Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

7 minutes ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

I'm thinking I'm the only right wing brony that believes in magick, paganism and holistic health practices.

Not sure if happy or sad about that yet ..

That’s just how unique you are :coco:

I say you should be happy. We’re all unique about something even if we feel a little lonely about it from time to time 

• Brohoof 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

Play nice Clawdeen. Play nice

I don’t know the context here… will playing nice result in victory or peace?

Also dang it. I thought this body armor was also low-carb :stressed:!! Rip me.

Edited by DubWolf
  • Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

The fact that games are taking longer to develop + costing more and more to make (while devs still have to crunch and dedicate their entire life to developing the game just to get it out in time) is a little concerning. I feel like we’re going to get to the point where the majority of AAA game series are only going to release like once a decade while having a budget in the hundreds of millions. And if the game sucks, well, have fun waiting another 10 years for the next one to come out.

I don’t like it. There’s indie games still at least. Just think of how many genuine indie masterpieces have released in the decade long span between GTAV’s release and now for example. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

I have noticed, Hasbro seem that have gotten away from G4 in-house merchandise, but they seem to keep promoting it in the third party and collectibles side of things :mlp_huh:. DOES THAT MEAN WE’LL BE GETTING G4 NZMINT COINS :squee:?

On 2023-12-30 at 12:09 PM, Savygriffs said:

I can't believe it's already New Year's Eve Eve already. Like jeez where'd the time go?

Yeah, feels like three months ago since I got this new position at work, but it’s been actually  three times as long :blink:

• Brohoof 1

It’s a shame Kerli’s bubble goth style never got more popular. I’d have bought one of those teddy bear masks in black if people had made them. 

• Brohoof 1