Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I see what they did thar

Discordian

I'm sure we all noticed how the show seemed to focus on Twilight for all of season 1 so I'm willing to bet there were complaints about that.

In episode 3 (or was it 4?) Celestia ordered all of them to write to her about friendship. This was most definitely a way for them to smoothly make it easier to use all the characters more rather than focusing solely on Twilight.

I didn't even remember that until Rarity was writing to her at the end of today's episode.

+1 Awesome points to the writers!

• Brohoof 3

Pretty awesome to see what they have in mind over at HasBro. This show is great, not because of the animations, because of the script and characters the writers have displayed.

I completely agree with your observartion.

Twilight was the center of Season 1. She is still the mane character so she will come on as often as possible but it looks like they're giving air time to some of the other characters now.

Applejack is definitely one who needs more showtime.

• Brohoof 1

I completely agree with your observartion.

Twilight was the center of Season 1. She is still the mane character so she will come on as often as possible but it looks like they're giving air time to some of the other characters now.

Applejack is definitely one who needs more showtime.

Agreed on that. I'm sure Applejack will have her time to shine later in the season. I'm just happy she was in today's episode, and she had quite a good role.

Heh, doesn't this now mean that Twilight and Applejack are tied in number for most episode appearances? If I recall, AJ was only absent in Stare Master. Still, she was only in the background of Green Isn't Your Color, so I'd hardly say that counts.

I love Twilight, and I missed her in today's ep, but it was interesting to see her absent for a change if only to prove that this show can be great even without the lead character involved. Still, we need Twi next week. ;)

Edited by Sugar Cube

Agreed on that. I'm sure Applejack will have her time to shine later in the season. I'm just happy she was in today's episode, and she had quite a good role.

Applejack definitely has a good role in this episode, infact I like her more than I did before the episode :)

So from now on, we're gonna get whoever (out of the mane 6/CMC) stars i the episode to write a letter to Celestia instead of Twi? I'm okay with this. It rally splits apart the 2 seasons! And I'm sure we'll have Twilight have a few more episodes where she writes one, just not as many as season 1! I just love this idea! Hasbro: :wub:

I can't wait to see what they do with this. Now all of the mane 6 will be learning lessons about friendship, not just Twilight. I'm excited to see what different lessons they learn based on their unique personalities. Hasbro is genius! :wub:

• Brohoof 1