Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Code Lyoko 2.0 OOC

ZukoIsBestPony

@,

Well there is going to be a party quite soon for all the Lyoko warriors to finally get acquainted. Though, we've lost half our players I think?

@,

Well there is going to be a party quite soon for all the Lyoko warriors to finally get acquainted. Though, we've lost half our players I think?

I'm going to give you a clue on what to do because Codely gone to the lyoko now.

Since Codely is going to use the scanner to get back to the area where the XANA super computer is, Jeremie could track where Codely went and then you could all get sent there and destroy the first XANA super computer but you would need to deal with the monster as well 

I'm going to be heading off now so i will reply to stuff tomorrow. Also i have a feeling that no one noticed the post i made

'Codely turned around to look at Katie with a evil smile on his face

"Your return to the past program only works on people who haven't been to the lyoko... remember. So i remember everything so give me the energy source and i won't hurt any of you"

Shadow got out his pocket an other jar with this time a blue glow coming out of it. Shadow said to Codely

"Here, take this one... I lied to them because they only thought i had one. Codely examined the new energy source. "This hasn't got enough power to do what i want it to do but i've got an other use for it... Thanks Shadow"

Codely turned into black mist and travelled to the factory while Shadow ran off'

Edited by Dr Gif

I'm going to be heading off now so i will reply to stuff tomorrow. Also i have a feeling that no one noticed the post i made

'Codely turned around to look at Katie with a evil smile on his face

"Your return to the past program only works on people who haven't been to the lyoko... remember. So i remember everything so give me the energy source and i won't hurt any of you"

Shadow got out his pocket an other jar with this time a blue glow coming out of it. Shadow said to Codely

"Here, take this one... I lied to them because they only thought i had one. Codely examined the new energy source. "This hasn't got enough power to do what i want it to do but i've got an other use for it... Thanks Shadow"

Codely turned into black mist and travelled to the factory while Shadow ran off'

Oh, I noticed. I'm just not sure what to do with that post. So what? It's no as powerful, great. We have bigger things to acknowledge. No offence, but we had to move on.

• Brohoof 1

Don't worry, It's my fault... The only problem is trying to think of flaws :P but i will think of some or I have him saying he lied again and just explain it again with some stuff that doesn't make it overpowered

Try this, think of him as an actual person, learn who your characters are and how they would react to situations. Right now you are making a rookie mistake, and it's nothing to be ashamed about. You are writing the characters as needed to serve the plot. Am I wrong? Sometimes your characters won't serve the plot. You have to accept that. You are a great writer, you are good with speaking scenes and suspense, I like that about you. You have a lot of potential. But learn that you can't win every battle. Is that fair?

I'm not great of a writer but i would say i write well for someone who has dyslexia but anyway, So what should i do with him then?

Edited by Dr Gif
  • Brohoof 1

...Fine... I've got a lot of thinking to do then because i've still got to get a way to make him more... normal

So then, what was he lying about? I'm pretty good at quick sum-ups and alterations for any given reason in a story. So i'll be here to help if you want.

I made Shadow a bit OP by Mistake so i need something to say to make him normal

EDIT: You know i'm starting to wonder why i did the Codely can teleport to Shadow thing O_o