Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Code Lyoko 2.0 OOC

ZukoIsBestPony

@

Genesis got kidnapped by Codely in Lyoko, Hellinx started to set a small patch of the Forest Sector on fire. Codely taunted Hellinx after Genesis got devirtualised and now she's starting to set the entire forest sector on fire.

@

I think Ben is still in the same place andKatie is watching Hellinx set the sector on fire. She had the intention of trying to calm Hellinx down.

If you're wondering what Codely said then here it is:

@

Codely appeared beside Hellinx with his arm on her shoulder.

"You seem mad, setting the forest on fire... you might set the whole thing on fire"

Codely clicked his fingers and he appeared on the other side of Hellinx and with his other arm on her shoulder

"But why would that matter? You have no feelings anyway. Your just part of Minx's mind where in the world outside the lyoko you have no control or your own body and this makes you nothing. Why would you even want to live if you can't control your own body? In this world you may have a body but your not going to always be inside this world so whats the point? Your nothing and a useless human being... oh wait, your not even human!"

Codely laughed and disappeared 

Wow that writing is amazing!  :lol:  I'll write Katie's reaction now, when exposed to heat ice turns into water, water snuffs fire. I'll see what I can do, but I'm a bit out of practice. Wish me luck!

Thank you ^_^

Edited by Shadow the Hedgehog
  • Brohoof 1

Thank you ^_^

It looks like me and Angelinx are going to have a snowball fight, want to make somewhat of a comedy bit out of it?Like Codely shows up all big and scary and I chuck a snowball at his head, things go downhill from there.  :wub:

It looks like me and Angelinx are going to have a snowball fight, want to make somewhat of a comedy bit out of it?Like Codely shows up all big and scary and I chuck a snowball at his head, things go downhill from there.  :wub:

I guess and codely could be like...

snowball-patrick-mouth.gif

• Brohoof 2

If you do chuck a snowball at his head then everyone will just stop and stare.

• Brohoof 1

Did Katie say something about a pizza party? Anyway, who do we have in the group that's been to Lyoko? Katie, Genesis, Whisper, Minx, Alphonse, Rush ... am I missing anyone?