gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

Seems pretty solid, just makes it more of a one-sided affair.

DC Animated Universe. Basically, everything DC related that's not live action or comic related. It's not really comparable to the comics. The same Superman that gets hurt by power lines survives this:

attachicon.gif283776-briainca3001_super.jpg

and this:

attachicon.giffeats-number-4-a.jpg

this:

attachicon.gifxyqwbfm.jpg

this:

attachicon.gifC1YiuF9.jpg

and this:

attachicon.gifM3YkLUW.jpg

Fair enough. I admit I was really only knowledgeable about the Animated Superman and the ones from the movies.

Here's a list of battles I wanna see:

Proto Man vs Knuckles the Echidna

Silver the Hedgehog vs Ermac

Monkey D. Luffy vs Mr. Fantastic

A redo of Goku vs Superman (not because Supes won the first one, but because SSJ God wasn't included and they were so biased)

Carnage vs Nightwing (my fav Marvel villain vs my favorite DC hero)

Hercule vs Dan

Mewtwo vs Dark Pit

Oh! And I also want Venom vs Bane!

A thing I hate about DB though is that they combine universes! What I mean is they take multiple versions of a character and put them all together! It's just so stupid!

Monkey D. Luffy vs Mr. Fantastic

This one is kinda tough but I'm gonna go with Mr. Fantastic because he's so much smarter than Luffy.

Carnage vs Nightwing

Carnage with ridiculous ease. He's more agile than Spiderman and is 3x stronger than Venom. What could Nightwing possibly do against him?

Hercule vs Dan

Dan is pathetic. Even Hercule could beat him. Yeah he's THAT weak.

Venom VS Bane

Venom easily. Bane is quite weak in comparison.

The rest I dunno

Carnage vs Nightwing

Carnage with ridiculous ease. He's more agile than Spiderman and is 3x stronger than Venom. What could Nightwing possibly do against him?

The rest I dunno

Meh, fair enough I suppose....

Here's a list of battles I wanna see:

Proto Man vs Knuckles the Echidna

Maybe pre-issue 100 Knux might have a chance, but even with how convoluted the games are, Proto Man would still kick his ass. Proto Man might not have the power of Mega Man, but Proto has taken more of a beating than Mega Man. Not to mention I doubt even Hyper Knuckles would break through the Proto Shield.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4SNKcKcaHM&feature=em-uploademail

Their latest episode between Ragna the Bloodedge vs. Sol Badguy is up.

Now for a bit of spoilers:

After Sol's deserving victory, the next mu will be between Gaara from Naruto vs. Toph from Avatar the Last airbender. My money is on Gaara as Toph has tons of issues fighting in sand and guess what Gaara is most famous with, creating and using sand as weapons!

• Brohoof 1

[Now for a bit of spoilers:

After Sol's deserving victory, the next mu will be between Gaara from Naruto vs. Toph from Avatar the Last airbender. My money is on Gaara as Toph has tons of issues fighting in sand and guess what Gaara is most famous with, creating and using sand as weapons!

Uh... about the next MU...

Even if we're throwing away speed and strength difference entirely(in which he just punches her to death or tosses a kunai faster than she can react), Gaara is still capable of manipulating 10x as much earth as Toph is. Not to mention flying, teleportation... the only way they could make this worse is if they threw in the Shukaku

• Brohoof 1

...Seriously? There is no way Toph could beat Gaara...That is ridiculous...Yep it's official...They have no idea what they're doing anymore...

And if he uses his demon then she's REALLY fucked...

• Brohoof 1

Maybe they're trolling us, and Toph won't fight Gaara.

*fingers crossed* Please let that be true. If it's not, then Gaara's gonna mop the floor with Toph.

Edited by Panzy
  • Brohoof 1

So the real question will be which is a bigger stomp between the two deathbattles. Sol over Ragna, or unless if they deliberately try to find any sort of way to make sure she wins somehow, Gaara over Toph

Edited by Nuke87654

In the series finale of Avatar, Toph has improved on her sandbending, up to the point where she can perfectly recreate Ba Sing Se out of sand.

Just food for thought

• Brohoof 1

In the series finale of Avatar, Toph has improved on her sandbending, up to the point where she can perfectly recreate Ba Sing Se out of sand.

Just food for thought

Ah, that would help her a bit, but Gaara still has many major advantages over her in abilities, feats, strength, speed, and other factors.

Ah, that would help her a bit, but Gaara still has many major advantages over her in abilities, feats, strength, speed, and other factors.

Even in this one fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTAZ0TsqfRw

He has more,power, range and versatility then she's ever shown. Considering his ability to make sand from rock, and his battle with Deidara, he could eventually be throwing tidal waves of sand at her by then end of the match.

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

Even in this one fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTAZ0TsqfRw

He has more,power, range and versatility then she's ever shown. Considering his ability to make sand from rock, and his battle with Deidara, he could eventually be throwing tidal waves of sand at her by then end of the match.

Gaara is a force to be reckoned with. I remember watching most of his fights in the original Naruto.

His control over sand just sends chills down my spine.

