Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I love being called a heterophobe just because I don't pretend it's somehow even nearly as prevalent as other forms of discrimination that exist.

***On an LGBT+ oriented Discord server mind you, and they were protected by the mods***

• Brohoof 1

42 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

What can Ido about my glum feelings?

Watch an old NFL game on YouTube, on a videotape or somewhere.  When in doubt, football has lots of green on its field to cheer you up:fluttershy:  Pick any team who doesn't have loads of success and find a game where they unexpectedly played good:wau: against an ever dominant team:bedeyes: and really kicked butt:sneer:  That's what I would go for.  

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Blitzo said:

0*9r0hoNxIr9m7LXgX

Have some Della duck to help make your day BFFFF! :D

2 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Interacting with you is one of my highlights on these forums. :eager:

Thank You, BFFFF's! :D

image.gif.a06ac6406a53c66c20d325e159e3e386.gif

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-06-17 at 6:17 PM, Starforce said:

I am glad that you do! What have you done today?

I mainly went to some downtown areas but yesterday I went tubing (basically I just floated down a long river) and it was really relaxing

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

I mainly went to some downtown areas but yesterday I went tubing (basically I just floated down a long river) and it was really relaxing

That sounds fun. Today I went out with my family to go look for japanese maple trees, the purple maple trees you see sometimes? Those ones, but the stores were all closed and they are too expensive currently for us.

I can only imagine what tubing must have felt like. It must have felt amazing, the warm sun and warm breeze on your face. I remember being on the boat with cousins, when they went tubing years ago. 

I am going to Niagra falls on the 25th. I am not attending my graduation, so what better way to celebrate than to go to Niagra falls, and be away from my area for that entire day?

2 minutes ago, Starforce said:

That sounds fun. Today I went out with my family to go look for japanese maple trees, the purple maple trees you see sometimes? Those ones, but the stores were all closed and they are too expensive currently for us.

I can only imagine what tubing must have felt like. It must have felt amazing, the warm sun and warm breeze on your face. I remember being on the boat with cousins, when they went tubing years ago. 

I am going to Niagra falls on the 25th. I am not attending my graduation, so what better way to celebrate than to go to Niagra falls, and be away from my area for that entire day?

Never heard of those trees. That stinks that you couldn’t find any. Maybe you’ll have better luck next time once you’re able to save up.

Yeah it was amazing. It was very slow-going too so I got the chance to just look around a bit and enjoy nature. The water felt good too even though it was cold.

That sounds pretty cool! I hope you have a lot of fun there. What are you planning on doing in Niagara Falls, exactly?

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Starforce said:

@ExplosionMare

They look like this:

A110-15.jpg

I am glad that you had fun there, not entirely sure what I will do there, probably sightsee. I'll definitely be getting photos of it and showing you! 

Ooh that’s a pretty tree!

Yay, can’t wait to see the photos! I have a couple of photos from my trip I can show you on Discord.

• Brohoof 1