Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Code Lyoko 2.0 OOC

ZukoIsBestPony

Katie wasn't being strait up mean to Shadow was she? If so pleas tell me. But a dude giving katie's best friend a blackeye, and Katie being uber paranoid is plenty enough to warent some distrust right?

I will reply to what you say to this tomorrow :P

Shadow is very sensitive and can be hurt very easily so mocking him will make him upset and angry and thats why he punched Ben and Katie

@, So, Katie has faced you with the babbling fangirl maneuver. I do this all the time in real life, a sort of 'no, lets not talk about that! Let's talk ponies!' Either the person will drop the subject to fan out with me, or they will run, far away.

• Brohoof 1

@

I can't reply to it right now since i'm getting ready to go out but i will reply when i get back

EDIT: So who's on the lyoko?

Important, please read!

Everypony, I have some tough news, due to some hacking problems with our internet, I am not allowed to post on these forums (or anything) until further notice. I'll be out for a few days. Maybe a week. Don't stop the RP for me, you can control Ben and Katie for now if you want. If you can find a way to temporarily remove them that would be nice. (I.E. having Codely kidnap Katie) See you around, I trust you all completely with my characters. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Alex Kennedy

I've already got a plan for Genesis so i can't really change it since i would have to rethink everything but if someone gets Katie into the Lyoko then i can have Codely kidnap her too

Edited by Codelyoko373

Important, please read!

Everypony, I have some tough news, due to some hacking problems with our internet, I am not allowed to post on these forums (or anything) until further notice. I'll be out for a few days. Maybe a week. Don't stop the RP for me, you can control Ben and Katie for now if you want. If you can find a way to temporarily remove them that would be nice. (I.E. having Codely kidnap Katie) See you around, I trust you all completely with my characters. 

Is this about the Heartbleed bug? Individuals really don't need to be concerned about it if you don't do the banking online. Just change the password for your bank account and don't access it online for a month or so. It's corporations that really have to care because they have a bunch of sensitive information (usually).

@@RunsWithSquirlz

I didn't see your post about Genesis using fire. Sorry about that. :(  Yeah, I had a feeling that she had fire for powers. Besides, Hellinx having fire powers suits her. I actually couldn't think of any other power that would go with Hellinx.

I have come to the conclusion that since i haven't posted in a while and am not sure where the story is, I'm going to go dormant for a bit. (AKA I won;t play for a little while but come back)

However, if you guys do need somebody to help with part of an attack, just message me. 

• Brohoof 2

While is gone, who's going to control Katie and Ben? Actually, here's a better question. Are we going to split the characters or have them stay under one person's control?

Actually, if anyone doesn't mind. I could take control of Katie for a bit, but only to send her to Lyoko and be kidnapped by Codely. How does that sound to everyone?

Edited by XANA
  • Brohoof 2

While is gone, who's going to control Katie and Ben? Actually, here's a better question. Are we going to split the characters or have them stay under one person's control?

Actually, if anyone doesn't mind. I could take control of Katie for a bit, but only to send her to Lyoko and be kidnapped by Codely. How does that sound to everyone?

Fine by me. I never play anyone else's characters under any circumstances, so I wouldn't be doing anything with them anyway.

• Brohoof 1