Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Daily

Spark

I recently had a thought while i was on Equestria Daily. Since this forum and Equestria Daily are both good pony websites for me (and I'm sure for others,) I thought that maybe the forum could have a thread based purely on wrapping up Equestria Daily's most important topics so that both things could be accessed on one site.

post-2103-0-75175100-1331413816.jpg

Let's hope it'll look better than my fail job at stitching them together...

What exactly do you mean? We already have the Pony Bulletin forum where Mailmare syndicates Equestria Daily's articles for us and turns each of them into a discussion topic.

What exactly do you mean? We already have the Pony Bulletin forum where Mailmare syndicates Equestria Daily's articles for us and turns each of them into a discussion topic.

I know that we have Pony Bulletin, but what i mean is that i mean is instead of that entire forum, one thread that tells about the most important things so that you don't have to spend as much time looking through the forum. Kinda like that weekly wrap up thing, except for Equestria Daily. Sorry if I wasn't making myself clear.

I know that we have Pony Bulletin, but what i mean is that i mean is instead of that entire forum, one thread that tells about the most important things so that you don't have to spend as much time looking through the forum. Kinda like that weekly wrap up thing, except for Equestria Daily. Sorry if I wasn't making myself clear.

You mean like this?

Just go to EqD and press "News". Because those are the most important things.

Edited by Jokuc

Yeah i feel its not entirely necesary. We have places for this, and why post EqD's stories here when you can read them on the EqD website? You can talk about them here but there isnt entirely a need for a topic just for the stories.