Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Still thinking about that one Roller Coasters, “The electric Eel”. I don’t go much rides but I have to say, this is by far the scariest. It’s fun and all, but man- it was like you’re going to fall off the ride and die. I don’t get scare with these kind of ride as I used to as a kid, but the moment when I noticed that the belt and strap is pretty thin and not all secured to make you feel safe, my old 7 year scary-cat self came back to me. And I panicked. But it was too late to go back, and man did I screamed and shouting “oh god” over and over. The feelings literally makes me think I’m going to fall with that puny straps not being supportive enough. Overall it was fun though! What a thrill-despite it just made a grown man like me scream like a girl.:twismile:

If I get out of bed this early, will I just get tired again and get back into bed?

• Brohoof 1

I’m surprised my family is okay with me listening to Nickelback considering there are some inappropriate songs in the mix but they won’t let me listen to Linkin Park around them. Yeah, one of them is more heavy, but they have some soft/more normal sounding songs too.

• Brohoof 2

13 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I’m surprised my family is okay with me listening to Nickelback considering there are some inappropriate songs in the mix but they won’t let me listen to Linkin Park around them. Yeah, one of them is more heavy, but they have some soft/more normal sounding songs too.

I recommend you to listen to this song, Savin' me

• Brohoof 2