mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

2 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

It's all good, mate. She lives for me now. And I am gonna make it last. So, it's not so bad. Also, no need to feel bad for me. Since, I am a proper bastard, by birthright.

Don't say such an awful thing! No one deserve to be called a bastard! You deserve better! Please, I clearly see that something is wrong... We can talk about it. I promise to not judge you and to keep what you are going to say for me! Pinkie promise! :rarity:

12 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@They call me Loyalty You seem deeply in pain... I feel sorry for you... Would you like someone to talk to? I'll be disponible later tonight if you wish. I'll listen to your problems and show you my support.

Did you just say "disponible?" huh.. interesting..
Also, I can't wait to talk to you tonight!

(edited)
22 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Don't say such an awful thing! No one deserve to be called a bastard! You deserve better! Please, I clearly see that something is wrong... We can talk about it. I promise to not judge you and to keep what you are going to say for me! Pinkie promise! :rarity:

It's alright. There is nothing that can be done now. Because the developmental damage to my body is already done. Now, she lives to soak up my pain, basically. Even if it pains me to do it, because she is still my mother/sister. But what is done is done. And she will live, but she will live like I have to. Impotent, alone and she is gonna experience the same pain and shame that I do, for the rest of her life. It's going to be fine. There is a certain sense of justice to this. Also, there is always some happiness to be found, even in a situation as screwed up as this one.

Be at peace now. I have nothing against you.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

Nothing kills me more than being in one place too long, either literally or figuratively.

Nothing except death of course.

2 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

CAN I GET MYM CHAPTER 4 RELEASE DATE ALREADY :Cozy:?

Honestly idk when that's happening, hopefully it doesn't take too long to be published

For me tho I am thinking about what I will do when I get back home. I"m probably gonna watch some videos about things I like

On 2023-05-02 at 6:26 PM, Steve Piranha said:

I an ordering cute plushie :wub:

image.thumb.jpeg.99a23d02b6c3f998094b217c24032006.jpeg

Umm.. ok I'm thinking: that's just cute as heck.. give it a big hug for me!

50 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

I am thinking about how fluffy and pink a certain pony named Silky is. :coco:

Awww you just melted my heart! I wonder how fluffy and elegant Collapse is! @Props Valroa

50 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Sir HugSilky? I think I’ve figured out your ship name! @Sir Hugsalot @Princess Silky :eager:

Awww that's adorable.. ^^ I never thought about a ship name...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
9 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Awww that's adorable.. ^^ I never thought about a ship name...

@Princess Silky

I don't think you can change your display name now, Bestie. Also, I think I should be calling you "Luna" instead of Rarity. :LunaMCM:

Edited by Sparklefan1234