T.P.A.M. (The Pony After Me...)

KBz

I don't play either. I've only ever played Elder Scrolls, to be honest, but I find Fallout more interesting. So, no, I guess.

TPAM likes the song "Moskau" by Dschinghis Khan.

Look upon my awesome signature, ye users, and despair!

Nope. Would love that ability though.

TPAM has seen people fight at proms and school dances in person

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Don't know what you mean by "that guy".

TPAM is scared of riding big roller coasters

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

I use to be.... but then as I got older I realized whats there to fear?.... plus I love a good adrenaline rush

TPAM is looking forward for March 10th

Don't know what you mean by "that guy".

it has something to do with you repeating a similar action..... like lets say your constantly being a prick... then your being "That Guy"..... I can't really explain it that well so I hope you understand

Sig2.jpg

I use to be.... but then as I got older I realized whats there to fear?.... plus I love a good adrenaline rush

TPAM is looking forward for March 10th

it has something to do with you repeating a similar action..... like lets say your constantly being a prick... then your being "That Guy"..... I can't really explain it that well so I hope you understand

Ok now I get it and no, I'm not being "that guy".

Anyways, yes I enjoy the sound of classical instruments.

TPAM is scared of ferris wheels

last Ferris Wheel I ever went on was at Knots Berry Farms.... it was a small one though about 20 ft meant for kids and I was 8 at the time..... I was panicking like crazy and gripping the handlebars for dear life

TPAM is CC_Maud_Pie

• Brohoof 1

Sig2.jpg

Yes! You guessed it correctly!

TPAM is Chrome and Snowflake

• Brohoof 1

Nope

TPAM took a shower today

Yes

TPAM is afraid of black widow spiders

Those things are creepy as fuck. I'm so glad that we don't have them in our area. 

Same with brown recluses.

TPAM knows that male black widow spiders are harmless.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif