step back they would regret it for their puny, miserable life, would be damned to a whole new kind of hell where eternal suffering under the super devil would seem like a pleasant little pastry dish compared to what SharpWit would lay down upon you. He got up from his seat. walked over to him slowly without missing a beat. placed his hooves on the table, used one to lower the book down gently and stared him dead in the eyes. "You think you're funny don't you. well let me ask you this. What did I just do to get over here? I pray that celestia orders me to have mercy upon thee if you answer wrong. So, what did I just do?"

@@SharpWit,

Midnight rose out of his book again and looked at SharpWit. "Well, it wasn't that funny, you know, not my best work, but..." He re-thought what he said, and responded with "Um... I'm sorry I made you get up and come over here, ummm... SharpWit, was it?" Midnight stuck his hoof out, and then pulled it back in slightly as he smelled the alcohol in his breath.

(I fell asleep! Sorry guys! XD)

Technicolor was still laughing about her new name. "Technology, close but not quite!

" She said with a laugh.she went to look at SharpWit, but he was gone. She turned around and saw him in a scuffle with another pony. Unsure what happened, or what to do, she trotted over, and tried to think of something to say. Unfortunately, she couldn't, so she decided to watch the two stallions until something came to her mind.

@@@Technicolor_Pony, "That's lieutenant SharpWit to you." He sat down opposite. "I asked you a question. You have failed to provide an answer. But your incompetence is forgiven due to your apology." He turned for a second. "Techy could you be so kind as to bring me the pistachios and order two shots of Everclear for my new acquaintance? He is in some need of punishment." He looked back at the stallion. "So, what's the name of the pony who thinks I won't be able to walk by the end of this?"

Technicolor nodded and walked over to the counter, trying to remember what she had been told. "pistachios and everclear, pistachios and everclear," she muttered, making sure she remembered. She ordered them and ordered yet another apple cider. she went to the powder room while the order was being made- that was two glasses of apple cider she had already consumed. she hoped that this wouldn't end in someone getting hurt, but shrugged and brought the snacks over, struggling to hold it all with her horn. she decided to stand back and watch, to make sure things don't get too much out of hand. she did love a good fight, but didn't want anyone to get hurt too bad, being that this pony seemed unaware of what was going to hit him and the other having stitches in his side.

(Somepony please RP with me?)

Bridge noticed that nopony was around him and started to get lonely. He was still sitting in the restaurant waiting for somepony to talk to. Bridge thought for a moment and looked at his pocket watch it read five 'o clock. He put it back into his saddle bag and began to tap the table with his hoof.

@@@Technicolor_Pony, "That's lieutenant SharpWit to you." He sat down opposite. "I asked you a question. You have failed to provide an answer. But your incompetence is forgiven due to your apology." He turned for a second. "Techy could you be so kind as to bring me the pistachios and order two shots of Everclear for my new acquaintance? He is in some need of punishment." He looked back at the stallion. "So, what's the name of the pony who thinks I won't be able to walk by the end of this?"

(Somepony RP with Bridge before Midnight gets drunk :3)

"Midnight Comet, Lieutenant. Well, thanks for forgiving my incompetence." Midnight said. "Lieutenant, huh? So you serve in the military?" Midnight asked. "Oh, and what the hay is an 'everclear', anyways? Sounds like some radical pegasi drink..." He said, making sure his spells were cast.

Edited by Ducksquack

@Bridge Technicolor overheard the pony talking about six ponies.

"You mean my friends?" She said. "Twilight, Pinkie, AJ, Dash, Rarity, and Flutters."  She motioned over to the pony so she could tell him about them while making sure no one gets hurt.

(Filler of fillerness says LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE)

@, "Yeah, not the best job in the world but never boring. Everclear is arguably the strongest drink in the world. 95 percent alcohol, no taste, no smell, and no color." He cracked open a few pistachios and popped them into his mouth. "Not sure what you're referring to by, radical pegasus, but I guarantee you won't be feeling the ground afterwards." He slid both shot glasses across to Midnight. "Now I'd like it very much for you to undo those spells of yours because we're going to play a little game."