• Brohoof 1

We are talking about a HUGE stomp in Gaara's favor...Just one Sand Coffin and that's all it would take...

Crocodile from One Piece really should've been Gaara's opponent instead of Toph.

Or Terra as Toph's opponent unless Terra was really underpowered in the Teen Titans cartoon.

Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 1

We are talking about a HUGE stomp in Gaara's favor...Just one Sand Coffin and that's all it would take...

Crocodile from One Piece really should've been Gaara's opponent instead of Toph.

Bias. Bias. Bias. Bias.

Toph is a stronger girl than you think.

Idc about Gaara's ability to use "Sand Tomb" or whatever, The fact that both have control over Earth elements means they could easily be matched. Toph may be blind, but she was able to nearly defeat the AVATAR. If the Avatar wasn't an Airbender, then Toph could've crushed him like a paper cup.

Besides, it's about time we get an Avatar character in Death Battle. 

If you don't like the results of a battle, there's no point in arguing about it or getting mad or calling Wiz and Boomstick uneducated. It's open to interpretation anyway.

I'm gonna put my money on Ms. Bei Fong to win this fight.

Pinkie Pie Rules is clearly just trying to troll me and say things just to piss me off so I'm just going to ignore him.

Anyway these Death Battles REALLY need to happen:

Black Cat VS Catwoman
Kingpin VS Bane
Killer Croc VS The Lizard

And I'd actually really like to see Twilight Sparkle VS Korra.

• Brohoof 1

On 1/9/2015 at 8:44 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

Kingpin VS Bane

I don't know who Kingpin is, but isn't Bane stronger than him?

Edited by Panzy

I don't know who Kingpin is,but isn't Bane stronger than him?

Kingpin is a Marvel comics character. An enemy of Spider-Man and Daredevil. And he kinda wrecks Bane actually lol. But they're pretty evenly matched. It would be a good fight.

On 1/9/2015 at 8:53 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

Kingpin is a Marvel comics character. An enemy of Spider-Man and Daredevil. And he kinda wrecks Bane actually lol. But they're pretty evenly matched. It would be a good fight.

I just looked up Kingpin and his abilities, and now that I know a little about him, I can agree that it would be a good match.

Edited by Panzy

Pinkie Pie Rules is clearly just trying to troll me and say things just to piss me off so I'm just going to ignore him.

Anyway these Death Battles REALLY need to happen:

Black Cat VS Catwoman

Kingpin VS Bane

Killer Croc VS The Lizard

I am not trying to troll you or piss you off. I'm just telling you not to get mad at an opinion based sprite fight.

And to stop letting *ooh anime* bias prevent you from seeing a character like Kirby or Toph's full potential.

Edited by Pinkie Pie Rules

Toph is a stronger girl than you think.

In the Avatar universe, yes. Outside? Not at all. She's in the bottom rung of earth manipulators; off the top of my head, Gaara, Terra from Teen Titans, Sandman and Terrax from Marvel Comics, and Captain Planet all beat her solely in that department.

Idc about Gaara's ability to use "Sand Tomb" or whatever, The fact that both have control over Earth elements means they could easily be matched. 

Did you watch that video? Here's another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YndzhA8l9Gw

Quick synopsis:

Gaara moves sand from his jar throughout an entire city, without ever moving from his position.

He summons a tidal wave of sand casually, more earth then Toph has ever bended.

He blocks massive explosives with his sand, enough so that simple earth bending is never going to breach his defenses.

Also, on the subject of control, Gaara would be able maintain control of his sand. How do we know? He can put more energy into it. The amount of power needed to create title waves and manipulate acres of sand is more energy than Toph's ever put out, even when she tried to hold up the Spirit's library. Simply put, Gaara's getting his sand. Toph still gets everything else earth related, though.

It's open to interpretation anyway.

Only when you don't have the relevant information. Just by seeing these two character's actions, there's a very clear winner. Toph just doesn't stack up to Gaara.

Another game changer, by the way; Gaara never moves in his matches unless he's forced too. Toph won't be able to sense him, though she should be able to see his sand floating through the air.

Main problems for both contestants:

Korra:

She can put out a lot of energy, but it's hard for her to concentrate it enough to damage Twilight

No blood or energy bending, so she can't disable her opponent except by throwing dirt in her eyes

Lack of flight and the limitations of flight through firebending makes an air match difficult

energy shields will be hard to bypass through direct damage

teleportation makes her hard to pin down

telefragging will hurt.

Transmutation will end the fight.

Twilight:

Korra's a lot faster, and lack of moves with attack radii will make it difficult to pin her down

Korra's attacks have good Area of Effect, making it even more dfficult for Twilight to dodge anything

location favor's Korra due to bending, fields with extra water or earth will help Korra immensely

Korra should be able to bend inside TK fields, since movement isn't restricted inside the field.

Air bending in the Avatar State will ground Twilight, at the very least. Physical blows will do a lot of damage, as well.

• Brohoof 1

Gaara vs. Toph 

Gaara is a major beast. Don't let Gaara vs. Deidara sway you to where Gaara appears weak. I'll admit Toph is the real deal but Gaara is a legit killah. 

• Brohoof 1