mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Checking the time it’s almost 6:00 pm, my time to clock out.. there are still some patients left…hurry it up so I can start cleaning and go home.

——

Craving for chips… idk why I’m so addicted to chips now…I’m hungry. Curse my office’s vending machine, because I don’t have any physical cash on me. 

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, DubWolf said:

I have no patience left. I used to have plenty but it’s gone.

Trust me,  I get that way these days. :mlp_nom:

Staying home most of the day and gaming and reading is my theme today, 

• Brohoof 3

The dream I just had told me a fact that buses are built so that no person will exactly face each other :ButtercupLaugh:

You just know that is right when you think how many rows of chairs there are.

• Brohoof 1

Wishing there was a resurgence of activity or return of passion for online forums. I like them a lot more than other social media platforms. I can't stand Facebook and the like... I miss the days of 2012-2017 here it was soo amazing here during these years. So much activity, everything was fresh always someone to talk with. I'm grateful of being able to experience those years here. So just been thinking about just trying to either reconnect with others/meeting new people. 

• Brohoof 4

21 minutes ago, SolaceFall said:

Wishing there was a resurgence of activity or return of passion for online forums. I like them a lot more than other social media platforms. I can't stand Facebook and the like... I miss the days of 2012-2017 here it was soo amazing here during these years. So much activity, everything was fresh always someone to talk with. I'm grateful of being able to experience those years here. So just been thinking about just trying to either reconnect with others/meeting new people. 

Yes so much so. I have groups on Facebook and Discord but miss the old days too sometimes. I wasn’t here and wish I had been. But I miss the CSI forum I can’t get a blasted password reset for now and the old Voyforums and EZBoards and Proboards. Those were big in the early 2000s. Proboards still lives but haven’t gotten deep into anyplace lately. 

as for my thoughts it’s that I need to treadmill but wish I could skip straight to the final mlp eps I haven’t seen yet.

• Brohoof 1

I have been thinking about getting a journal I need to get my thoughts out I'm hoping this will help my mind get some peace somehow

I have been doing a lot of thinking about a lot of stuff recently

19 hours ago, Gale Wind said:

Yes so much so. I have groups on Facebook and Discord but miss the old days too sometimes. I wasn’t here and wish I had been. But I miss the CSI forum I can’t get a blasted password reset for now and the old Voyforums and EZBoards and Proboards. Those were big in the early 2000s. Proboards still lives but haven’t gotten deep into anyplace lately. 

I'll have to be on the lookout for various fandom and such. Online forums definitely imo are so much more enjoyable than other platforms and easier to be able to connect with others that enjoy similar things. 😊"Watching the death of something beautiful" Seeing something rise and being there to experience it well I guess that's what made those times special but there's many more to be made.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

That I'm really on to something using certain sound to nullify headaches.

I think slamming your head on a table will just make your headache worse. :nom: